What do you think of the upcoming Hellboy movie?

What do you think of the upcoming Hellboy movie?

I'm excited, I'm hoping thematically it will be closer to the comics and I'm really hoping it opens the door for more Mignolaverse movies so my boys Howards and Enos get some love.

this

sin city tier kino

its going to blow the first two movies the fuck out of the water

Well, making Hellboy a soyboy beta SJW cuck was a bad start.

>soyboy beta SJW cuck

Look ma I said the meme words again.

>AM I FITTING IN YET??

Absolutely based

>soyboy
dudes been eating clen and trening hard

Sin City is overrated, the first two Hellboys are better

I legit forgot that they already showed us HB because it was so underwhelming.

I know del Toro's films weren't the most faithful but his design work and his visual style were so great and so unique I really hope they have a plan of attack that's a little better than IT'S MORE FAITHFUL THAN THE LAST MOVIES!

The choice of director and the casting of Milla Jovovich doesn't blow me away.

>Joyce
>Joyce, c'mere
>Joyce, flip me over
>...
>I TURNED MYSELF INTO A DEMON, JOYCE
>HELLBOY HOOOP

Trailer when?

Do you guys normally keep pictures of half naked boys on your computer?

I'm not sure about the Right Hand. It looks too metallic

>half naked
you should see my /fit/ folder it would make /lgbt/ and /cm/ blush

Sup Forums genocide can't come fast enough

I'm more concerned about how they'll do the scenery and atmosphere. The tension and pacing is what draws me into reading Hellboy.

It sucked. Worst capeshit movie since DCEU.

Dark Horse soyboys will defend this.

>soyboys
I hate this place sometimes.

It's bait. Stop responding.

>upcoming

>jumping straight into the wild hunt
i dunno bout this fellas

Sounds like something a soyboy would say.

This is my biggest concern. Like, i fucking love the Fegredo Trilogy, but that is where you END Hellboy, not start.

Sure wish I had that image without the IGN logo.

Ok.

Sure wish I had something to repay an user's kindness with.

agreed
i know they don't want to retread old territory with rasputin, but they could at least do the baba yaga stuff first; i guess she's just not as marketable of a villain as mab

Is this not a cropped cover to a previous issue?

Cautious optimism

The hand is the only thing I really don't really like about the design.

It's weird because so many of the stories that set up the Wild Hunt - Storm and the Fury are shorts. I mean the catalyst for Mab coming back was a minor villain from The Corpse.

Yeah feels kinda off and cheap to me

But that's a half naked man. A sexy, red half naked man.

I think it was the first promotional poster once the movie was announced

>tfw no one-shot starring Enos facing some weirdass threat trying to find a way to make it go boom

rip, truly was best agent

Does it star Ron fucking Perlman as my boy Hell Boy?
Otherwise I'm not excited at all.

If they think that Hellboy has enough of an audience to make a movie for, why not just finish the trilogy that already has a following?

Hopeful, because it's a reboot and might start a new franchise plus maybe a BPRD series (which would be the tits), but also cautious because I don't really know what is going to come out of this, especially after seeing the material that's getting adapted (rise of Nimue and stuff, essentially the one before last arc of the comic).

I'm happy. I liked the first del taco movie but the second one was absolute garbage and I'm glad a 3rd isn't getting made so I don't have to see a hellboy Liz mutant baby. That series was headed for the toilet hard. It is a shame Perlman won't be big red but he's getting old. Maybe he'll cameo as a astaroth or azzeal.

This is concerning. I can't imagine they would go straight to hell boy in hell as the second movie. If they did that and then brought him back in a third movie I would be PISSED