What's the most evil thing Lex Luthor has ever done...

What's the most evil thing Lex Luthor has ever done? The shit that makes you think "this guy is a fucking monster" than thinking he's just a bored playboy that enjoys trolling an alien

Went to the bathroom without washing his hands

40 cakes

He stole forty cakes.

He never married Mercy, and never proposed with 40 cakes

Killing 100,000 Kryptonians in one shot.

Project Everyman.

Wasting his god-like powers trying to kill Superman one last time instead of bringing eternal happiness to every single creature in the universe.

>playboy

kek. Lex is an ugly manlet, he isnta playboy, he just buys new girls. having a tiny dick is the reason he is so bitter.

As for your question most of the worst shit he has done doesnt involve other people, he can sell humanity but he isnt really in contact with them. But in 52 he did had contact with the very same people he killed.

Ruined Thanksgiving

Made a kryptonite island.

Giving people superpowers only to deactivate them specifically when most were flying as part of a New Years celebration because he realised the process didnt work on him is up there.

truly a sick, sick man

A reminder that he's worse than Eichman.

As many as four tens.

This is some 4D chess shit

He went pretty evil in Lex Luthor: Man of Steel
>creates a new metahuman hero for Metropolis
>has toyman blow up a daycare
>remote controlled his new hero into self destructing and blowing up a new building to make it look like superman killed her

That said, Luthor is correct

He has done so much. Killed his parents found a cure for his crippled sister then never gave it to her. Flooding countries. Blowing up sex slaves. Giving up his infant daughter to brainiac. Being nice to janitors

>kek. Lex is an ugly manlet, he isnta playboy, he just buys new girls. having a tiny dick is the reason he is so bitter.
Sounds like someone's jealous of smooth greek skinned DCAU Lex. Did Telly Savalas fuck your mother?

what the fuck?

The Silver Age got very weird very often.

>found a cure for his crippled sister then never gave it to her.
Worse. He cured her, and once he proved that he was able to cure her easily, he crippled her again.

When he became a god in that action comics run. He had the ability to recreate the universe into a utopia and make everything perfect, but he wasn't allowed to use said power to harm superman in anyway. So he threw it away or something along those lines.

That depend on the continuity. This character is older than my late grampa and has gone through different interpretations. The DCEU Luthor is completely despicable, he's a full blown sociopath willing to kill innocent people, manipulate mentally unstable people for his own gain and terrorize a nice old lady just for his own insecurities and childhood traumas

And that's terrible.

Lex is a strange fellow.

Don't ever mention that spaz ever again

you think he's ugly just because he's bald don't you

Motherfucker built a robot with Lois appearance to be his sex slave.

I like greek Lex over any modern version of Lex, i like him being an angry bitter guy, i just dislike when casuals think that Lex is just villian bruce wayne. He isnt. Smallville was a series for chicks, Lex II was fine but red hair was important, it wasnt until Loeb and Geoff "i'm balding" Johns got the character that they tried to make him look "sexy", before that the attractiveness was his power and money, as it should be.

>You'll look like this statue of a Superman I've fashioned!
For what purpose?

And more.

>inb4 that short John Byrne story about the waitress

>normies still defend him saying that he's only slightly misguided and wants "what's best for humanity"

yes yes yes but is he worse than ARTHAS?

sob

Why would there be a sign for a city 900 miles away?

Triggered the third impact

He cured his sister then got her ill again just to prove that he could. To Superboy. Not even to Superman. He did it to prove it to the inferior replica of his arch-nemesis.

Metropolis is modern day american Rome.

I believe you mean Exc el Scior

Rain of the Supermen was his peak for me. 52 in general was just amazing. What happened to dc?

Continual editorial and executive fuckery culminating in the New 52

Friendly reminder that Luthor is right about Superman

>If somebody'd offered me a million bucks to blow this town when I was your age...
How did they get away with this?

why was this the 2nd post and not the first? fucking newfags

>Look, a man saving lives! I have to kill him!

JUST

>A reminder that he's worse than Eichman.
He is worse than Adolf Eichmann? Man, Luthor is a monster.

>"I've gotta wipe out humanity to stop Superman from hurting humanity by helping humanity!"

In a way, he is. Superman is humanities safety net, and as long as he's there, mankind will rely on him to save the day rather than developing solutions of their own

SLIP ME THE

Luthor, I...

One bad breakup away from killing off humanity. Luthor is right about supes. He's too strong to trust.

There's nothing wrong with that escene

JOLLY RANCHER

Luthor is one bad breakup away from killing off humanity!

>that eager look on Mercy's face when she asks what to do with the day
Damn, I played too much SU.

How is Superman's existence holding people back? Is Superman killing people like Ray Palmer, Michael Holt or Professor Hamilton? Is he stopping them from doing their jobs?

