Comics with disgusting artstyle thread

Comics with disgusting artstyle thread

i loved this series

felt and looked like playing with the toys

Not really disgusting, but definitely not interesting, impressive, or stylized. Kinda just...meh.

what's the deal with those color blocks in speech baloons?

Seriously John Timms is fucking trash, I don't know how he can be working at DC how that kinda style, it hurts to see

G2 uses character pallets on the end of speech bubbles sometimes

weird

It allows you to know who is talking without them being there.

have a (You) for your efforts

Anything by fucking P Craig Russell.

For an actual Transformers example

Anything by ravioli.

turtleman from x-factor

obviously greg land

You are like little babies.
Watch this.

>tfw this guy managed to fuck up a loss parody

Amazing

That book had fucking awesome art style. It was like if Jack Kirby designed the Transformers.

I need to see it.

Why did he change all the other characters so much?
Why did he add text?
Why are all their mouths stupidly hanging open like a bunch of mouth breathing mongoloids?
Why couldn't he even get the expressions right?

Sal Buscema. Specially after Marvel changed the colonization around late 90's. Reading Spider-Man those days were a fucking pain in the ass, to even be able to understand a panel

This is failed potential the comic right here. This had the makings of the best loss parody possible and he fucked it all up immensely.

>This had the makings of the best loss parody possible
No, at best it would have been mediocre, and long past when Loss was still fresh.
This doesn't even get the basics right.

see:

I am not disgusted at all

Yo source what is this?

Transformers vs GI Joe

i loved this art. it was like the stuff i used to draw on loose leaf paper in school binders while not paying attention in elementary school.

I've never got the love for the Allred's. All their work is weirdly static and their expressions and proportions always seem off. I think it is just a stylistic taste thing but when they filled in on Suicide Squad and their art was compared to someone like Derrington, who's kinetic and expressionistic and stuff, it really showed its cracks.

That said, I was able to get through all of FF in a day.

Transformers Spotling: Destro