South Park

Lets discuss Thursday's episode preview:
>It’s never been more challenging to be a PC Principal in an all-new episode titled “SUPER HARD PCness” on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.

>PC Principal is wrestling with some unfamiliar feelings. Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.

>Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrdNFvzUEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.
After several failed attempts to get a girlfriend Kyle realizes 2D is superior and gets a waifu

>first time
we already know hes a faggot

This is very puzzling. Most of the sentence implies he's going to moralfag about women again but the phrase "for the first time" negates that.
We already had Butters who went full MGTOW, Craig and Tweek went gay, and Cartman became a feminist for a short time. What will Kyle do differently from them as well as from his usual actions?

>thursday
FUCK I meant Wednesday, pls forgive

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrdNFvzUEM
>a new woman joined the faculty
Did heidi somehow get a job at the school?

NEVER

Ironically enough, he already had a 2d waifu

Do you think tweek and craig will stand next to each other this week?

He's either going gay, or PC. PC/SJW scum hate "boys will be boys"

>Hey Kyle, Kenny found that you can see this chick showering if you stand on his roof at night, want to come see some boobs?
>Dude, no that's horrible!

But he already did that by refusing to look at Craig's mom's bush.
As crazy as it is the gay theory holds the most ground at the moment.

EVERY week there's a vague description we say that someones gonna be gay user

Could also be going PC. And remember, he IS a jew.

I sincerely doubt they would make matt's self insert gay

this is the highlight of every episode for me
also any mentions of it too like when butters said that they're not safe just cause theyre gay

Yeah but he failed the sex addiction test along with Kenny and Butters

I realize that of course. It's just that a lot of other possibilities are automatically ruled out this time. It's probably something way out of left field, even more so than him being prison gay.

What the best ship in South Park, and why is it Kenny and Kelly?

worst fucking artist, fitting for worst kid

the girls think he's cute, I have no idea why he doesn't have a gf

I do want to hear him wearing a PC bro outfit and using the PC bro voice

You bitch about this artist in every thread. Did he rape you or something?

woops meant to post this but I guess they both work

>worst fucking artist
user...

But that artist isn't popular so it gets a pass

People keep focusing on the "for the first time" part, but consider the idea that Matt and Trey are hacks and they are about to reuse an old idea involving Kahl

Bets on who it could be?
>Heidi somehow pretending to be an adult in a grand ruse
>Randy as Lorde teaching music
>Ms Ellen returns from the grave to strike revenge on Wendy
>That choir teacher from the rainforest episode finally returns
>New character

New character in my opinion. And PC Principal will have to wrestle the thin line between employee relations and sexual assault.

My best guess is either heidi or a new character, none of the callbacks make sense

least its in character
that cancer artists pretty much draws the same crying kid except in different south park cosplay every image

Kyle's a good kid.

He probably looked at them once he was in his room

Or the paywall games theory

r9kyle being a good goy as always

>kyle
>goy

well he is a jew who wants to apologize for the jews fucking up jesus

Satan, he's still a sneaky jew.

is it just me, or do these threads get a lot of satan rolls?

>Cartman is on the chart more than anyone else
really makes me think

It's not just you. We have to accept that this is a godless place.

cartmans ships are the best
candy, kenman, buttman, stanman, heiman

the only bad cartman ship is kyman

"self-hating jew" is a stereotype and does not a goy make.

>kyman sucks
>candy is fine
What logic is this?

mindbogglingly shit taste

It's because Cartman is the most developed character on South Park and plays well off more characters than anyone else. Cartman ships, for as many are there are, are slo actually still pretty unique from each other in dynamic and flavor.

Of less importance, there's also:
>Kenman
>Buttman
>Clydeman
>Stanman

Also, not that anyone ships it (nor should they), but his relationship with his mom is relatively interesting, and Cartman and Tenorman have a fair amount of untapped potential as enemies/brothers.

>wendy is well balanced and down to clown when it comes to cartman
>cartman needs to push and push kyle to get him to break down and fight back
>but somehow kyle is the dom

thats why, candy is also plausible since cartmans straight

clydeman is so adorable but doesnt get much love

ima look up fanfics when I get back

Carol

I ship Clyde x Marjorine. Please rate my ship.

