What went right?

What went right?
What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QLctS-RWNuY
josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/october-12-2017-how-mgm-almost-saved-dark-matter-and-how-close-we-came-to-a-dark-matterstargate-crossover/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything.

>scifi will never be this comfy again

No shepherd.
>I finally get to use this pic

It deviated too much from SG1. It was confusing watching both shows.

What a shame.

That looks like one of those cheaply made tie-in cartoons for movies in the late 80's and early 90's. I wonder if the people who green lit this also green lit the Stargate Universe show that died after a single season.

It ran for two, and was canceled because butthurt SG-1/SGA fans threw a shitfit and boycotted the show in a massive autistic case of "not muh".

SGU. Always SGU. It was fucking terrible and it killed SG1 and Atlantis and it must be shamed for that.

>killed SG1
>two years before it premiered
Hello former boycottsgu.com member!

I miss Stargate lads

Don't worry, we're getting an awesome prequel series that features a non-functioning Stargate! HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=QLctS-RWNuY

I didn't knew about this.

Now I wish I didn't ever knew.

If this series does well, we'll hopefully get a continuation/conclusion of SGU at the very least.
Hopefully with competent writers this time.

I love Stargate, but I honestly have no interest in paying for yet another streaming service that only lets me watch Stargate. I already have the DVDs, I'm not going to pay a monthly fee for a Stargate show about an irrelevant character and a Stargate that doesn't even get used.

It'll be a miracle if this doesn't flop.

They were planning on reviving Dark Matter on there, and even cross it over with Stargate. But things such as these are too good for our timeline.

>josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/october-12-2017-how-mgm-almost-saved-dark-matter-and-how-close-we-came-to-a-dark-matterstargate-crossover/

>and was canceled because butthurt SG-1/SGA fans threw a shitfit and boycotted the show in a massive autistic case of "not muh".

It was a boring retread of Battlestar. Literally the only reason to watch it was Carlyle doing his best Baltar impression.

If it wasn't connected to Stargate in any way and was its own Donut Steel show it would have also been bad.

It gets to be used one time maximum.

Would this have been any better?

What went right?
What went wrong?

I remember watching that as a kid, since I was really into stargate then. I had no idea what was going on and the only thing that made sense was that there was a stargate.

How bad is this, and is there a redeeming episode that could ease one into the rest?

Would you a Draga, Sup Forums?

I wasn't a bad premise but it suffered too much from being for kids, resulting in a thing that was both unnecessary didactic and neutered.

The first season was kinda weak, but when they added the Olson Twins halfway thru Season 2 as the frequently-recurring characters Blzl and Btzl, alien jailbait catgirl con-artists (who worked Danning's ephebophilia), well, TV history was made, and guaranteed that the series would last 10 whole seasons.

For some reason, it always surprises me that there are fellow Stargate fans on Sup Forums.

Man, do I have some good news for you

I really hope mcfaggot can hold off injecting his political views into his characters this time

I remember watching a few episodes of this as a child as my first experience to wormhole xtreme. Was confused the whole time through