DCEU hire a director approved by the MCU

>DCEU hire a director approved by the MCU
>wonder woman turns into the only good DCEU movie

Marvel will save DC, Batgirl will be the second best DCEU movie, and WB will hire the Russos after infinity war and their movie will be the best DCEU movie of all times.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/superman_man_of_steel/
rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man_3/
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/20/warner-bros-faces-a-possible-50m-to-100m-loss-on-justice-league/#44a281b85d8b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>wonder woman
>good

This meme needs to stop
It was as big of a mess as the other movies

>implying WB will keep Joss employed

Sounds good with me. I care about the franchise and little things like that shouldnt phase me. Success is the only option!

Critics and Audience disagree you filthy neckbeard contrarian

>theatrical films that look like tv movies with a big special effects budget
>best

Patty Jenkins left Thor 2 production because Marvel was trying to force her to do a shit movie.

I must have watched another movie
It said Wonder Woman on my ticket

Wow, why did they love Homecoming so much? It was just okay.

She was trying to make it into a Romeo & Juilet thing which would have been horrendous

Why must it always be a company wars thing? Patty Jenkins just happens to be competent director who made a Wonder Woman movie that stayed true to the character. There's really nothing more to it than that.

It was progressive.

>Trusting popular ideas and critics instead of your own opinions and views

>Batgirl movie directed by Lexi Alexander
>The Raid / Dredd action packed film with Cassandra Cain as batgirl

That's the only thing I want which I'l never get.

>wonder woman turns into the only good DCEU movie
Was it really that good, or are people only praising it because the protagonist has a vag and isn't named Halle Berry?

As opposed to the amazing movie that "The Dark World" is?

what does Patty have to do with the MCU?

almost as good as Iron man. almost. Odd how it didnt make as much as the other 3 though

>The Raid/Dredd but she's trapped in a Blackgate lockdown

absolute kino

If you can't beat them, join them.

It was competent and about on par with most superhero origin movies. It gets hyped up the way it does because previous female superhero movies (Supergirl, Catwoman, Elektra) couldn't even achieve competence.

I originally thought we would never ever get Cassandra Cain on the big screen. But now China is a gargantuan part of what drives comic book movies. Maybe someday? If not for us Cass fans at least for China, I'm sure that would fill up there theaters.

brownie points alone can't save a movie

At least it wouldn't have been a fucking romance movie

>thinking batgirl is still happening
Whedon is done
You are going to get Harley and Joker with a batgirl cameo

>stands on its own
>pales compared to the original
I fucking hate critics

>certified fresh

Who could think that even a reviews aggregator could lose its dignity.

this character isn't even called batgirl anymore user

>capeshit movie
>caring about comics continuity

okay

JL was not whedon fault, you can't turn sucker punch into a 5 star movie making cuts on 20% of the movie.

Shitty comedy isn't exactly better.

All the quips and stupid BS lines were definitely from him
I mean shit Batman isn't even Batman anymore you basically have Tony Stark in a batsuit
A good chunk of the horrible dialogue is down to whedon being whedon and that definitely ruined the movie more then the cuts

Whedon took all the tension out of the movie by making all of the JL basically Avengers 2.0
I mean even Batman is joking around which is remarkably out of character especially for this version of batman

Pfft. Gal Gadot wishes her Halle-senpai was in this movie.

Cameron called on that shit too. It definitely gave it a boost but it's still a decent cape movie.

Cameron said that Wonder Woman was good.

>Critics and Audience
Dumb as shit, groupthink p-zombies.

He also whined about how it doesn't appeal to his specific fetish of masculine plainer-looking women.

>the absolute state of film criticism

>Reminder

It was not a mess.
It's a good movie up until the final act where they forced in a big stupid final battle with shitty motives.

>Cherry picking rotten tomato scores from different points in the process of release
I'm barely even triggered. Take that!

Anyone else wanna fug patty?

It was no more forced than Starlord vs Ego

At no point is it a good movie
Bad plot
Bad writing
Spotty action

Wonder Woman and the Amazons have better scenes over all in Justice League

Patty is NOT for sexual!

