Remember these states

Remember these cuck states if Hillary wins

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jPy_2M28tis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

New Jersey is based

Massachusetts is the Scandinavia of the USA. They vote blue because.

>TFW 80% of Maryland voted for Trump
>TFW 2 cities and counties that are blue take 80% of the vote

>if

I fucking hate New Jersey I cannot wait to move the fuck outta here these people are so fucking cucked. I am literally pissed

>TFW voted Trump in DE

I'm sorry guys, I tried.

>MD
JUST KEK MY SHIT UP

If anything Minnesota is the Scandinavia, particularly Sweden, of America.

>Large population of people with Scandinavian/Swedish ancestry
>Only state that didn't vote Reagan
>Third most spoken language is Somali

They're nothing but a Swedish colony undermining America.

NJ here I did my part. The rest of you KEEP GOING!!!

MAGA!!!

Northeast whites literally vote blue because of the civil war shit. South votes Red so they gotta be contrarian. They have no fucking clue how they are destroying the white demographics but voting in Dems.

My upstate NY has been cucked by NYC. We're all Republicans up here.

MADAM PRESIDENT

Marylander here :) gunna be funny watching my drumpf neighbors having to pull their drumpf signs out of their yards. lol at them thinking this is a red state. get fucked rednecks

Did you really think it wouldnt be...?

If 80% of a state is all rural with 1 person every other mile it's not exactly representative of the population.

they will be nuked first.

Massachusetts is cuck trash hate living here

>Madam send you to death to fight a pointless war with the russkies

>Vermont and New Hampshire
>97% white
>vote Killary

They deserves 1 billion rapeugees

Im sorry Sup Forums please nuke my shit state youll kill far more spics than whites.

Maryland is shit tier.

Absolutely abhorrent.

That's Russia's job, not yours

how come these states are marked blue when there are no vote stats displayed?

>if

no idea, could be an error after all and I could be over reacting

shit like this really makes me think the non-whites are right that whites are inferior. No other race would commit suicide like this.

ENHANCE

I used to live in DC.

Greatest place ever. Everybody is rich besides the blacks and they serve everybody.

You guys just don't get it.

Baltimore and Annapolis shouldn't count as a population of MD. Those places are cucked harder than NYC. Also, Baltimore shouldn't even have a say, I thought there was something against felons voting.

I live in Massachusetts pls do it

I SEE A BLUE STATE AND I WANT IT PAINTED RED

NO BLUES ANYMORE, I WANT THEM TO TURN RED

I SEE THE KEKS WALK BY DRESSED IN THEIR KEKY CLOTHES

I HAVE TO TURN MY HEAD UNTIL THE KEKISHNESS GOES

Why do you live next to rednecks? Are you one of those SWPL-identifying poor people that shop at Ross and drink Ricling from Frys because you have the income a substitute teacher?

They were given to her on the dot of 8EST based on polling data

Please kill us

I believed in you New Hampshire, but now your just another cuck state

burn them to the ground during the revolution, please

Jersey fag here. I'm so ashamed of this cuck ass state.

If Hillary wins, would Sup Forums not BE the cucks?

Thoses disgusting cuck, MAGA for america !

The NE has no niggers or Mexicans to redpill the population. Most of the population has never even seen a nigger in its natural habitat. They have no idea what they're voting for, and only know what the TV Jew tells them.

It's all cucks all the way down.

I tried to Make America Great Again. I will join you in the upcoming civil war.

Well, i thuoght of going good guy on Boston in Fallout 4.
I guess i will raider-ahoi my way around everything. Fuck those assholes.

Masshole reporting

Please don't blame me, I voted trump.

Fuck the college towns

If Pennsylvania goes blue I propose we change the states name to Penisylvania.

I'm just hoping we get that faggot Chuck Schumer out.

Not that it will matter if Hillary wins

>tfw i voted trump in jersey

what was the point

Not all of Minnesota is like that. I live in a rural farm town that's pro-Trump. The twin cities are cancer though.

