Star vs the world

RULES:
Stop self-inserting
Don't skip episodes
Your headcanons are not facts
It's a cartoon, chill the fuck out

We clear?

Other urls found in this thread:

gravityfying.tumblr.com/post/167938141001/more-she-managed-to-pull-off-her-proposal
my.mixtape.moe/ebcfyi.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0
youtube.com/watch?v=VmyCssgvVGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Stop self-inserting
Or what user? What chu gonna do aboot it?

>mewberty star return when?

When does the Christmas special air?

Yo, OP here, can someone post a mega link to season 1, 2 and 3? I'm making an OP format.

I'm still alive. I drew another Janna today.

Links to the latest episodes?

Did you get this from Sup Forums? Because we don't treat people from Sup Forums very kindly, or at least people that discuss Sup Forumsitics. you are on thin ice user.

Last thread:

Fine. When does the "holiday" special air?

December 2nd.

Thank You.

cute and perfect. Add her to this chart

Oh shit, I just posted that as a joke. Can that be our mantra for real? I'm all in favor

Is that a Jojo reference?

Chill the fuck out?

The romantic lives of teenagers in a Disney children's cartoon on a Somolian death metal forum are SERIOUS. FUCKING. BUSINESS.

>It's a cartoon, chill the fuck out
Where do you think you are?

From the last thread: "Well they kind of bonded in later episodes, and it's canon that Marco sometimes dropped by the Underworld to play video games with Tom after Friendenemies."

Source on this? It would explain a lot.

(Sorry, I'm a dirty newfag and don't know how to quote external threads.)

>t's a cartoon, chill the fuck out
no man you chill the fuck out
but seriously sometimes discussion gets heated but that doesn't mean we should just ban it

fuck starXanon faggots tho

Holy fuck is that picture cringy

Im working on an OP format, so we can be nice and organized like other organized threads like these

>(Sorry, I'm a dirty newfag and don't know how to quote external threads.)
Just quote them like any other post, with two > preceding the post number.

I'M THE TALLEST OF MOUNTAINS
I AM THE ROUGHEST OF WAVES

Its a better zenkai boost then literally CORRUPTING marco and making him a villain.

Can you not include rules in it? No offense, but you don't speak for everyone and we've done pretty alright without rules thus far.

Magical.

So anyways, source on this?

Tom mentioned it in Naysaya that they started hanging out. One of my favourite JJBA references.

>cringy

We had a perfectly good OP format during the bomb. Just use that since there's a new episode on Saturday

Why do people think Tom is abusive? I can see people thinking he was too controlling but where did people get abusive from?

>we've done pretty alright without rules thus far.
This. Embrace the anarchy, OP.

you're pushing your luck man
there's a reason sveg died
don't ruin it

What was the reason?

Ah, just checked it and you're totally right. Forgot about that. Thanks brotha.

some mod/janitor did not like star generals, after season 1 ended we were allowed to have threads during the weekends and it became an tacit rule to not name them generals or they got deleted, when season 2 started the generals returned but were constantly deleted until the star vs. X format was implemented and threads were safe again

give them common OPs and someone is going to notice and who knows what could happen

gravityfying.tumblr.com/post/167938141001/more-she-managed-to-pull-off-her-proposal

Cringe.

How is it cringe

Well I mean he literally tried to trick her in to performing a ritual with him that would've bound their souls together for eternity, after she'd broken up with him and told him she wanted nothing to do with him anymore, and reacted violently to the ritual being foiled and her rejecting him again.

That's not traditional abuse, but I'd still say it's pretty bad.

Don't test generals

Star doesn't talk like that. Marco talks like that. If Star is super-direct about everything and doesn't ramble on and on about her feelings. They're removing who she actually is, just like how Jannafags remove all the absolutely awful things their girl does, just to make her a "perfect waifu".

I don't think that's the kind of abusive people usually mean

>Star is incapable of having a serious face-to-face when it matters
>In an AU

I'm currently having a hard time being sold on your reasoning.

Janna can be a little bit chubby

Well sure, they're not gonna get away with Tom being actively physically abusive to Star in a children's cartoon, but up until now it was pretty clearly demonstrated that the relationship was pretty toxic and Tom was at the very least emotionally abusive towards Star with his controllingness.

That and it's probably just an evolution of that meme of Marco being abusive towards Star that was peddled around a year ago.

my.mixtape.moe/ebcfyi.mp3

New Starco folder download coming at the end of this week around Friday afternoon

It isn't the big 6k upload but I gotta move things on my computer so I'mm hurry this one up a bit. It's pretty close though, 5672 files and counting. Still some room with a season and half's worth of fanart remaining.

