FL Sup Forumstard here

FL Sup Forumstard here

Did anyone else switch from Trump to Johnson at the last minute? I saw Trump's name on the ballot and just couldn't go through with it. Anyone else feel this way?

AMERICAS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS

no

you spineless sniveling turd!

traitor's hang before enemies, when the day of the rope comes your time will be up

T and C were never options for me.

>implying he's even floridian

Thanks. One less vote for that orange retard.

what's a leppo?

Good going OP. Most Americans are stupid to vote for either of the big 2. Trump is shit, Clinton is a corrupt puppet.

I cant even vote and even i am dissapointed with you

Yeah I was gonna reluctantly vote Trump until he did the "grab them by the pussy" thing. I mean edgy Sup Forums humor and all, that shit is unacceptable for a Presidential candidate.

>Sup Forumstard
it's Sup Forumsack/ you fake piece of shit

Shut it Fernando, and gibs me coffee.

>ID is "Abo"

How did you escape the bush?

Good on you m8

I live in MN and I know a bunch of people who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hilary and instead voted for Stein

Kys fgt

fucking cuck
you should be nuked for what you have done
and you will be
we all will be

great fucking work gary the money from devil hillary is on the way.
you fucking shithead

Nope left it blank, Voting for Trump isnt a funny mememememe to me and im sick of having families in the white house. Left it blank.

I also switched, but from Drumpf to Hillary

I realized that I could not sit idle and let that orange racist reach the white house.

Who would do such a thing?

you're a fucking faggot, keep your cucked lolbertarianism when the west turns 90%+ brown.

$0.03 has been deposited to your account.
Thank you for correcting the record.

fucking kek!

ALL THIS SALTY BUTTHURT IS DELICIOUS

worst ctr content I've seen.

enjoy your shekels. I hope when you're hanging from a lamp post and thinking your final thoughts, you'll consider it worth it

Le ebin weedman