What's your favorite Pixar movie Sup Forums? I honestly think Megamind was a solid movie

What's your favorite Pixar movie Sup Forums? I honestly think Megamind was a solid movie.

Megamind is my favourite as well, I can rewatch it 100x and still laugh

>confusing Pixar and DreamWorks
Get the fuck out right now

i thought it was p good.

Dreamworks....

Iron Giant, the best Pixar film ever made.

Titan A.E.

Everyone makes mistakes user. That's why you're here.

>Megamind
>Dreamworks

It way too Bauhauseque

I don’t know whether to compliment you for your tastes, or lambast you for being such a dumbass that you mix up Pixar and Dreamworks.

My favourite Marvel movies were Batman: the dark knight and The Incredibles.

Megamind was a great Pixar movie, but by far my favorite Disney movie was Anastasia.

Nausicaa by far

Anastasia isn't a Disney movie, it just looks like one because it's a very high quality Disney knockoff, good movie though.

The Land Before Time has always been my favorite Ghibli movie

Sausage Party was pretty bold for Pixar.

Yeah, I loved that quote Arlo made in that movie, "Life finds a way, Dino."

Some say Japanese animated films are superior to American ones, but I think Porco Rosso is better than anything that's come out of Japan in the past few years, like Secret of Kells.

Whoosh

Anastasia was so so

But amblin entertainment's sleeping beauty will always be a classic to me

For me it was

An American tale

I'd have to go with Puss in Boots.
Not Pixar's best but still a decent watch.

That's not Studio Ghibli though. That's Illumination

Pixar: The house that Batman built.

I hadn't considered it before now, but I'll bet there's a huge demographic of mothers and casual observers for whom a "Pixar movie" means any 3D animation, in the same way that similar types of people used to (and may still) refer to any video-game console as "a Nintendo".

Megamind >>> The Incredibles

Meanwhile Pixar and Disney movies are indistinguishable from each other, save for the rendering engine.

It looks like one because Don Bluth, a guy who worked as a disney animator from Sleeping Beauty to Fox and the Hound, made it.

....really cannon? Really???

My favourite Tim Burton film is Coraline, you can truly see that its his film by the way its looks aesthetically.

Disney's CG house style is a bit more distinct from Pixar in that it relies on "How do we take design elements from Glen Keane, Fred Moore and Ward Kimball and translate that into a CG medium?" as an aesthetic

Also the fact that its stop motion, Tim Burton is a great animator!

Nah man pic related is the best Tim Burton film

Roxanne has a fat ass

it would be nice if movies not called Tangled did that, but... they kind of don't

Wreck-It Ralph is bar none the best Pixar movie.

This thread is making me angry

Maybe nobody is getting your joke because the joke was shit.