*ruins your favorite show*

*ruins your favorite show*

>Women gets shoehorned and ends up ruining show
Where have I seen that before.

If all it takes to ruin a show for you is one character, it wasn't your favorite show in the first place.

She didn't write it.

real life

Every other film made in America.

Can't ruin what is already garbage user
But Poo in loo DID help

WTF I GOT AKU POWER NOW LOL

Honestly the pacing ruined the season.
Only a handful of episodes to tie up loose ends and they went and made a whole new thread. The start was amazing but it stumbled in the middle and had to dive for the ending. An extra episode or even a few extra minutes on the final episode would have made it better.
But you can't change the past, only the future.

2017 is Ruining all our shows, "HASHFUCKINGTAG Feminism!" we get it, women are strong and gay people exist and handicapped people matter.. for fuck sake

Connie a cute

Fuck you, Connie is great.

>ruined
But SJW Universe was already shit, user.

>*takes over your favourite show without fucking it all up*
>*becomes fan favourite*

Nothing personnel bitch.

>Female character does something other than yell "HELP!" after being kidnapped
>"Muh essjaydubbayooz!!!"
Every fucking time

>My god, she's more powerful than Aku, the Scotsman, the Emperor, Scaramouche, X-49, the Guardian, Demongo, the Scotsman's wife, the Three Blind Archers, the Woolies, Ra, Odin, Rama, the Sirens,the Minions of Set, the Spartans, the Lava Monster, Shinobi, Cronus, the Bounty Hunters, and the Farting Dragon combined...

they should have kept it simple, dark and edgy like the first 3 episodes. ditched ashi and just had jack slay aku in the future with the help of his friends.

With it's warranted
In Jack, Ashi was being convinced not to be a rabid man hating cunt

Did anyone else think this line was a little overkill?

But muh diversity!

Genndy ruined his own show. Too much dialog and not enough cyberpunk post apocalyptic world. Ashi is only a symptom not the cause of death.

Only the last episode
rest was passable but the asspull finale broke it

It wasn't sugar's fault, this character was put in the show by CN.

If she just been one or two episodes it would have been better.

is this really true though? i thought sugar liked her and put her in the show.

>the last words spoken in Samurai Jack were fucking exposition
FUCK
I'M STILL MAD

>O

She didn't ruin it, Genndy did what he decided to think with his dick and give Jack a waifu instead of writing a damn story about Samurai Jack finding allies and getting strong enough to fight and kill Aku.

No, fuck off

>it will never be May 2017 again

Sad times.

>Ashi is Aku's daughter
>Jack turns her from a daddy's girl into his wife

So is this a metaphor for something?

But he did fight and kill Aku, just in the past. Jack went back at the exact moment he went forward and finished the fight with Aku. It was cinematic beauty.

Didn't Genndy plan Ashi before he even made Samurai Jack? There was some interview about that.