Are there any redeeming parts of Maryland? No parts with at least a significant population of sane people?

thank all the niggers in newark

You will not be missed

From New Jersey. I hope Putin aims his nukes directly at my state as i embrace sweet release of death.

Same here I knew there was no fucking point

Literally too many niggers and cucks live here

>NH predicted as blue

I FUCKING HATE ALL THESE FUCKING TRANSPLANTS WHO CAME INTO MY STATE AND DEM IT UP. FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL NIGGERS. WE ARE A RED STATE AT HEART UNTIL EVERYONE STARTED TO MOVE HERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

NE states always vote blue.

desu I hear people in the inner part are decent, they're just subjugated to the Metropolitan coastal areas, similar to Cali

Its not just the niggers. There are a lot of brain dead nigger loving whites in NJ. This shit is fucking annoying man.

>God Emperor sends you to die in the desert fighting sandniggers

Those are not draft-able wars

>live free or die
looks like you guys chose die

>Maryland is 29.0% black, compared to 12.2% for the US overall.
Fucking Bodymore

MD here, I don't even have to vote to cuck you trumpsters, the googles do it for me.

>Most of the population has never even seen a nigger in its natural habitat.
Connecticut and Rhode Island are their containment states.

I guess you could say they murdered Trump's chances of taking the state.

Everyone I know in New York voted for Trump.
Can't say we didn't try.

>what was the point

Increasing the popular vote count, nigger.

Why are there no numbers for those states?

Northern Md up near chester county Pa. Pagans and farmers. A bit white trash in places but beautiful country and good people.

It wasn't even an option. Trumps speeches on the black community was merely a setup to view what the democrats truly were in case Hillary won. They wouldn't wake up that quick

Marylander here

Everyone in fucking Maryland voted Trump.
The only 2 counties that didn't were Baltimore and one near DC.

Don't blame the other 98% of MD for the niggers in the cities. How the fuck do 13% of the population turn so many states blue?

As a ct voter, literally everyone I know voted trump and they are calling it so decisively for clinton. Its confusing, but I tried.

>Rhode Island
>less than 6% nigger in the entire state
>"containment"

You're adorable.

MA here, voted hillary. there were so many trump signs in my town though! it was almost cute, i counted at least ten in the last couple months

I-I'm sorry! I did my b-best user! please dont hurt me!

Riiiiight, the typical blame niggers because whites in your state are cucked excuse

CT here I voted Trump

There is only so much we can do

Elitist liberals home base basically

This is true but I'm a spic and voted for Trump

Aren't those states full of niggers?

the irony about ct is that they have more to gain than lose with trump in office.
Our main exports are military hardware and guns, and yet we risk half of our military hardware manufacturers leaving with shillary.

same...

NEW JERSEY WENT RED

OH SHIT, IM SORRY NJ DISREGARD THE THREAT

maga guys. Have you checked whether or not middlesex's votes have been in yet? Them and Tolland aren't showing up.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=jPy_2M28tis

This is true. Fuck Providence and liberal faggots

Niggers, spics and other "white" Americans are all shit. Different reasons

We don't care about "white demographics" in the south or west. The only whites we like are decent-quality ones in Europe, nice parts of NE, Canada etc.

>war profiteering
enjoy arming ISIS and Israel while Rothschilds pocket the majority of the profits

Just goes to show: the people you know are generally people who share your opinions. In other words, your knowledge of the voting habits of those people is essentially meaningless.

I voted for trump but I'm in a cuck stae, gonna move to swing state for 2020

As someone who lives in Maryland, this state is corrupt AS FUCK, and full of negroes who always vote democrat for some stupid reason.

Northern MD is pretty based, but the south is so cucked it is ridiculous. It is literally everything that america shouldn't be. I was depressed since the age of 13 from living in this area, and I didn't get over my depression until I joined the military and lived in other places that were totally uncucked. God I hate this state.

The opposite, not enough niggers to redpill them

Not to alarm anyone -
But Jersey is currently red.

In nj its the opposite. There are so many niggers and taxes the redpilled people are leaving in droves. After today that will only continue

Yeah, but not as much as Spain.