youtube.com/watch?v=XaQgDMNYDNo
search.disney.com/search?f[search_section]=Store&q=oswald
youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oswald is shit.

You're shit.

No Epic Mickey 3

>What is Kingdom Hearts 3

Disney's way of saying "Now shut up" to all those YouTube comments demanding Oswald to appear.

Epic Mickey failed, its sequel even moreso. At this point, I think Disney clearly regrets going through all that legal pain just to get back one character who simply wasn't worth anything in the first place.

>At this point, I think Disney clearly regrets going through all that legal pain just to get back one character who simply wasn't worth anything in the first place.
His merchandise sells like hotcakes still. Game may have bombed, but he's still a hit with hipsters (the same kind who think Luigi is cool)

>Getting back Walt's original character
>Regretting that
All they did was trade some ESPN guy for him.
Also, you know they sell plenty of Oswald merch at Disney, right?
>Honestly thinking Disney gives a shit about Youtube comments

I love Oswald and don't like Luigi.

i got an oswald hat at disneyland/california adventure. its got rabbit ears instead of the traditional round mickey ears.

Epic mickey was fine for what it was, but not for what it was meant to be. Warren's ideas were too big for the budget and the wii. I don't think Disney regrets getting him back, but i do think they have no idea what to do with him. They're pushing out some merch that wont really hurt them in the long run and that's about it. I think he deserves a decent attempt at something though.

I really enjoyed Epic Mickey

Japan also fucking loves Oswald. He's super popular over there.

Most people are just disappointed it didn't live up to the incredible concept art. I did, however, like how they characterized Oswald. Him being so cynical about being forgotten and bitter towards Mickey for essentially stealing his life from him makes perfect sense.

Speaking of merch, I grabbed this around Epic Mickey actually came out. For how simple it is, it's actually one of my favorite shirts. Hard to find other ones when you aren't at any of the parks tho.

I half expect him to just eventually be integrated into Mickey's cast as a Clarabel-tier character.

I'd be perfectly fine with this.

>implying Luigi isn't cool

at this point any sort of integration would be nice. If it was me, I would give him his own shorts with Horace/Clarabel D-list characters. That way they all get a little more fleshed out and get some time in the spotlight.

Came back from WDW today actually. Got this while I was there.

Oswald > Mickey desu

NICE. Pic is the only pin I have. I've seen a black and white one of him and Ortensia together, but I never ended up getting it. Wish I did.

>luigi isn't cool
Keep sucking manlet cock, pleb

I think Disney just doesnt know what to DO with oswald since he's really just beta mickey. they'd need to carefully retune him while not shitting all over what he originally was

I have a plush of Oswald too, but I didn't get an Ortensia plush. Kinda wish I did to keep them together.

Oswald the lucky rabbit is the very reason why disney went full kike. Walter had to make a new character and was extremely protective of his copyright, and the company keeps extending copyright every 20 years or so.

Get out of my head user. Literally wanted to do the same thing.

This mug is still probably my favorite thing I own of him.

Nah man. He's almost nothing like Mickey. Oswald is like Chuck Jones Daffy Duck, minus the zaniness and in the late 20's. If anything he leans toward being a beta Donald.

Went in July

Eh, he's probably going to appear in Kingdom Hearts 3 anyway in one way or another.

>Had an Oswald Gas Station glass
>the decal came off in the wash

Nice finds user. The only cup I have is some plastic souvenir cup. It's not as neat as that mug though.
Ah, you have the pins I was talking about. I have a big pin collection, but I don't have any other Oswald's. Need to get my ass to Disney and step my game up.

Ebay helps.
>$14 for even at Disney

>This
How else do you think I got Trolley Troubles and sketch Oswald

Good question. 12 years later and the stupid series has had so many fucking nonsensical follow-ups, I fail to see how this game (which still isn't out yet) is 3.

If we're being technical; KH1 is KH1, CoM is KH2, KH2 is KH3, DDD is KH4, and KH3 is KH5.

Then what's BBS and 365/2?

If I have to I guess. To be honest though, like 90% of my collection "mysteriously appeared in my pockets" so having to spend anymore than what they go for is gonna be hard. The things we do to have nice things...

Look I'm not gonna say I haven't done the same. The Thunder mountain pin I got was because an undercover Security guard caught a shoplifter and it fell off his lanyard. But for Oswald you should support

BBS is KH0
358/2 is KH2.5

Of course. Gotta really vote with you wallet when it comes to him. While I look at pins I should also see if I can get a medium Oswald tsum tsum. Damn things sell out too fast. Had to settle on a small one.

