New episode of Runaways today, what time does Hulu usually upload?

New episode of Runaways today, what time does Hulu usually upload?

I want to fuck Gert while she tells me about how toxic my masculinity is

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g
youtube.com/watch?v=rjhP3_pzryY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 a.m. mst.

You guys actually think they're gonna bring in the Gibborhim?

I'm enjoying that the tv show actually gives the parents characterization unlike the comics. Tina's a scary ass bitch.
I'm ready for the kids to run away though. It's already been 4 episodes

U G L Y

Sorry, user, Gert's actress is gay.

I like how Karolina's Dad is just some scientologist actor and has no idea that his wife is a super-villain.

Gert is the sort of feminist who declares she'll only have sex if on top (if she'd resort to sex with a male at all), but in reality allows herself to be subjected to the most degrading acts.

So yeah, she'd be an entertaining ride as long as your friends dont find out you hooked up with the uggo.

>Runaways
>Kids don't run away for 4 fucking episodes
This is why I never will watch adaptations. They miss the point so hard it's unreal.

first episode was a missed opportunity

as soon as you saw the parents and how they were acting you knew something was up. should've left it a surprise for people who didnt read the comics

they have a couple semi big names as the parents so probably no actual running away until the end of the first season

is she right?

who's a good boy? Old Lace is a good boy!

well, I'm guessing no one is watching, so maybe

IS IT UP YET

also it's ridiculous how much i want to bone most of the women&Girls

pedo

Yes and same

>she doesn't want you to facefuck her while calling you a dirty fucking whore as she shoves a 8inch dildo up her ass
Come on, we're talking about a feminist here aren't we
She wants to be put in her place and be used like a toy and treated like meat, not being missionary'd

God dammit, why is this show so good?

I don't think that's her daddy

HAHAHAHAHA

So, what is Molly going to be since the MCU can't do mutants?

I also like that Karolina is a Not!Scientologist. Besides being a lesbian, what was her dynamic, before? She was the Stacy of the group, right?

Nico's mom is the hottest to me anyway so idc

God...picturing her as a Dominatrix using nipple clamps on me and slapping me around...fuuuuuck

>I also like that Karolina is a Not!Scientologist.
I also like her as a rape victim

Man, Old Lace actually looks really good in this

Yup, that explains it
>Don't be a pussy
>I resent the usage of the word to imply weakness

>implying this show doesn't shit all over SJWs

I'm just hoping that by episode 6 they've finally confronted their parents. There's so much fapping about. I swear next episode is just gonna be wasted on Alex being kidnapped obviously by his dad's ex-peers.

Ok so i've never read the runaways, anyone got some recommended reading list?

First Two Volumes. That's it, if you read it in trade form that's roughly the first 8 volumes. I honestly only recommend the first one, the second one has too much fapping about.

Neat, thanks bro.

>Dromaeosaur
>Barely any feathers
I wish Marvel knew more than four or five things about dinosaurs when the savage land is a thing

you know it's not actually a dinosaur right?

Or you could share her with your friends. She'd probably get off on getting degraded and passed around like a fuck-puppet because Gert would convince herself that monogamy is sexist or something.

Anybody got a MEGA?

>mega
>a 1080p hour long show

I don't care, Marvel's been pulling this shit since forever. I'm honestly surprised that their dinosaurs don't still look like Grimlock wrapped up in some crocodiles.

I'm on it, I'll replace Inhumans with Runaways in here
mega.nz/#F!0GIhiTIK!EFt1GsVxzJzG7tqsegRJ0g
Ahem

Thank you senpai

>So, what is Molly going to be since the MCU can't do mutants?
she can be a mutant, they just can't call her that

Yes, but not how you want. Karolina's granddad is Gibborim Ayylmao

Oh he's her daddy, alright.

>ywn have a threesome with Karolina and her mother

YOU DA REAL MVP

Nico mentioned the Obama administration, but didn't the MCU have a different president during that time in Iron Man 3 who also appeared in AoS?

Episodes 1-4 are up. Will upload a smaller sized 4 when it's available. All 1080p.

I believe Ellis won instead of Obama getting a second turn.

On it, much appreciated

Who are the coldest parents and why are they Tina Minoru and Geoffrey Wilder?

The theme song doesn't have a right to be so catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=rjhP3_pzryY

>Will upload a smaller sized 4 when it's available.

I'd appreciate it. Download limits + "Hurr download our program for 1GB+!" is annoying.

I've never read the comics, is the show good and worth watching on its own merits (ignoring whether or not it is a accurate adaptation)?

if you like teen dramas with a side of superhero mystery, yes

I read Runaways a few months back and its clear they made a few changes to be 'current' with today's 'issues' but it seems mostly straight forward.

Bump, needs more old lace puppetry

>its clear they made a few changes to be 'current' with today's 'issues'
are you saying this show is political? I don't enjoy having writers' views jammed down my throat.

there is a political character but everyone just ignores her

First episode has Gert going on about wimmenz rights and "we are stronk" and the usual college feminism drivel.

Might come up later cause we GOTTA HAVE ONE WHO DOES IT

The show is solid. Acting is decent, but the characters are pretty good. Kids are good, but the parents steal the show almost anytime they're on screen. Story is a pretty standard mystery, and I honestly think it may have been changed for the better.

As an adaptation, the show is really slow. But it gives the parents way more development than they had in the comic. It really fleshes them out, which indirectly gives the kids some development.

