Looks like its another florida picks the winner election

looks like its another florida picks the winner election

why does THIS fucking out of touch state get have a fucking trump card every single time

the electoral college needs to be destroyed

>trump card

>wahhh why does population density exist :((

is this the new official florida thread?
last one was comfy

Because antiquated ways of electoral college

>trump card
GO TRUMP!

Sorry, pal, but heaps of mexicans piled on top of each other in California have more of a say than we do. And they have it locked down.

>LISTEN DAMMIT, WE WILL WIN!

agreed. the president should be decided on a by county basis, none of this majority takes state bullshit. its just a way for the left to exploit the inner cities for ez wins

Cities and rural should just be treated separately.
We in the country don't want anything to do with you Borg freaks, but you're dead set on fucking with us. Leave us the fuck alone.

METALLICA RULES!!

How do I join the country?

woke up at 7 am to vote in Pinellas. Fuck you CTR.

Hey facecum, remeber that you are a self proclaimed pacifist. You won't do shit pussy

>by county basis
but you're not taking into account the different population densities

we should just count general votes

Leave your urban cesspit.

Are you hiring?

Abolishing the electoral college would give cities even more power.

They are treated equally. Your vote counts the same as somebody from the biggest city in your state.

While it would be almost impossible to count, wouldn't a popular vote be the ideal system?

He went to college for philosophy or some shit and looks at dirt for a living

no, because then big cities and states that contain them will carry elections. small states wont get a say.

I don't want to be in the same group as you. Elect your own people, don't appoint people to lord over us. I don't want to subject you to the rules I favor by forcing some person on you, but you seem perfectly fine doing it to me. Fuck off.

There's alot to do out in the boonies. You just need to actually talk to people rather than throw hundreds of online applications everywhere until one hits.

Just have each state adopt the Nebraska/Maine system.

Each state will award a certain amount of electoral votes where the amount is determined by population, i.e California 55, ND 3.

THEN states are split into districts, awarding one vote for each district. So if you live in southern Illinois, or upstate NY, or east Oregon, you can feel like your vote actually has an impact on the results.

Because Floridians are the most powerful race.

Old rich liberal Jew retirees from New York versus red necks with Cubans and Puerto Ricans as wildcards

Any major updates in other states?

No other country has an equivalent do they?

B-but that would mean the citizens would have the final say on who was elected! :O

As long as you're able to do an actual JOB, there's plenty of work in small-town America.

Wherever you need shit built, you need technicians, engineers, and the entire support structure that goes behind building shit and running industrial operations.

The STEM meme is true, but only if you're willing to look into living in small town America.

I don't want to lord over you. But I get how divided our country is, and I don't know if we're going to be able to fix it. But be careful what you wish for, by any measure urban areas drive the economy. A whole lot of people would be worse off if we split, and it wouldn't be city folks.

Kek, CTR going bankrupt

a . 6

A republican can't win without ohio

i thought it was midichlorians

Yeah - let us STAY divided. You do your thing. I'll do my thing. We'll have no beefs.
Not being in a political union =/= we can't fucking trade dude. I'm happy to sell to you and buy from you - we're just different people and shouldn't try to forcefully - through government - try to mandate our rules on one another.

They have the most diverse population in the US. Ghetto hood rats, white-trash rednecks, millionaire execs, and everything in between.
It's because, as a combined whole, they're the biggest fence-sitters in the world, even more so than amphibians and the Swiss.

Floridians have the highest midichlorian count on average

Pacifist doesn't want a fight, what a pussy.

You'd let the city folk rape you in the ass and kill you you Jew slave pacifist

Can an American tell me how the electoral votes work? Why did Trump lose New Jersey even though he has more votes?

The republicans are for fair voting practices. Democrats always shoot shit down because the only way they win is because of our shitty voting system.

I told you faggots to pray for that damn hurricane to obliterate Miami but YOU DIDN’T LISTEN

FUCK FLORIDA I VOTED AT UF AND IT WAS ALL LIBERAL FAGGOTS. ALL THE COLLEGE CITIES ARE RUINING IT

Based fellow pinellas bro

You dipshits need to be looking at NC. Trump can;t win if he doesn't get NC *and* flip a blue state.

He doesn't have more votes in New Jersey. Clinton is just projected to win it - she hasn't won it yet (though of course she will).

He didnt, the media is just 100% sure Hillary will win it so theyre reporting she did

it's their higher education

NJ flipped

I'm STEM and relatively normal for a Sup Forums user. Am I hired yet?

Why is Mississippi blue but shows a tick for trump?

Oh fair enough. NYT has him up 30,000 votes at the moment, but they've given it to Clinton.