Stop drawing and posting user images
sort yourself out

>you will never make a boyband song with people you met that just wanted to fuck a cartoon character
why even live

I first made that pic in like June, why is it getting reposted so much recently?

Except she kind of does. Like during the concert were she bites her tongue to tell Marco to go back to Jackie. Or trying to skirt around the issue in Starcrushed. When the chips are on the table, she's can be just as fallible as Marco and also just as capable of pulling through on sheer force of will alone.

Threads are being corrupted by pol

Good thing jarco is dead so jackie remains genetically pure with pure offspring

that's a funny way to spell enlightened

Never

People have been calling star an open borders loving race traitor for months and NOW you're just noticing Sup Forums?

Saturday, why?

I mean that they're going overdrive after princess marco thing

5 cute facts about jackie:

- She's a girl!
- She's an angel!
- I love her!!!!!
- Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!

>we

no youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0

Oddball theory: Star's forms are similar to DBZ.

Star is kinda like Goku in comparisons: Not very bright.

Mewberty Star is similar to Goku's giant monkey form: Unstable & destructive.

Star's new form (I like to call the Golden Butterfly) is her equivalent to Super Saiyan. Goku turned SS when he fought Frieza, while Star fights Toffee... Well, not really, despite she wrecks him.

>went from Oozaru to SSJ without Kaio-ken
Seems legit.

>Two threads

I actually have a feeling Star's going to pull a last episode Sailor Moon and unlock a super goddess Mewberty form to save the day in the final episode

>Shrapnel from the blown up billboard injures many

Then again, this is an oddball. I haven't put much thought to it.

Kaio Ken will probably be the green shit Star shoots out when she feels pretty envious.

>unlock a super goddess Mewberty form
That's basically what happened with Toffee.
When she transforms "at will" she doesn't have the golden diamond pupils, the ribbons, or the "voice of the legion" thing going on.

Nothing has changed since the new Princess Marco episode.
Rent free in your head

Sup Forums was always here, they just kept their power levels low. With the monster rights activism in full swing, they're upping their power levels more.

It's not a Sailor Moon reference, it's a Slayers reference. Everything about #godmode is a near 1:1 representation of Lina Inverse's Giga Slave, including Star's magic combining pink and green (Lina's non-Divine / non-Demonic Slave) and being Star's original creation, and being used to defeat a monster who tried to usurp magic for their own purposes.

>Nick Lachey
>Patrick Stump
Who else are they going to get to sing for this show? Hot damn.

>Star gets to be both DBZ and Sailor Moon
Marco gets nothing huh, not even a green hoodie

You'd be right if it wasn't for the fact that Nefcy has been quoted to base SVTFOE off of Sailor Moon.

>Marco orbits Star and will never go anywhere
>Mars orbits a star it will never touch
pottery

He got a "cape"

Just because it's based on Sailor Moon doesn't mean it's not going to pull references from other materials.

I dunno, what about that time he was an adult again, and somehow still had his adult voice (when he isn't all abs & Mad Max n' stuff)?

Why did River even give him that? Him and Moon had a long time to get something for Marco. The Diazes showered Star with gifts

A stand

Maybe they didn't know he was coming?

Or they're bad people.

The show is not a Sailor Moon parody. Mina Loveberry is (was) a Sailor Moon parody.
Nefcy has claimed inspiration from like a dozen popular franchises, from the 90s to the present. A 90s anime geek like her should definitely be familiar with Slayers.

Sailor Moon was an alter ego. Star is more of an aliengirl

If anything I would think Mina was a parody of Bisky from Hunter x Hunter.

Wasn't she actually from the moon?

Name a better girl than Janna
Protip you can't

That's because you're uncultured swine.
youtube.com/watch?v=VmyCssgvVGg

Janna is an AMAB

woooow i don't know shojou anime i'm such a looooser

I meant as far as her transformation goes, you hack.

that's one of the things that made the least sense to me
when Marco leaves they show the group he hanged out with, Moon and River legitimately seemed grateful with him and his efforts with star and Mewni

he comes back
Lol we thought we would never see you again and that cape was a napkin

It's ok we forgive you.

>not knowing fucking Sailor Moon
just take the L my dude

You have to be underage or subhuman if you dont remember sailor moon on TV

Pretty hot. Is there a third page?

I haven't never fully watched an anime yet I know what Sailor moon is

>Watching dubs
please leave

I was born in Japan, moron.

Man, that's great. the follow up should be her spying on him to keep things fair

It'd make more sense for River to just give Marco a sword or gold instead of a bib. How would this idiot know that Marco doesnt know what a meat bib is?

I like how the hearts on her cheek melt away.

But I liked that thing with the 4-petal mewni vagina more.

Not him.
I unironically prefer dubs.