Injustice 2 #34 STORYTIME

Me good kitty

Whoops posted one out of order

>Dex
Oh goody

Well, that was it for today.. see you all next week

Me good kitty

So Injusticeverse Dex-Starr is a Red Lantern because Plas jilted him? Kek

The town has been taken over by spooky skeletons!!!

i think it was because a crazy robot killed his family

Wait so is Dex-Starr a regular Earth cat or a space cat pretending to be from Earth? It's hard to imagine a cat being so pissed off that it would become a red lantern...

Read more comics

No.

yes, Dexter is a regular Earth cat. A Russian Blue.

Comics origin is more mundane. Drug dealers murder his owner.

Plastic man pls go before Batman gets you killed

So, have there been any hints regarding fake Batman's identity that I missed?

No hints, but come on, it's going to be what we all want it to be. ra's+I'm going to be better than batman+guns=todd

regular Earth cat.

Pedantic.

Red Hood he’s in the game

Damn I can't never look at this without getting choked up a little

Injusticed Dex-Starr

Isn't Dex Starr supposed to be from Brooklyn? Maybe in the Injustice verse his owner moved to Arizona or he was adopted by someone else?

I'm confuse, why does Batman want to leave Luke behind? He's an adult, yes, young, but not a kid like Jaime?

Why's Plas so adorable even in this shitty series and in a town full of burned skeletons.
Damit, Plas.

>Amazo kills people
>Dex-Starr becomes a Red Lantern

How do these issues manage to have so little content in so many pages?

Pages are just half size.

>Plasticman will never give you a puppy

Why even live

Holy shit, I thought it's just going to be a passing reference but they actually did it, the absolute madmen!
Guess I now know why Atrocitus visits Earth in the game.

At least you live. Plas was hanging out with Ted regularly and look what happened. Maybe they'll hang out together in heaven again, after Plas dies because he has to s a non-playable character.

So this is DC's rocket raccoon?

He is less of a meme.

what kind of content were you looking for? In this issue alone we get a town getting extensively leveled, n origin story, and both operations of two opposing forces. What else do you want?

Not even close

Really rapid response there, Batsy. Wanna go get breakfast before moving out? Maybe walk a dog?

He hasn't seen any REAL BAD SHIT yet, and there's no reason to expose him to it. You don't have to be a kid to be spared from experiencing the scene of a mass execution.

The dog is going to get a blue lantern ring

So...This is just a rehash of the original origin, but shit? Well done.

THAT'S INJUHSTICE BAYBEE

>We get hope doge
>In Injustice
I just don't know any more

Clearly going to betray Ras and go back to his daddy I can't wait

>inb4 the puppy joins the blue lanterns.

>oh by the way here's dex-starr lol

Dex-Starr master race

That will not be so bad, Injustice has the best current Plastic Man. So, yay for Hope Puppy.

>It's hard to imagine a cat being so pissed off that it would become a red lantern
have you ever been near a really pissed-off cat before?

Wow Batman will finally do investigation stuff guys!!

Maybe he'll just fuck off like Constantine did?

That was the original plan, when he showed up in one Annual. But people liked it so much that he wanted to bring him back to the comic. Like bad writers tend to. Throwing stuff at the wall and looking at what sticks.

Glad they changed the artist.

>people are surprised that Injustice is shit
Where have you guys been?

Yeah, but that's because it was being a piece of shit over trivial crap, not because it was genuinely angry about something personal.

In the game, Hal Jordan already knows who Attrocitus and Dex Starr are and identifies them by names. A slight continuity error there, since Hal may have encountered Attrocitus offscreen, but if this is Dex's origin just now, there's no way Hal could have met him yet. Very unlikely he'll encounter him in the comic prior to the game since Attrocitus is meeting Hal for the first time since Hal was a Yellow Lantern. Seems likely Hal will show up at the end of this series when the Guardians give him his ring back, and his knowledge of Dex in the game will just be a continuity error.

Dex doesn’t speak so he will thankfully never become a quipster like Rocket.

The comic isn't canon, it's fanfic.

Hogwash. The games and comics have always been in sync with the same continuity. There has never been an error, retcon, or revision between the two media.

Injustice 2 comic is so shit. And not entertaining shit like injustice 1 comic was like.

Do you guys think Bruce ever showers before getting into the Batsuit or do you think he just left with his dick still sticky from Selina's juices?

