SOUTH PARK - SUPER HARD PCness

>It’s never been more challenging to be a PC Principal in an all-new episode titled “SUPER HARD PCness” on Wednesday, November 29 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
>PC Principal is wrestling with some unfamiliar feelings. Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.
>Meanwhile, boys will be boys except for Kyle who, for the first time, seems to see things differently from the rest of his friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=gKrdNFvzUEM
A new woman joined the school faculty - Who will it be?
What's going on with Kyle?
What will Heidi get up to this week?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA
southpark.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8014
southpark.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8005
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PC Principal is going to want to make sexual advances on a female coworker, but absolutely cannot do that because he's her boss. He also can't do anything that would put her position in jeopardy or make her workplace environment at all hazardous or uncomfortable. But in trying so hard to be PC, he'll make her feel singled out and uncomfortable anyway. Eventually she'll make the first move on him, and he will then of course beat the shit out of her for making inappropriate comments toward a workplace colleague and promptly fire her, and possibly get her arrested.

PC law makes no exceptions. It's lonely being PC Judge Dredd.

Or maybe he'll try NOT being PC for a while, that would be neat.

Pretty much this.

Although I think maybe the new faculty member might be the one to smack some sense into Heidi too.

>there's a new woman that has joined our f-faculty
>oh dude bro, no. no bro.

It sounds more like he doesn't like her, and the conflict is the fact that there's a woman that he can't stand when normally he believes in championing all women as they are an underprivileged group

>SUPER HARD PCness

heh

super hard penis

oh shit I didn't notice that

This is all a plot by Heidi to get PC Principal fired, because that's what she thinks Eric wants.

huhuh thats gay

>because that's what she thinks Eric wants.
It'd more likely be because that's what SHE wants

Heidi's not trying to please Cartman anymore, she's beyond that now

I miss Bill and Fosse. Tweek and Craig have nothing on their pure boys love.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OuAZW3OtBA

I just want Cartman to fuck up kyle from like two episodes ago

they aren't actually gay for each other, they just think the word gay is funny

teasingly calling your bf gay is fun too

To be fair, gay IS a pretty funny word

nah, that's gay lol

you're gay

hehe, you're gay

The woman is really Heidi in disguise.

it's either heidi in disguise or outright heidi somehow

This thread's gay huhuh

>Karen will never start having nightmares about Kenny dying (actually memories of him really dying), causing her to become protective of him

What was PC Principal like as a kid?

>th-thank you craig
>now you don’t have to worry about catching a cold

ur dum

serial bigot

Before he saw the light of political correctness, he was an even more hateful, malicious bigot than Cartman? Sounds like a fun story. Make it a parody of American History X and I'm sold.

Hedi probably got on somehow and it would be un PC for him to do anything about her because she's fat and a woman.

Would Cartman or Heidi be evil enough to bully Karen?

Cartman, nah cause he knows Kenny would wreck him. Hedei, probably.

Heidi would. Cartman probably wouldn't care.

Kenny could kick Heidi's ass sure but that probably wouldn't stop her from getting Casa de McCormick bulldozed to the ground along with the rest of SoDoSoPa. Heidi is dating Cartman, so she's going to know who Mysterion is.

Getting downgraded from a ramshackle hut to sleeping in a broken down car doesn't sound like much of a win for Kenny or Karen. Not to mention Mr. Turner might fold him into a pretzel. Mysterion might want to try a more subtle approach to messing with her. Or just tell Karen to man up.

Oh, there's an idea, teach Karen to fight so she can stand up for herself.

Since when is Cartman afraid of Mysterion? Cartman rips on Kenny all the time, so he wouldn't shy away from ripping on Karen. Or more specifically, Cartman would rip on Kenny about Karen, and Kenny would get pissed off and tell him to shut up.

It's more like "We can't have you catching a cold now, can we?"

Can you please translate this for me? I'd really appreciate it.

There's a partial translation for that page on the South Park booru. Only the last panel (what Wendy says) is missing.

southpark.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8014

There are more comics featuring them, some are really cute like Wendy learning to bake from Liane. Too bad a lot of them are untranslated or only partially translated.

southpark.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=8005

I like fat Heidi, but I miss the design of thin Heidi. I feel conflicted.

The last panel is something like "you're really helping me!"

I want Heidi to be back to how she used to be because it makes me sad see her like that

But I'd also be fine with her staying fat and mean because it's funny

So as long as she survives, I'm fine

Thanks you two!

Happy to help a fellow Candy fan.

I want Heidi to turn back to her normal appearence but stay with Cartman, everyone thinks she's back to her old self completely, but turns out she's just as mean as ever.

I am 99% sure they're going to be done with heidi by the end of this season
One way or another cartman will be back to being single next year

god damn thats some quality candy
cartmans mom is so cute teasing cartman and wendy like that

Yeah, this entire season feels like it's trying to clean up Season 20.

Chefs Goes Nanners suppoused to be bad? I remember the KKK with Ned and Jimbo to be hilarious.

I wouldn't go that far, they cleaned up most of S20 by resetting the internet (which will never get mentioned again and everyone will pretend it never happened)
They can't exactly fix the garrison situation so they're rolling with it as best they can, and besides that the only thing that directly carried over was heidi

Given how episode 1 originally had cartman break up with heidi 'for good', it makes me wonder of originally that WAS actually just tying off a loose end but then next week they thought of other things to do with cartman having a girlfriend so they kept her around for longer and turned it into a thing for this season?