>Cartman and Tenorman have a fair amount of untapped potential as enemies/brothers.
It's probably too fanfictiony for the show but I'd love for them to interact more beyond just references to past episodes

as crack as kyman tier

I'm not the faggot who insists kyle is the dom and Kyle always fights back to Cartman's instigation, probably more than anyone else.
>"Don't belittle my people, fat boy!"

Is this finally a mom episode?

Reminder

no kyle always has to stoop to cartmans level like with the jew gold where after cartman won he through away his gold to take away his victory

meanwhile wendy sees cartman do something fucked up like with the transginger bathroom and goes full wendyl just to fuck with him

Liane Cartman

Probably not, but imagine if PC became Cartman's step-dad

One of them can have babies and isn't Jewish

Is it more "balanced" if Wendy is obviously smarter and always wins, though? Kind of like Heidi right now?
I think Kyle and Cartman are pretty evenly matched, but even if they aren't, I don't give a damn because one or both of them ends up suffering anyway.

stop sexualizing kids you pedos

>that entire pic related
t. Kahl

thats the point, wendy being smarter and always winning makes it a challenge for cartman unlike with kyle where he always either wins or has his victory fucked over by circumstance

wendy is a challenge for cartman, kyle is a chore

Caitlyn Jenner?

It's a chore Cartman seems to love doing, then.

recently he mostly ignores kyle untill he puts his jew nose into everything

Are you talking about the smurf thing? The only reason she one was because she stooped to Cartman's level, something she screamed at Stan that she would never do.

>implying cartman would ever share anything let alone a partner

I too wish this upon the world

Yeah, he sort of replaced Kyle with Heidi in a weird way.

this is true. he went from craving kyle's negative attention to heidi's positive attention.

>kyle couldn't let go and let them be in a wendy-like on and off relationship
oops

Right?
Even his best friend warned him that it was best for everyone not to get involved and he went for it anyway.

Typical Kahl

>tfw you reclaim your place as your rival's punching bag just to get some puss but she turns on you too
good job kyel

Geez you're right. Kyle, man, that's just too sad.

He'll probably keep trying to save Heidi only to end up as her Butters basically

Do you really see this happening? Kyle is too opinionated and hasn't shown attraction to get Nazi Heidi as of yet

Could if he gets desperate enough

>Getting nerfed
>No new cards
The writing is on the wall. Just fuck my shit up.

PC principle will be in a real PC pickle. On the one hand, butt-fucking a 4th grader is problematic. On the other hand, Kyle is asking for it and PC principal would be denying a child experimentation of their burgeoning sexuality if they didn't plow that little boypussy. On the other other hand, he is in a position of power over Kyle that makes consent questionable. On the other other other hand, refusal to push the little shit's shit in will make him homophobic.

PC principal finally concludes he just has to get Butters to fuck Kyle instead. Butters is more enthusiastic about this than anybody expected.

Butters has always secretly wanted to dom the fuck out of Kyle. Why Kyle in particular? Nobody really knows.

luu luu luu, i got a boner
luu luu luu, you got one too
luu luu luu, let's bend you over
And put some lube on you luu luu

>I dunno fellers, if I take Kyle's anal virginity I might get grounded!

>BUTTERS! Did you fuck the jewish boy and not even bother to give him a reach around? You are GROUNDED mister!

are reach-arounds actually a common thing to do?

>not showing your sub you care

you can bet your ass craig gives tweek the reach around EVERY time

But Butters actually is one of the most Alpha kids in South Park, he couldn't be gay; only BI at best

>Why Kyle in particular
He learned it from his best bud

pfffhahaha

let's all remember that Butters used to be pimpin', yo

>fujos are this delusional
He is able to become a pimp, and has had a Canadian GF

Also domination a weaker male isn't gay, many masculine cultures had that, the weaker male for all intents and purposes becomes a women in this case

That's why he has to be the one to make Kyle his woman(male). Butters also has the biggest dick among the recurring fourth grade cast.

Cartman, Fat Butters, Fat Heidi and Henrietta episode when? It'd be like a South Park version of the Klumps.

pffhahaha

>Also domination a weaker male isn't gay, many masculine cultures had that, the weaker male for all intents and purposes becomes a women in this case

Exactly

>he can't refute my arguement

next you'll tell me getting aroused by cocks isn't gay either

No that's pretty gay

Are we doing this again? At least try to make it South Park related this time.