The show isn't really political. Gert is a self-proclaimed social justice warrior, but everyone either ignores that aspect of her or tells her to shut it. The only other "current issue" in the show is Karolina's almost-rape, but that's not so much a current issue as much as something was clear-cut fucked up and is a reoccurring thing in media. Unless you lose your shit at the mention of Obama, you'll be fine. That being said, it's funny how the show Sup Forums was terrified of for being hounded by SJWs turned out to be solid with the best use of diversity.

Also, read Volumes 1 and 2 of Runaways. They're pretty good.

>People from Gert's SJW club showed up in Episode 4 and they looked and acted exactly how you'd expect
That was amusing. I imagine that will culminate in Gert getting jealous of/angry at Karolina and Chase because she thinks they're banging but eventually toning it the fuck down. I mean you can't have someone as extreme as Gert in the same group as Chase and Karolina without someone budging. Everyone's already proven that they don't fit the stereotypes of their prospective groups, too. The best part is that there's been minimal dialogue of "I'm more than just that." The characters show us who they are through their actions.

Watched 3 episodes of this show.

Nico looks like the asian meme girl from facial abuse.

Gert looks like the chick from the "my boo looking cute while freebleeding" pic.

Molly looks like the basketball player Anthony Davis.

I can't watch any scene with them in it because I can't stop laughing.

They're probably saving that for midseason (next episode) or the finale.

>Tfw you only immediately recognize Gert and Grimm because they're closest to the comic counterpart

Legit I had no idea who Molly was until I saw this frizzy haired girl start crunching metal.

I thought Molly looked more like Hamilton star Anthony Ramos

Bump

>Old Lace looks great
>Is mostly a puppet
Hot damn

FOCUSING WAY TOO MUCH ON THE PARENTS
ADDING IN A LOT OF UNNECESSARY BULLSHIT

they need something to fill in for the Twilight parody

>Twilight Parody
The entire Topher arc was published 2 years before Twilight even hit the shelves.

Mugga they're building character. The payoff is going to be so much better when they actually run away and end up fighting each other.

>ywn be an ayylmao burn victim getting glowing handjobs on the reg from Karolina's mom
Why are we here? Just to suffer?

Bump

> second one has too much fapping about.

Freudian auto-correct, perhaps?

fuck off back to /who/

lol what the fuck

I don't really care about spoilers since I've read the comics already, but did Karolina's mom fuck a Gibborim?

Nah, more like keeping him company while also being nude.

Molly is enhanced like Steve Rodgersand Scarlet Witch.

Gert is a feminist, that's her character. I didn't feel like they were using her as a mouthpiece, at least not yet, they were just showing us her personality, she hasn't stopped the plot to say feminist stuff yet.

>she can be a mutant, they just can't call her that

Show runners have already confirmed she's not a mutant, not even in an unspoken way. They've changed her and the source of her powers to something else.

if what you say about the lack of SJW taint is true, it's a damn shame that the advertising for the show looks like it's the exact opposite

>be solid with the best use of diversity.
Yeah there wasnt enough in the comics srsly

Geoff is cool as fuck though but the actor isn't that good. He and his wife need to take some acting lessons to learn not to deliver lines like they're on a radio show in the 40s.
I don't remember him being that bad in The Wire but that show had some of the most amazing performances on television to date, so anybody other than the top 15 weren't even worth paying attention to good or bad.

He was in the Wire?

I looked him up and he was a bit officer. But huh, nice to know.

It's weird that he's pretty much the only character from the Wire that I don't recognize.
What show had the greatest waste of a "The Wire" actor? I remember Lester being fucked around on Jessica Jones

He also got killed off in John Wick. Damn shame. Actor just is not being utilized correctly imo.

Bubbles on Agent Carter

My experience with my ex who became a feminist is precisely that. She was very much into the "talk dirty to me, I'm your fucking whore" kind of deal.

Very Deus Ex-y.

>Alex unlikely to be the bad guy, lets fucking face it they'd not pull that shit
>Chase is a dudebro, and a brilliant engineer, and gets mostly straight A's.
>Molly is a teenage taco who can't act for shit, just looks confused in every scene
>Nico is fat
>Karolina's glow is incredibly toned down from the comics
>Gert is meant to be a smart, socially aware activist. TV show turned her into a tumblr feminist
>Parents don't have costumes, nothing like they are in the comics either, also Gerts dad looks like a dwarf.
>Old Lace has to run away because CGI is expensive
>Leapfrog is a fucking minivan
>Nico's staff doesn't work the way it should, the limits were interesting.
>Runaways, a show that has a pretty big investment within the MCU doesn't take place within the MCU
>Its episode 4 and the Runaways have yet to run away
Complete trash. Only thing this has going for it is the intro song being nice.

Now, eventually you do plan to have somebody run away on your, on your Runaways tv show, right? Hello?

Most of the sacrifices they've uncovered have been runaways

fucking LOL at Gert's followers being bleeding vagina Shillary types
Anybody who complained about Gert being a validation of SJWs or some shit should kill themselves

Oh god you're right.

They aren't going to run away, are they?

>>Alex unlikely to be the bad guy, lets fucking face it they'd not pull that shit
I forget, how did that happen in the comics? Was he evil all along or did his parents convince him?

Because right now he obviously has no idea what's going on, unless he knows he's in a TV show and is acting ignorant on purpose to trick the audience.

good post

Don't be so sure. Remember, he's the one who leads the Runaways to find the Pride sacrifice (by him using the coaster). He also tries to dissuade the team from going to the police, and is the one who brings them together.

They probably will, eventually.

He went to talk to his parents in secret right away to find out what was going on. He agreed with their agenda and pretty much right off started feeding them info when they ran away.

He probably walked in on last year's sacrifice because none of the other kids showed up to distract him after Amy died.