Hey buddy,his point still stands.
rottentomatoes.com/m/superman_man_of_steel/
rottentomatoes.com/m/iron_man_3/

>Iron Man 3
>"Fresh"
Mein Seids

I loved GotG vol 2 but I have and will continue to admit that the final battle in that movie was utter shit.

Wonder woman sucked. I dont care what you or anyone else says, it sucked. I saw it and it was trash. Gadot cant act. Fucking horrible actress.

Thank you user.

I dunno about that

>not using top critics score
It was a mediocre movie with a mediocre top score. Still better than Man of steel

>Iron Man 3
>"The movie does exactly what a blockbuster should--entertain."-Some critic

>Man of Steel
>"This Superman has the rare ability of making us look back fondly on 2006's nostalgic Superman Returns-a film that elicited a nearly universal "meh."-Some critic

>Still better than Man of steel

She has a kid, so she's sexual for someone

How is it that Wonder Woman has a fucking supermodel as the lead actress and yet I want to fuck the director more?

Because you have a milf fetish

super models are either generic or some gay guys idea of a woman that can make his product look good. They're only thought of as super hot because it's a cliche.

I guess so
Gal Gadot's face is kinda pretty but she has no body

There were a few gratuitous shots of her in Justice League and I didn't know what was more shocking
The fact they'd do this with the feminist icon or the fact they kept showing her ass despite the fact she didn't have one

Its bad, like really bad. Theres bad green screen with bad kid actor, as i said before Gadot cant act, story is lame, effects are not cool. Fights are dumb.
Please see it for yourself though, make your own opinion. You'll probably be amongst the rest and say " it was okayyy" ( even though you know deep inside it isnt) or you might be honest and say, yea that was shitty.

Its like, the majority of people here who saw it, know deep down it is shit but they excuse it by saying its "ok for a dceu movie" or " it did the character justice". The fact is they just dont wanna seem like a contrarian.
They know most of us here expected it to suck, and many of the naysayers were cast off as neckbeards or misogynists, so the WW defense force thinks to themselves " i don't wanna be cast as a misogynist or a permavirgin neckbeard nerd! I wanna be a cool nerd!! But... it was shitty..okay I'll say it was passable..yea! Im neither praising or bashing it, yea..now im the level headed nerd who all the ladies love."

Gal Gadot's fine as Wonder Woman, but she's the only thing in that movie that isn't a trainwreck

Chris Pine's performance really stands out
He easily deserved the razzie for that
But he won't

Lmao. Cmon man. Please, tell me youre fucking around.

If you think I'm fucking around we must have watched different movies

It wasn't aweful, that was a huge thing in the DCEU. Chris Pine literally saved the movie from being shit. Patty did SOME good directing in it, some nice shots and transitions. But it was at best an average movie

It was pretty awful
Chris Pine was easily the worst thing about it

She directed an MCU?

>Gal Gadot is the only thing that isn't a trainwreck
>Chris Pine deserved a razzie for that

We certainly did, there was nothing good about Gadot. Grow a pair, the bitch cant act. The whole movie was shit.

Everything you said is wrong, Gadot is the biggest weak point of the movie, Patty and the supporting cast did a great job but the mediocre cgi and Gadot weak acting hold them down.

With a better cgi and replacing Gadot this movie would be easily considered the best movie of the year.

>Gal Gadot's fine as Wonder Woman
The only time she was fine is when she didn't have to act and just stood looking at stuff. She was fucking atrocious when she was trying to act. Chris Pine was acting circles around her, and everyone else for that matter

I didn't say she was amazing
But comparatively she was fine

MCU tried to hire her but she thought that dark world producers plan was doomed to failure no matter the director so she refused unless they completelly changed the story to another theme. And she was right.

>almost as good as Iron man. almost. Odd how it didnt make as much as the other 3 though
When account for budget and WHERE it made money, the profit was actually much higher than the others.
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/11/20/warner-bros-faces-a-possible-50m-to-100m-loss-on-justice-league/#44a281b85d8b
Not counting sponsorship and merchandising, a financial analyst and former studio executive estimates WW's net profit at $306 million. Compared to Homecoming's $238 million, Ragnarok's [lower], and GOTG 2's $220 million.

