Why do people Waifu her so hard?

Laura Kinney Thread

Because fanboys can jack off to Wolverine without feeling gay now

regenerative hymen

Wingbat pls respond

doesnt he have a tumblr or diviant art or somthing?

I'm waiting for Wingbat to become canon

Laura is at the club with Warren and Scott and then this guy goes and grabs her ass, what do they do?

He's gonna commission himself into an issue of all-new wolverine one day. Just you watch.

Split his wig

I miss stoic and awkward Laura. New Wolverine is terrible.

lawl, ya missed a spot. xp

People like broken whores

yeah I see

>dresses like a slut
>former prostitute
>wears a thong

Heavily sexualized characters tend to get waifu'd. Just look at domino.

I will never understand paying money for self insert ocs.

Her original X-men evolution look is far better than her prostitute-goth character she has today.

I prefer her prostitute goth look, mainly because it is so hard to find skinny prostitute goths these days.

Because she is somewhat frail, but still could kick your ass.

I'm in bliss in an X-23 thread
have all of her stuff up to 2011
every single appearance
have two handsigned Mike Choi numbered liths
have two handdrawn Mike Choi's of her
have mint NYX Wannabe series
have first mint issue of her cover standing in the rain
Comic Vine featured my description of her (long gone).
Have custom made X-23 loops style belt I wear to Comic-Con
I've since kind of moved on, But still hugely and deeply identify with her.

..what I like about her is that:
She knows she will never fit in
She's always wondering if she has a soul
She's a loner
She'd go in the Academy bathroom and freak out
She speaks perfect English (no contractions)
She like hot, spicy food
She will sacrifice herself to the point of near-death for her X-Force teammates
She clawed to death a Sentinel on her own, just chopping away at it's face for the entire day.

Mike Choi drew her best
He understood her due to his own inner struggles.
At the 'Artist's Alley' at CC 2010, he said it felt like he was being ripped away from his best friend.
When asked does X-23 have a soul? The answer was: She shares mine.

yeah, she's really broken and damaged from her youth. she's the ultimate screwed up young adult, she cries over her inability to form bonds, she wishes she was dead sometimes, she sacrifices herself with kind of an inner death wish. but, she knows how to fight. she fights to the bitter end. she never gives up, never backs down.

She is a savage and likable character.
And her relationship with Hellion is a major highlight too.

>Female Wolverine
>Waifu
Disgusting

I have a thing for girls that look like her. White, black hair, athletic. Goth-y clothes.
Daddy issues.

And, since I am slowly turning into Max Payne, I doubt I'd have a shot with a girl like that, I project that onto a fictional character.

Let alone the amount of shit he put himself into

>Being this much of a casual

Couldn't you dress up a regular prostitute

Pandora pls

would you bite her?

Because she's a cute girl with a damaged personality that lots of people like to think they'd be able to help her through.

Plus she's legal now (last All-New Wolverine book said she's 18-20) so I'm sure that helps.

>X-23 was an interesting character because she wanted to find her meaning in life, despite being wolverine with tits

>turns out that she really is just wolverine with tits

That actually made me mad

So there's a trigger scent that makes her kill crazy, but is there one that makes her horny? With Wolverine's DNA being valuable enough to clone, you'd figure they'd want to breed her. Unless they do it the boring way by extracting her eggs and getting samples from donors.

Popping her again and again does sound hot.

Sexy, emotionally damaged,essentially a wild animal, bisexual, and used to be an obediant slave assassin with a sadistic handler.

She was cloned from Logan's blood to be an assassin with other clones planned, they prolly wouldn't make it so your paid for assassin clones could get knocked up, Laura cant have kids. A trigger scent that makes her horny though would be interesting if used at the School for mutants.

>When asked does X-23 have a soul? The answer was: She shares mine
What a loser.
Also, unless he was raised as Weapon X, he's just talking out his ass.

She's got no personality, doesn't really talk, is broken and vaguely Asian in appearance. She's a garbage character but she ticks every box waifufags tend to love.

He’s a good artist and I usually like his stuff, but they look terrible there. They have man faces.

I usually like Phil Noto's style

Anybody who ships them is a fag. Jubilee's too good Laura and really I have a hard time thinking of any character I like her with. The only one that's ever worked is Tim.

They seem to be pairing her up with Chamber in Generation X

I want to lick Noto-Laura's eyebrows.
Perfection.

Marvel's so lacking in creativity they're going to ship her with every guy that was in Gen X? Synch and Skin were enough.

Marvel should just throw a curve ball and pair Jubilee up with Nico the Blood Witch.

Two words:GANG BANG!!!!

Bayushi just posted an uncensored version of this on his patreon

Gabby from All New Wolverine walking in on Laura and Warren having sex.

a Max Payne style old drunken loser would probably be attractive to a damaged daddy issues goth tbqh

Marvel Max series, Jailbait prostitute Laura is saved by The Punisher, they become an item and start killing all low level street crime.

I'm aware and I hate it, largely because their interactions in the original Gen X weren't that common, largely because I don't care much for Chamber. I think Skin's about the only other person I wouldn't mind her with but unless he's the old GenX member coming back that's obviously out the window.

Also, Generation X is a pretty bad book.

Wolverine MAX was implied to be set in the same universe as The Punisher MAX, so I suppose that gives an open for terrible fan fics in that vein.

Because back before Bendis single handedly destroyed the x-men, she was a pretty entertaining character.

Because once upon a time she had her own personality and wasn't just generic teen girl character #21356. Her story had pathos and angst - the good kind - and tragedy and just a tiny bit of hope, just enough to make you believe in it. Now she's written like garbage and the last we'll ever see of her old self is in Logan.

C'mon man, you know full well that's not why people identify with characters.

Reminder Laura and Frank fought in a Thunderbolts/X-Force crossover and it was written in an oddly sexual manner.

Jokes on you’ve ive always jacked off to Wolverine

>bisexual

t. tumblr

I have all those rule 34 picks OP

Laura and Warren was the dumbest couple and I bet there was some sort of projection going on

Tyke was the better choice

It was great because Logan and Scott have always had a weird sexual tension and this pairing was a funny way to address that

Like Daken and Franken-Castle?

how do you not find bi girls sexy?

It was Jean/Cyclops/Wolverine triangle pottery, so of course Bendis had to drop it like every other halfway decent idea he's had.

They really should have realized she wasn't worth the trouble of fighting over and just DP'd her.

Jean hinted that she wanted to explore more of her sexuality before she died

A threesome with Emma would have been hot. Imagine being with both of them in bed and in your head.