Podcasts

Are there any decent comic book podcasts?

No, ComicPOP is not a good podcast.

Other urls found in this thread:

dinamo.art.br/podcasts-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=uq01wVpuVbk
youtube.com/watch?v=nCkj8LmXcqA
youtube.com/watch?v=KC_lwm6_ZLE
godhatescomics.podbean.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Word Balloon interviews creators. I don't know if the quality's held up since it left Newsarama, but I used to really enjoy it.

There are a bunch of comics that have the old audio dramas based on comics.

The Weekly Pull is good.

>The Weekly Pull
Tiffany is cute.

Not the same but I love the Graphicaudio DC and Marvel dramas.

View from the Gutters is pretty good, though it has two pitfalls - obsession with indies, and everyone on it is a massive SJW. But they're SJWs who actually love comics, and tend to be decent people (I'm conservative, and I've emailed them several times, and they're very nice about it).
I also am a fan of The Batman Universe Comics Podcast. Is pretty narrowly focused on Batman, obviously, and is much more of a "state of the fandom/Gotham City" then deep analysis, but really consistent.

I'd say it's good when it's a creator I care about, but I don't like the main guy enough to listen when I'm not invested.

I want to ask something to you americans.

Why are americans podcast so shitty? There is little to no effort, no editing, no background music, just some really long talking without anything to make more palatable.

You mean in the "people just talking about stuff" genre?

Word Balloon is the best for in-depth interviews, and John Siuntres has actual radio experience, so he actually knows what he is doing with the format.

Off Panel is another good interview podcast. David Harper does his research, for sure.

War Rocket Ajax is a good week-to-week show. The only downside is when they talk about wrestling, either between themselves or with a guest. Nothing makes me tune out faster.

Yeah, the way its presented is fucking boring as fuck. There is almost like there isn't any passion in it.

Also, fucking hell even comic artists does better job at making podcasts than most americans podcasters.

dinamo.art.br/podcasts-2/

Also, fun as fuck (but of course, it is on portuguese and most of you couldn't understand)

We invented the art form so hush up yuropoor.

Because it's people talking about stuff not actual entertainment.

Under the Hood
Off Panel
Word Balloon

No, that only means you guys suck at it.

for example this podcast does short animations on little stories they told. And how its told is fucking entertaining, unlike most of the boring cunts.

youtube.com/watch?v=uq01wVpuVbk
youtube.com/watch?v=nCkj8LmXcqA
youtube.com/watch?v=KC_lwm6_ZLE

then don't shill your shitty podcast if nobody speaks your shitty language.

portuguese is the slow retarded cousin of spanish

That's dumb, if you want that then just listen to an audio drama/comedy or an actual play.

>JovemNerd
You literally have no high ground here, their podcast is garbage

No, the point is that you guys can't make a podcast about a subject and be entertaining about it.

Do you think there isn't technique about this kinda of shit, there is no storytelling? Of course there is, and you guys can only do snoozefestival.

>ok mr. I hate fun.

SILENCE!
iFanboy Pick of the Week
View from the Gutters

I mean not really Sup Forums, more Sup Forums, but I would highly recommend the Anime World Order podcast. I've followed it religiously for years and it never disappoints.

Oddly enough, I stumbled upon it looking for a comic/cartoon podcast, but it seems that stuff that is produced in the states does not lend itself to be discussed in the podcast format.

The Panel Cast is great but there hasn't been an episode in who knows how long.

>fun
Once you live in the same apartment building as those two retards you start to despise them
Not that i didn't hate their podcast before anyway, the only cool dudes there are Atila and Harald, maybe Spohr, but having to listen to fucking Deive and Alexandre to listen to them is not worth it

Kevin Smith used to be GOAT

>No, ComicPOP is not a good podcast.
Oh, sorry. I don't talk to gay retards.

The Comics Pals and the Longbox are my favorite ones, great personalities and funny dudes.

The first few interview parts of Fatman on Batman were good. I never knew Kevin Conroy had a hard life.

I like the tcj interviews if those count

Ive listened to so much back issues....
Is there an alternative to comicpop/comicexplained/comicstorian that inst just a channel that bitches about sjw shit

my god that image is fucking disgusting lol

>thinking americans invented podcasting when it was the britbongs

american education shows its worth again.

I'm curious, why don't you like ComicPop user?

I don't know just try it out.

godhatescomics.podbean.com/

Ok, this is either bait, or you're a mouthbreather.

>try listening to a podcast
>get bored by all the talking
Maybe you should try listening to podcasts while you're doing something not requiring lot of attention, like majority of civilized population.