>Was it really that good, or are people only praising it because the protagonist has a vag and isn't named Halle Berry?
If that was the case every single female-led superhero movie prior to this one (Supergirl, Catwoman, Elektra, effectively FemBusters, etc.) wouldn't have fucking bombed. But they did.

Not at all. She cant act. She can barely fucking speak english.

So theres nothing "okay" about her. She doesnt come off as a leader, pointless crying during ares fight was fucking dumb. When she tries to speak about " they killed babies" i barely understood all the shit she said and her delivery was so fucking fake and forced I cant help but get pissed because people like you have the fucking audacity to say anything positive about her instead of whats right in your fucking face.
The bitch cant act and only got where she is because she knows the right people. Fuck off.

Im not even a chris pine fan but in that " they killed babies" scene HIS acting was at the very least believable, still lame but I could tell he was taking the role seriously. Or at least trying to.

Different times
Also the worst capeshit ever made
Also not directed by women

>WOW YOU DON'T HAVE A POPULAR OPINION, WHAT A FUCKING FILTHY VIRGIN NECKBEARD MANCHILD

>diferent times
that was a time when it was okay to a cartoon to say "woman are more intelligent" in a episode where Jonhy Bravo gender was changed to female

It was a time where no one could dare to say that we should close our borders with mexico

It was a time when someone calling most immigrants criminals would never be elected.

M
A
G
A

ww is a piece of shit user, please kill self

Well, different opinions I guess.

Can we at least agree that was better than any MCU movie this year, or are you just THIS retarded?

Feminism wasn't invented in the 2010s.
Additionally, Punisher War Zone was directed by a woman and it bombed.

This, BP will probably get a similar treatment and sure as hell critics won't have Steel or Blade in mind when they rate it. Maybe WB can get another hit with gay flash.

Because supermodels are usually just skin and bones and you're attracted to women with actual tits, hips and ass.

I'd much rather have Lynda Carter come back as WW and Jenkins can be Donna Troy.

>Can we at least agree that was better than any MCU movie this year
No. But we can agree that Logan was better than both franchises

Batgirl is going to be absolute garbage unless the Whedon firing rumors were true.

your opinion is wrong tho

>With a better cgi and replacing Gadot this movie would be easily considered the best movie of the year.

The script needs fixing

>Wonder Woman
>good

lol

Ripley and Sarah Connor are far superior to Gadot's WW though, and will go down as two of the most iconic female action heroes ever, so I guess Jimbo was right.

>Want to turn the Flash into Spider-Man so much they asked both Sam Raimi and Marc Webb to direct FLASHPOINT
>They said no.

The next step should be reviving the Green Lantern movie with Jack Black since it's a viable project in a post-IM3 and GotG world

Sarah Connor is shit
>I'm a strong independent womyn and I...AHHHHH WHAT IS THAT??? SAVE ME FUTURE GUY, SAVE ME MR ROBOT!

just another sansel in distress but Cameron was too much of a pussy to stand out against feminists so other characters sucked her invisible dick each 5 minutes even though she never do nothing, she barely raised her son much less teached him advanced warfare.

Who the fuck want to direct a movie about snyderverse? Patty will make an entire trilogy before MoS events so she can avoid his bullshit completelly and Matt already said that Batman will no feel like part of DCEU universe at all.

If they simply said "flash solo movie" they would have get a movie already.

Holy shit, way to miss the point of the character. No she's not your fucking perfect Mary Sue

>and WB will hire the Russos after infinity war

no thanks

>I'm the only one smart enough to see the truth, and everyone else is wrong!

in few months the same people going to say Wonder Woman is very bad, the same effect happened with Superman returns

>the russos personally worked on the CGI that a separate production company produced

> Bad action scenes
Jenkins does not know how to do action scenes
> Jenkins does not shit about know comics
> Why Gadot is a bad actress?
> because she refuses to make an Amazon
refuses to gain muscle, speak without an accent, she prefers just read the lines and make angry retarded faces
> Bad Special Effects
> the list has no end