I'm honestly pissed off this movie was so successful...

I'm honestly pissed off this movie was so successful. We'd be seeing a necessary DCEU reboot if it wasn't for Wonder Woman.

I'm pissed we still allow live action on this board.

I'm pissed companywar Sup Forums epic troles aren't permabanned from Sup Forums more often by mods

So you are pissed that a movie was good and did well because it was good?

Right.

Go back to Sup Forums maybe

You will be pissed for the rest of your life unless you make the choice to be the one who changes.

>Superman dying of aids breathing through an oxygen mask
>man doing the missionary with a giant scorpion
>spiders eating a woman's vagina
Why are French PSAs so fucking horrifying?

if WB decides to scrap the DCEU, it'll be a double success. Hollywood would learn

a. Women can actually direct
and b. you can't make people see a shitty film franchise more than twice

Fuck off all you live action fans do is complain about the same things everyday, and spam the board with garbage nearly identical threads.

No we wouldn't.

Infinity War will come out and burst that bubble. We'll keep getting movies but universes like Marvel's will stop since every thing else has been a failure. Be grateful for Wonder Woman, it's the one thing that will make WB keep making cape movies that aren't Batman and Superman.

Without it they wouldn't reboot, they would drop any hope of making something on that scale.

FUCKING THIS

WE COULD BE ENJOYING ANOTHER FAILED MCU KNOCKOFF REBOOT MOVIE LIKE GREEN LANTERN INSTEAD OF THIS FAILED MCU KNOCKOFF SEQUEL REBOOT MOVIE

Actually It saves DC from being a cartoon of a universe as MCU.

Also Superman is GOAT in JL
>I'm so autist I can't enjoy real humans
Still it's mainly a comic

You guys literally killed this board. Go fuck yourselves. We don't need five of the same fucking thread every day.

This Reboot fags are the worst. A reboot won't make a difference if the same people are still making it. Just stop hiring Snyder because people don't like his vision. And make your characters more like their comicbook counterparts. Boom done.

No it's fucking not. It's a movie that has characters who originated in comics. That's fucking it. The movie medium shares NOTHING in common with the comic medium. You faggots don't belong here.

This. They don't belong here.

fpbp

>REEEEEEEE

>I have no argument because what he's saying is right.

Explain why they don't, then. They're based odd of comics and have several tie-ins, both DC and MCU.

>hating a movie that's good because the movies around it are trash
Why not hate the movies that are trash for being trash?

They share absolutely dick with the comics. They only use the same characters and basic plot concept. Live action belongs on Sup Forums. You don't see me going to /lit/ to stroytime a James Bond comic, why? Because it doesn't fucking belong on /lit/ it belongs on Sup Forums, despite where the character originated from.

It isn't good. Just less shit than the rest

They no longer share anything with the source material, they clearly have become their own universe and genre.
They haven't added anything to the source material in more than a decade, the age where the movies and the comics interconnected and affected each other is long gone.
They dominate the board and bump off legitimate comic discussion in favor of movie ticket sales, casting decisions and hollywood drama, which is meta to something that did not belong here in the first place.
Even the company wars stopped being about comics and focus on the movie and tv verses.
The slower elements of the board, like storytimes and original content are constantly buried over links to the same uninmportant news of the day concerning something related to a film that hasn't come out yet.
When superhero movies were something that happened once every few years and it affected the comics and cartoons of said properties it made perfect sense and it was a needed addition for discussion.
Now, it is obvious that it is no longer needed to understand the Sup Forums related material, and that it fits better somewhere else.
At the very least it should get homestuck'd and relegated to its own general thread.

>successful
You keep trying to convince people that's the case, good luck.

Can wondie even get aids?
she's made of clay.

DC needs to give up on reboots and accept the inevitable. It consistently delivers inferior products and it's characters aren't that good. Selling the IPs to Marvel will salvage what little value there is. Who knows, Marvel's creative talent might even be able to make the Justice League interesting.

How would you describe it?

>It consistently delivers inferior products and it's characters aren't that good.
Are you so young that you don't remember a time before 2011?

I really don't understand what people see in this movie. It was solidly below average.

DC has always been the inferior company. The last decade has just been the death knell.

Oh you're just shitposting. Carry on.