Be honest: Have you ever hot glued a toy?

Be honest: Have you ever hot glued a toy?

I hot glued a broken toy, but I never "hot glued" a toy.

Shit's expensive, man.

I'm still mad that they stole Bobbi's sticks and gave them to this bitch

When she's life-sized and anatomically correct, then I will.

no, but I have placed them in sexual positions

My beanie babies have done horrible, terrible things to each other.

This.

I'm too poor, and too insecure, to buy toys.

No. Washing the cum out of toy clothes is not the same as washing it out of a gym sock.

I'm just gonna guess that this is a thing that lonely as fuck people do because I really don't see what's the fuckingt point.

Nah man, that shit's way to expensive to be treating like that. It's hard enough to clean your own skin of the stuff.

I once jacked it to pictures of this figure.

Not the figure itself. I don't own one. Just some pictures.

I didn't stand a chance.

The only way I'd be tempted to is if they fully modeled the feet on the superheroine the figure is based on.

THEY'RE NOT TOYS

that toy looks better than actual scarjo

Looks like Liv Tyler playing Catwoman, there.

>looks better than actual scarjo

It happens.

I read comics but I hide some of my power level, owning nice but pricey waifu statues is not my thing

>A threesome with two Black Widows

Do you mean ScarJo, or do you mean the character she plays? Because you woudn't even know what to do with one Scarlet, let alone two, and if we're talking two somehow-real Widows you'd be lucky to be in the same city block as them.

Y'know they do look kinda similar.

It's a roleplay fantasy

God damn, thats wierd.

Thats like natalie portman/kiera nightley wierd

That's nothing

That is fucking uncanny.

haha this one gets me every time

A fantasy needs to be more than "a threesome with two X's." That's not a fantasy, it isn't even a sentence. I want details bro. Titillate me.

It's an alternate timeline where ScarJo is single, she and her stunt double are horny as hell after a day of shooting, and with a hankering for some FFM, invite an unsuspecting set worker to fix something in ScarJo's trailer.

Once inside they push the set guy onto the bed and tell him him he's in for a treat. ScarJo kisses deeply while unzipping her costume so her breasts can be fondled, all the while the stunt double pulls off the lucky guy's pants and starts going to town. It culminates when everybody cums, with the double eating out Scarlett as the double is getting fucked hard doggystyle.

Kek

Figure: Yes
Toy: No

Joints are impossible to clean

Yes, and stuck her fist in my urethra

>black widow looks hot in first movie she's in
>proceeds to look completely shit in every other movie
>looks bloated and ugly in every movie post-IM2

talking about dedication in the MCU, are Evans, Hemsworth and Pratt the only actors in that shitfest that are constantly trying to look good? god knows ruffallo wouldn't bother, RDJ has long lost his incentive to even think about it, most other male actors aren't relevant enough and the women..... well, see ScarJo

I used Barbie doll as dildo once, does it count?

>Literally says "toys" in the image
What did he mean by this

She's a succubus, she made me do it.

Kinda makes me wonder what sort of relationship she has with her stunt double. I know some actors become really close friends with their double. Burt Reynolds and Hal Needham are a famous example. On the other extreme I'm sure there's plenty who get treated like shit. Is ScarJo a bitch to work with?