>Injustice 2 comic is so shit.
Why do you keep reading it if that's the case? Serious question.

Since Dex-starr cameod in Injustice 2, they probably felt that he needed a backstory.

Except for Scarecrow being alive, the completely different way Zsasz died, Starfire being trapped in the Phantom Zone, Hawkgirl and Bane supposedly being "re-educated" in the Phantom Zone, the different costumes that were never introduced in the comics, Ground Zero being horseshit that contradicts the game at certain points, Galaxor being crippled then dead then alive, Hal knowing Dex Starr, Trigon being still around, Martian Manhunter being maybe dead or maybe alive and so on.

Come on man. I'm enjoying the comics, but certain details have been fudged and retconned for the sake of the game.

When I left for college my cat was so upset he started shitting specifically in places where people will step in. He stopped immediately when I went came hope.
I'd say they are capable of red lantern tier pissed off.

No, you fucking faggot
Please go back to Neogaf - OH WAIT

>In the original version Dex-Starr's background story is a real tear-jerker
>In Injustice it's just a cat who got really pissed at Plastic Man
OY VEY

Also Dr. Fate being out of the void dimension... somehow, various guest characters from other franchises (though possibly non canon to the game), the Greek Gods abdicating Earth, Swamp Thing being back from hell being unexplained

I think it's more that it's family got murdered right in front of it, soyboy.

Why do people keep saying this? Plastic Man is the least guy here who pissed him off. Amazo killed his family and no doubt scared the shit out of him. The a bunch of strange people show up, poke around the neighborhood and in the house, Plastic Man tries to touch him, Batman shows up and knocks him the fuck over with the jets of the Batwing as he takes off with zero regard for the cat's wellbeing. The whole day was traumatizing and violent for Dex.

It's not as simple as "he was pissed at Plastic Man", and I really hope that doesn't become a meme.

>Batman shows up and knocks him the fuck over with the jets of the Batwing as he takes off with zero regard for the cat's wellbeing.
Psssh...It's not like Selina was watching. What's Dex going to do? Snitch on Bruce? The little cunt should be thankful that he didn't join the rest of is skeleton family.

Haha Injustice

>shitting all over the place
Somebody doesn't have to be angry to do this.
Sounds more like your cat was being a little faggot.

Are you retarded? It's pretty clear the cat is pissed that its family got murdered by a giant robot.

>It's not as simple as "he was pissed at Plastic Man", and I really hope that doesn't become a meme.

Its too late now

it's easy to see now why so many people think the Injustice story is so dumb: Too many people lack the intelligence to see the story being told in front of them and then draw their own crack headcanons like Pastic-Man turned Dex-Starr into a Red Lantern.

Nah man, he would've totally gotten the ring earlier then. It's definitely Plastic Man that pushed him into unreasonable rage.

:)

We don't know how long the ring was traveling through the air for, or at what speed. Maybe there were a bunch of other angry potential ringbearers nearby and the ring had to spend time deliberating who the most suitable host would be. Maybe it was Batman's jets knocking him over that pushed him over the edge.

I see the "It's too slow/nothing is going on/this is boring" complaint all the time about fucking everything. I swear, if it isn't 300 issues of material condensed down into a single issue, people here will bitch.

You forget the not so obvious regrets and guilt in the formula that makes him moody. But yeah, he's clearly Jason. Even if in the game he's now even younger than Damian, and in the comic he looks not so young.

I'm sure that Selina cleans it off after.

No, it was clearly Batman's plane.
Everything in Injustice is Batman's fault after all.

>Dex-Starr's nemesis in Injustice is Amazo

>Dex-Starr vs Amazo
I sincerely hope we see more of this as it develops.

>I don't have a problem shooting kids.
>dude killing innocents in a town is going too far lmao

To be fair, the kids were held hostage as a bargaining chip to stop Batman's insurgency from attacking Ras. They were captive, but were to be treated well. The plan was never to actually kill them, just to hold the threat of it over Batman so he'd stay away. If the kids get killed as a result, as far as Jason is concerned, that's on Batman -they gave him fair warning after all.

In contrast, the civilians in this town were complete innocents with no superhero connections, and killing them served no purpose aside from testing out Amazo. Amazo could have been tested out in other ways. This issue was literally senseless death, in Jason's eyes even the worst case scenario with the hostage kids wouldn't have been that bad.