I want Heidi to revert to her old appearance and break up with Cartman for good, but not entirely as she still has obvious feelings for him. Cartman is the only one dense enough not to realize that her helping with his schemes, bringing him homemade deserts, and getting on his case for being too retarded from time to time means she still likes him. And he's less annoyed by her because she never expects anything from him but to be his dumb ass self.

Besides that we could get some girl focused episodes where she's a mamipulative two faced bitch. So I hope Heidi doesn't die.

>he smells like coffee
>this pressure! I can't stand it!

no idea why people expect them to break up, when has status quo been restored in the past seasons besides whole foods?

Internet history shit
If there's a season-centric arc it tends to get resolved. This season has definitely been about the progressing relationship of heidi and cartman and it's clearly escalating to something right in time for the finale

I miss Barbrady

Did he get permafired or was he hired back on? I can't remember

Yeah, did they ever follow up on that?

I'm glad they at least attempted to give him a new role rather than just get rid of him. Seems like that's the route they usually go own, would've been lame if they killed him off.

Barbrady > Yates.

I think he's still unemployed, in FBW wasn't he at the strip club out of uniform?

He's sat in City Wok in uniform during the day.

>In a commentary on Season Nineteen, Matt Stone and Trey Parker have confirmed Barbrady has been written out of the show for the foreseeable future, making him the first character to be taken out of the show without dying.

Oh....

I like Yates but I like Barbrady too. Barbrady is like the Dick Gumshoe to Yates' Tyrell Badd. Today in obscure references nobody is going to get theater..

Investigations was a great game desu

tfw there's no pcp x randy yaoi

why is stan so smol

Maybe it represents his shrinking presence in the show.

I hope Stan makes a comeback. He's like my third or fourth favorite kid. Definitely in the top 5 at least.

it's cute, I hope there's more hah

Matt and Trey hate it and say they rushed early for a long weekend but honestly I loved it

She's just the new toy of this season. She'll go straight back to extra by the end

She was a new toy last season, this season was expanding on the relationship

She didn't do much last season. That was mainly about Cartman. Now she's become more Cartman than Cartman himself

>they hate the ep with the best ship
I love creek and all but candy is so perfect

ahh that makes me sad

Kenny is even less relevant yet people still talk about him in these threads. No one really brings up Stan anymore. Really makes you think. :(

>that episode where Cartman restores the confederacy LARPing as general Lee all because he wants to win a bet
Is Cartman the most powerful Character in South Park?

Charisma, creativity and stubborn spiteful drive can be a hella strong combination.

It also help that most South Park adults are total idiots. More so when intoxicated.

Bill and Fosse are two of the best characters in south park, this is an indisputable fact.

I really hope Season 22 will have Stan or Kenny getting some spotlight. It has been the Cartman/KAHL show for a while now and its like Trey and Matt really want to show how much of a shitbag KAHL is.

I would rather have Randy over KAHL.

Also I hope KAHL ends up with fat Heidi and he gets some much deserves bullshit from her.

Fat Heidi dating kyle would just be hetero Kyman, and I'd love to see that.

Official list of annoying characters that need to go
>Randy
>Heidi
>Mr Garrison

So how do you filter out the posters who have downs?

I just want some Kenny Stan having out episodes

It would be fucking hilarious, everyone would call Kahl out on dating a female cartman and he would be in total denial; Meanwhile Heidi would manipulate the shit out of until he is basically her boytoy servant

A Stan/Kenny episode would be great. Even if you make them the B plot like the Mel Gibson episode.

Actually it would make perfect sense. Kyle and Cartman hate each other so why not make it even better and have Kyle end up with a female version of Cartman? Because at the end of the day, Kyle LOVES to hate Cartman and he needs him in his life, so why not have Kyle end up with someone that could make him even happier?

Besides, his dad loves thicc women so he must have been born with some of his dad's interests.

Kenny and Stan roadtrip season would be great.

This

KAHL

KAHL

KAHL KAHL KAHL

it got me thinking and i realized something

kahl has become exactly like brian griffin

You mean Randy

>in a way, we're all dating Cartman

a foreshadow.

>all this hate over poor kahl
Say ONE nice thing about this jew boy or you will be cursed with an entire season of Randy episodes

He's a good brother(when he turned 10)

He wants jews to apologize for killing Jesus

terrible end
>Heidi comes to her senses, and dumps cartman

poor end
>Fat Heidi and Cartman stay together, nothing is resolved

Satisfying end
>Heidi come to her senses, but is still dating Cartman, Cartman treats her a little better

Good end
>Heidi retains her original appearance, still dating cartman but is still like Cartman

Great end
>Fat Heidi dumps cartman for Kyle, and Kyle ends up dating a female cartman to become her little playtoy

God end
>Kyle comes out as gay, and realizes he's had a weird hate crush on cartman this whole time, but the season still ends with Heidi and Cartman together.

Me too user, Kenny and Stan going on adventures sounds glorious

Fucking excellent taste user

Shucks user, now I’ll have to draw that

I think what ends up happening is that Heidi has a moment of clarity induced by some special circumstance, where she realizes Cartman has destroyed her life, possibly being told she did a lot of it herself too. She'll manage to unfat herself, but will be unable to unredpill herself, and hang around as local jaded bitch girl.

>s21e10 The Smart, the Fat, and the Funny
>A day has come when courage of man failed, and Wendy has to make a last stand against the growing mass of evil.

Candy and Kyman shippers are actually the same

>>s21e10 The Smart, the Fat, and the Funny
>>A day has come when courage of man failed, and Wendy has to make a last stand against the growing mass of evil.
I can dig it, especially if she teams up with Stan since they still need to get back together