Found this on Pixiv. There's honestly a surprising amount of art for him. I wonder why Japan loves Oswald so much.

It's not too hard to see. He's simple, but is still designed to be flexible in terms of shape and character. So its easy to make him cute for market appeal, fitting japan's market to merchandise everything.

Not to mention that he's characterized in a way very similar to popular anime characters. Japan loves rival characters.

>Luigi is cool
Yeah he is :DDD!!!!

Disney can totally go further down that route with him, they just choose not to. It bothers me how much potential there is, and none of it is being used.

Why not just throw him into Ducktales. Hell make him Scrooge's on site Mechanic

It sorta gets resolved in Epic Mickey I believe, but I'm sure if he were in Kingdom Hearts, it'd be a whole other story with him. Nomura does like him a lot apparently.

maybe, although kingdom hearts bastardizes the character of about half the people they introduce though.

>he's still a hit with hipsters

I actually like Oswald's old shorts and he's an interesting part of Disney history. Sorry if that's "hipster".

>the same kind who think Luigi is cool

??

I got an Oswald shirt with him in boxing gloves. I've had that shirt since middle school, it's pretty rad

Eh, only the FF characters.

Apparently Ducktales isn't allowed to mention or use anything Mickey related. While Oswald might fall into a grey area, It's still highly likely that they'll just not use him.

Really? Well they still got Spoonerville and Cape suset in there so It's up in the air still

Some of the disney characters also get somewhat shafted. Scrooge is probably the biggest example

youtube.com/watch?v=XaQgDMNYDNo
From D23 This year

>That Haunted Mansion pic
As funny as it was, I feel like it was also in a bit of bad taste.

He actually does cameo in a few movies. With Nomura saying that he likes Oswald, and with D23 having an Oswald focus this year, it really makes me wonder if he'll be in KH3.

Yeah. It can be a bit hard to take certain things as jokes sometimes, like with

I love this mug

Another nice ass mug. You guys are getting me super jelly posting these.

search.disney.com/search?f[search_section]=Store&q=oswald

Your husbando is trash.

That's some comfy right there

>White Queen from Alice in Wonderland
>The chances we might be getting Burtonfied Wonderland in KH3.

We already have Nightmare before Christmas

There are at least a dozen good Oswald movies, and some of Mickey's better movies are remakes of Oswald movies. I would think the guy behind the new Mickey shorts would be able to appreciate Oswald.

BBS is KH0, Days is best left forgotten. Only bad game in the series.

Re:Coded was good tho

We'll remember days as intended, a cringy rock song
youtube.com/watch?v=k6osNk269vA

>Hey this isn't that ba-
>1:18

your're the big epic shit nigga

IS JUST LIKE DARK SOULS!!!!

>>What is Kingdom Hearts 3
the gayest thing ever?

20's and 30's american animation was gigantic on japan, why do you think that they are only country that still cares for Felix the cat?In the end, USA still created anime!

Ah, out of nowhere shitty growl. My favorite thing in niprock

I didn't mind days much cause I had some friends to play the multiplayer with. The other O13 characters played different enough that it was pretty enjoyable despite how shit the overall experience was. Even then, the base game play was okay, it was just the story that was pretty bad.

Because he's superior in every way ^

What would Oswald sound like?

well in epic mickey 2 they had Frank Welker do one of his old Garfield and friends voices, but as of right now they got nothing. Off the top of my head I would guess, maybe a wee bit high pitched, but no where near Mickey territory. Add in a hint of gruff...maybe some sort of streetwise smart aleck accent to go with it too.

That Disney wasted everyone's time by purchasing Oswald

I like to imagine a slightly nasal voice. not annoyingly so. It would just enhance how hilarious it is when unfortunate things happen to him

I don't know why Japan loves Oswald so much.
I was watching some vlog on Tokyo Disney and saw just a bunch of school girls in Oswald ears. Weird.

>Most people are just disappointed it didn't live up to the incredible concept art
There was no fucking way a disney game for the wii was gonna be silent hill shit, people who thought so were deluding themselves, we didn't even know what the original plot was (if there was any) and warren himself said the concept art was a load of bullshit meant to be "controversial"

The idea of Mickey encountering Oswald in a world built out of crap in the Disney Archives was there before they even signed up Warren Spector. Like, the original Wasteland was going to be a dumpster behind Disneyland or the Walt Disney Studio Lot before they shifted to using Yensid's Tower.

But yeah, a lot of that early concept art was about testing what Disney's limits were, but when it got out, people thought it was going to be this grimderp canyon with a castle in the background to remind you that it was a Disney game rather then the off-kilter Disneyland that we got.