How do we bring back real Nick Fury lads?

How do we bring back real Nick Fury lads?

I don't really care for either

HES ON THE FUCKING MOON being the unseen new watcher who waxs lyrically to thin air

has he even been in anything since original sin? i bet marvel pull a original sin 2.0.

other than
>MUH WHITEY
Why the hell would you?

Literally never going to happen

If Marvel wasn't retarded they would have just melded Ultimate Fury into 616 like they did with Miles and had him and Vanilla Fury team up and/or fight over control of SHIELD.

You can't, his fate was worse than death... at least with death you can say that he was a LMD, but with this? you can't return to status quo without a new Watcher

SKRULLS ARE ON EARTH

Then just rez Uatu too.

>MUH SAMUEL L JACKSON

a better actor than david hasselhoff

Thing is, its against Fury's character to just watch. He is THE intelligence operative, but he also takes direct action whenever it is needed. If there were a big enough threat to the Earth, he's going to get his ass off that moon one way or another to kick ass and take names.

So what cosmic threat can be big enough to bring Nick back into action?

Hasselhoff is way better than Jackson.

nigga, you just went full retard.
never go full retard

He's not acting as him in the comics.

he was in unworthy Thor and he was in Nick Jr's solo

>nick watched his old ww2 buddy get turned into a nazi and did nothing
I don't think anything can bring him back.

>not liking samjack
get out

Make me.

wasnt the point I responded to

He never left my heart

They aren't going to, because frankly, nobody gives a shit about the original Nick Fury except Garth Ennis.

Ennis probably doesn't give a shit about 616 Fury either.

He was also in the Black Widow ongoing.

Step 1: Build a working time machine.
Step 2: Travel back to the year 2000.
Step 3: Find Mark Millar before he starts work on Ultimate X-Men.
Step 4: Convince, bribe, threaten or otherwise coerce Millar to use the classic Nick Fury instead of making Ultimate Fury Black.
Step 5: Return to the present.
Step 6: Observe the changed timeline, in which the MCU version of Nick Fury is White.
Step 7: Check your comics, and find that movie synergy meant classic Nick Fury was still around, and never replaced with his Black son.
Step 8: Read up to comics after 2014, Marvel stop caring about movie synergy so much, and replace Nick Fury with his secret daughter, a brown Tumblr landwhale with blue hair, who is better than he ever was at everything.

Have it revealed that the Nick Fury is only a title. Or that special individuals are recruited to be brain washed into being Nick Fury. Or the current Nick Fury is the son of a the first Nick Fury.

get Hickman back to a) finish his SHIELD book and b) write a legit sequel to Secret Warriors

Not possible in the contemporary muh divershitty required minority quota environment. In fact, expect most of the remaining white superheroes to be blacked. Iron Man became Riri, Falcon assumed Captain's mantle.. it's already happening.

Reveal Jackson Fury is Jr. in the movies, with White Fury being the original.

Alternatively use the time machine and stop Ennis from making Fury Max disembowel that dude. That led to the live action Nick Fury movie with George Clooney's production stalling, which saves you about five or six steps.

>nobody gives a shit about the original Nick Fury
Except everyone that read the comics.

And bring Hasselfrau as the real one. I like it enough.

These days i actually think Pierce Brosnan might do a better Nick Fury, Hasselhof is kinda getting up there in the years and he's not really that great of an actor.

You can't. Because no one really hates Sam Jackson's portrayal outside of hardcore comic fans and "WE WUZ" faggots, and I really doubt Marvel, or any film studio for that matter, would listen to the latter's concern.

A fight for shield that surprise was a cover for both of them working together to force out some third ultimate threat.

Time bullet or whatever weapon was used to remove the watcher.

>Marvel is only about the movies

A good suggestion too, but Hasselhoff already played Nick Fury and already worked with Marvel, now. Infinity War would be the perfect time to play with other movie continuities when the reality gem is used.

It's still nonsense if you think they'd change Nick Fury back to a white guy just because some people on Sup Forums want it to happen. It's gotta be a universal hatred like with Penance or Origins Deadpool to convince companies to change characters back.

Everybody who reads comics sans a few fan boys don't give a shit

user if you actually read the comics you'd see that they didn't change Nick Fury into a black guy, they instead wrote him out of the comics and replaced him with his never before seen black son. What would be great is for him to come back into the comics and honestly a team-up book with the two of them being a father and son spy team would actually be really interesting to see.

And this is a thread for discussion you mong, not some kind of petition.

"presto fucko he's back."
did it. this shit should never be a question or a serious "barrier" to a return to status quo.
"Presto Fucko" the one spell Strange isn't supposed to say cause, presto fucko, it's all how ever the fuck the meta monster wants it to be.

Only if people in-universe keep trying to play up the fact that they're father and son when in reality it isn't a factor at all with them due to them only meeting when Junior was in his thirties.

I honestly don't know much about Nick fury and am curious. What are some cool things he has done?

There hasn't really been a definitive S.H.I.E.L.D. run, but there're a handful of mini-series and nearly all of them are balls to the wall spy action, and Nick Fury is always present in the backrounds of Thor, Iron Man and Fantastic Four (for example it was Nick that lead Thor to first meet Beta Ray Bill). The 70's when James Bond movies were hot was really the same time where we got some of the most fun books with Fury.

Junior's recent series turned out surprisingly kino. It's a shame. It really seemed like something that should of come out when he was first introduced. Instead it came out years too late when it's already clear that no one will ever give a shit about his existence.

you cant as long as hes black. RIP

I guess we can just grab a cosmic cube or something and poof him back into existence.

Richards probably has a few lying around.

I always wanted Fury Classic to make an appearance. Unfortunately his place in the movie continuity was taken by Peggy Carter of all people. Unless there's a twist, its probably too late to bring in Nick Classic. :(

That could still make for some interesting tension and father/son bonding moments. Would be perfect for a new Secret Warriors run, especially since Daisy was setup as Nick's heir apparent originally.

Well, we did get an actual Jarvis of sorts way too late though, so it's not impossible.

He's safe from NuMarvel. Let him stay on the moon for now.

bursting through a wooden wall in a space station?

they will bring him back, it will be a big deal

he will come back and say, "I'VE SEEN THINGS YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE"

If space exploration wasn't still stuck at the same point it was in the 60s we wouldn't think livable spaces on a space station would be so zany.

A large space station is more "out of this world" than wood paneling to make that station more comfortable and livable.

just sayin the only wood in the entire shot is the wall he needed to "burst" through.

by going back to Sup Forums and dying in a big fire, thanks

Junior has been a massive fail. Look at his solo. He never caught on. Time to bring back the real Nick and explain that Junior was always an LMD Nick fashioned based on the Ultimate one he had heard about.

>he will come back and say, "I'VE SEEN THINGS YOU PEOPLE WOULDN'T BELIEVE"
More likely he will say: "Gee, I can never hope to be as good as this black guy, truly he was the Nick Fury we deserve"