Justice League of America: Crisis on Earth-X!

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/sh/14oxe7ty1i0kqr5/AAB4kKWqu-KIMJYrDniZSvkna?dl=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got a zippy or mega download of this?

I don't watch the CW shows but I just happened to get to this story while reading through the JSA crossovers tonight so I felt like why not storytime it?

I've got your zippy right here, mate.

dropbox.com/sh/14oxe7ty1i0kqr5/AAB4kKWqu-KIMJYrDniZSvkna?dl=0

Thanks mate.

Don't be a fag.

STOP BULLYING RED TORNADO REEEE

These first two or three years of Red Tornado being on the team, everyone was a fucking dick to him for some reason.

>Lee says "nuff said"
>Wein says "need anything else be said?"

Gee, I wonder if it's because he used to be a supervillain.

Well, that would make sense for the JSA, but the very first time he met the JLA he was helping them

>Nazis don't lose WW2
>build a Computo in 1973
hmn really makes you think

Ya gotta hand it to the Nazis, they really valued scientific progress

What's with the weird cropping?

Ads used to go there.

And copyright notices

In the original comic there'd be ads under the last part of the story page. In most of these issues they put the JLA logo there, though

>four drably-garbed figures who worship a most SPECIAL god...the god of FREEDOM
Uh, you're laying it on a bit thick there, Len

You'd think Uncle Sam would be used to elastic fellas

I wonder if the original Quality comics used that kind of cheesy patriotic speech. I gotta read some of them.

Earth-Two Supes seems like a real hothead

I have a thousand eyes?

THEY SAVED HITLER'S BRAIN!

Someone should get him out of there.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for posting

>the real bad guy was technology

>Sandman
>Punching a computer

Good timing, Texas. Don't begrudge you not watching something,but honestly, the Flash brought me back to comics.

I have neither hatred nor love for the shows, in fact I dug what I saw of Supergirl's season 1. Just not really a TV/movie person.

But it was really cool when Flash was first coming out and I heard people in public talking and speculating about the characters. It feels good to be able to share my love of the DC universe.

bump

>Trillions of Elsewheres

Good thing you just started assigning random low numbers to all of them, that'll keep things strait.

Thanks user, that was interesting

story bump

This only just reminded me of how it would've been easier to just say that the Blackhawks and Plastic Man who were implied to have died were native to Earth-X instead of what ended up happening with All-Star Squadron where every Quality hero on Earth-X actually turned out to be from Earth-2

Makes sense for Earth-Two Superman to be like that sometimes, if you read like the first maybe five or so years of Superman comics.

thx op

>magic betrayed me
I thought Dr Fate is supreme wizard

>Let's shove that surrender right back down their rotten throats!

I really wish they brought back Earth-2 Superman.

Of his own dimension, absolutely, but magic probably fkows differently on Earth-X

Be careful what you wish for.

Kal-L was a jackass. He started a civil war amongst the justice league and is more or less responsible for Superboy Prime. He tried to kill the rest of the multiverse just so that he could have his own universe back.

Literally the only good thing he did outside of the golden age was take out Superboy Prime.

Also he was shit in Blackest Night, he got taken out by fucking Mr. Terrific.

>Literally the only good thing he did outside of the golden age was take out Superboy Prime.
He also took out the Anti-Monitor.

And Johns just shouldn't have touched the character at all. He couldn't even bother making sure he got the correct power source.

Even in the Bronze Age Mr. and Ms. Superman stories, they still talk about Earth-2 kryptonians having power due to being hyper evolved in a high gravity planet, and in a story where he gets depowered to first appearance levels he recovers his powers just by training. No sunlight at all. So, he basically died by flying through a giant plothole which is really frustrating after reading more previous stories featuring him.

Kal L never needed the sun. The whos who's got it wrong.

He was goku before goku

That's my point. He never needed the sun and there's an Earth-2 story explicitly showing him powering up by training in a hidden mountain fortress (so outside of sunlight). That makes him getting powerless by flying through a red sun in Infinite Crisis (and even dying directly due to that) pretty frustrating. He died from a plothole.

>Kal-L was a jackass. He started a civil war amongst the justice league and is more or less responsible for Superboy Prime. He tried to kill the rest of the multiverse just so that he could have his own universe back.

And all of those things you mentioned were problems solely restricted to Infinite Crisis. Which means was right:

>And Johns just shouldn't have touched the character at all. He couldn't even bother making sure he got the correct power source.

At this point, I just prefer to say that the Infinite Crisis versions of the characters were from the Dark Multiverse. It makes more sense, both personality and power wise.

thanks for posting OP