Luthor only cares about Superman because he gets in the way of his own superiority complex.

It's not normies, it's casuals. Casuals that believe the nonsense lex says to justify his falls as a person.

Everything is wrong with that scene.

Luthor being right about superman doesn't preclude him also being a threat to humanity.

EVIL

Basically.

Just look at that video-game players that Sup Forums likes to suck off (for some reason).

>That week 30ish issue where hes 100% convinced that Supernova is just Superman rebranded purely to fuck with him.
The best part isn't Lex thinking that Superman is anywhere near as petty as him but that Supernova's real identity WAS probably going out of his way just to fuck with Lex

When he marries Lois, usually in an alternate earth

How is Luthor right about Superman?

We know for a fact that Superman's existence only did good for humanity (Legion of Super-Heroes).

Explain how Luthor is right without sounding like an edgelord.

>Taking Snyder movies and Injustice as canon

Well in the Injustice universe, maybe.

Kidding aside. The Superman Safety Net is valid, but Luthor uses it as an excuse to do shitty things.

He holds humanity back from progress by being a constant safety bubble, and he is legitimately too strong a person to trust no matter how good he is. Edgelord is not an argument. If superman wanted he could glass the earth from high orbit with his heat vision, and any sensible human being would recognize that something that isn't worth keeping around unchecked.

So, next time Mongul comes to Earth, should Clark just let him killing everyone for humanity's own good?

didn't he once make a tower to steal all the ki in the world so he could spirit bomb superman?

In Kingdom Come after Lois dies, he stops being superman, he doesn't always just snap and go full totalitarian.

Any sensible human being would recognize that it's not worth pissing him off. Lex is a lunatic.

>He holds humanity back from progress by being a constant safety bubble
Do the same applies to Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, Starfire, Raven, Animal-Man and Captain Atom?

Would you like to suck that supercock a little harder sir? I'm sure that will protect humanity. Just make sure you don't use teeth or you'll be lobotomized.

No, I was referring to natural disasters and terrorism really.

>Do the same applies to Dr. Fate, Green Lantern, Starfire, Raven, Animal-Man and Captain Atom?
Yes
Raven, in particular, is a literal demon that should have been beheaded the day she was born.

Yes, because Superman is well-known for lobotomizing people.

Edgelords should step-up their game.

Because he's eeeeevil!

So, Superman shouldn't save people from natural disasters because...?

A real hero would just look while people are being crushed by earthquakes?

He stops outside menaces, crime and helps mitigate natural disasters. How does that create a negative 'safety bubble' when he's basically performing the same function as existing institutions? And one of the main conflicts he faces is how he cannot be everywhere at once, so there is still need for these existing institutions.

>everyone is that kind of girl
>it's only a matter of price
Redpilled?

Superman ought to be deported by ICE

>A real hero would just look while people are being crushed by earthquakes?
No but Tornadoes are fair game : ^ )

Look, I'm not saying Superman should sit on his ass, don't twist my words. But people in the DC universe SHOULD be proactive and find solutions to problems that they can prevent, instead of constantly falling back on the mentality that Superman will fix everything. Because he's not going to be there for them forever

>How does that create a negative 'safety bubble' when he's basically performing the same function as existing institutions?
You are a retard. Superman makes it so there is no reason for human institutions to improve at all. Who gives a shit about advancing when superman will fix it?

What would Lex have done if one of the girls just said "Yeah sure" and hopped into his car immediately?

Fake conflict since superman with his canon abilities could fix just about every problem in the world. He moves faster than the seed of light. Immeasurably so in fact to the point that he can fly to other start systems on his own.

>But people in the DC universe SHOULD be proactive and find solutions to problems that they can prevent
Just like they already do?

Isn't superman actually immortal under a yellow sun?

Because as I mentioned, Superman is not always there. They still need to advance because they cannot rely on Superman to always come through.

>Fake conflict since superman with his canon abilities could fix just about every problem in the world.
Not true. Clark is slower than Barry and the Marvel's, he can't cure diseases, he can't be everywhere at once, he still has a life to live, etc.

What you say applies to people like Reed Richards, Tony Stark and Black Panther, people who can build everything they want at will, but not to Superman

Superman hasnt been at that power level for decades.

>Not true
He read an entire library of medical texts to preform major surgery in a matter of seconds and is fast enough to fly between star systems. Every problem he has is just plot stupidity for the sake of story.

>>Not true
>He read an entire library of medical texts to perform major surgery in a matter of seconds
Yes, an ability he and speedster have. If you knew about comics, you would know that their knowledge vanishes after a few hours when they learn things that way (Bart Allen being the exception).

>and is fast enough to fly between star systems.
Just like Thor, Hyperion, Reed Richard's ships, Gladiator, Silver Surfer and etc?

Why aren't those people making humanity better? Why do you expect far more from Superman than from them?