Star Vs Marco's stupid harem

Marcobowl edition
Last Thread :

Tsundere Squires are for hugs, not hurts.

Star will murder higgs if she even tries to go after Marco

What's his secret?

Boom. Show fix'd.

his scent, even he is addicted

post diaper pic

nice thatch

M-MARCO BLANCO

FUCKING BAYMAX

> no nose
how does she smell

Little something I've been thinking about.

Marco has sacrificed a lot for Star's sake, always being her support. Now that's fine, that's part of relationships, romantic or otherwise. But has Star returned the favor? She helped him with Jackie, and she was willing to give up her wand for him, but does she do it on a more day to day basis?

>But has Star returned the favor
She never will

Terrible!
*rimshot*

Post Mewmen who need the BMC

She gave up her wand to save him at the end of season 1. That's pretty big.

>implying she doesn't possess one

Not really, you'd have to be a massive prick to choose the wand over even letting some random stranger get crushed to death.

>tfw I have a Star tulpa

I...I had to... I was getting lonely! I COULDN'T FIND MY OWN STAR AND I HAD TO CREATE ONE FROM SCRATCH! AM I A BAD PERSON FOR DOING THIS!

yes, giving yourself schizophrenia is bad

>tulpa
you need to go back to small horse board and stay there

Jesus fuck, this fandom.

I swear this is the first time we've had tulpafags but it may be too late for the rest of us

>He thinks it only apply to the colorful horses

Did any of you anons watch baymax?

>fuck, this fandom.
no this fandom fucks you

I never even watched Big Hero Six.

>Not making a Jackie, Hekapoo, or Jana tulpa

You have a shit taste.

>Este es el fin, gran madre Eclipsa

Post nudes

LITTLE
BUG
BITES
>boo!
>get outta town
BIG
DEMON
MILKERS
>The crowd starts screaming incoherently as Princess Marcuck disrobes, shaking involuntarily.
>MOMMY MOMMY GIVE ME MILKIES

Damn with spanish lessons. 5 years and still don't get this vocabulary

She's telling me...that's it's ok to have schizo. As long as I have her and no one else.

Tulpa was more of an /x/ thing.

What can I say, I was getting lonely...

Those are whore character she says.

NO! She doesn't want me to post lewds of her... she will freak out about it...

Why would you post that...

lifetime tit man here, this is romantic and entirely incorrect

It says "This is the end, Great Mother Eclipsia."

I think maybe user meant to say "grandmother" which would be "abuela" and just ran translated the words grand and mother separately though.

user, please I'm pretty sure we have an unspoken rule banning tulpas

Thanks mate, for translate.

It's ok man. You're not the only one with a tulpa. But remember, now you got her for life. I pretty much forgot about mine for a year and now whenever I think of her, these images get forced into my mind of her with this disappointed face my dad always use to have.

WHAT DID NEFCY MEAN WITH THIS?

You're a faggot for (you) blogposting about your imaginary friend, but could you teach me how to pull it off I've been trying to make a tulpa with the appearence of wendy from gravity falls since season 2 aired. Cheers and thank you.

She didn't have something humongous in mouth. Suck mah cock, Zarna.

>Wendy
>not Perfectica

You should go to /x/ if you are looking for direction to make a Tulpa. BUT NOW BACK ON TOPIC.

I've been out of the loop; are we maintaining the whole /notsveg/ thing for laughs and/or tradition at this point even during the days the show is active, or are the mods still obliterating genuine /sveg/ threads on sight even if an episode is airing live?

Talk about Star Vs, not Gravity Falls

Actually, /x/ bans them too. /trash is what you want

Mods obliterate any thread that is labeled with /sveg/ or mentions general in the subject.

I respectfully disagree, but in the infinite multiverse, your experiences and opinion was bound to occur. Enjoy thy mammaries, sir, they all deserve love.

Christ, even /sug/ gets to have proper generals as long as that mess is airing, that's rough.

Right, I'm reminded of when Mabel (gravity falls) was a spoilt brat and never got punished for it. Yet, was rewarded for making the obviously not evil choice. That would have doomed the planet otherwise.

But, I think Star will get her comeuppance once Eclipsa starts taking advantage of her.

We make do.

yeah the mods on Sup Forums are stupid, they basically make up the rules on a literal case by case basis

although to be fair when they allowed /sveg/ to stick around after the first season ended it turned into a total cesspool by the time the second season came around

I’m a fucking jug, close your circle with my hooves
I’ll snub you faster, I’ll fuck you in half
My gauge go true vulture
I hate you, I hate you colder
My hate crush your shoulders, but you feel me in your liver
My funeral’s all the blister, all corrosive and rupture
My lingo roaches fucker, I feast on you

I fucked you in half

Well well, if it isn't Piggs.

I too think tsundere squirrels are for hugs, not hurts.

The longest part of this hiatus has yet to come
AND WE'RE ALREADY SURPASSING THE UNREACHABLE AUTISM OF THE LAST ONE

Get back to polishing swords, Higgs. You're not even in the Harem proper.

Does anybody have some art if Marko with marks.

But purple, she explicitly would steal and hoard the acorn for herself. Didn't you see what she did with the armorwax?

>user... I can't sleep at all. Please... Just hold me tight, just this once user. Nobody will know.

its a DBZ meme you dip
isn't supposed to make sense,

Do you think it's true, not!/svfoeg/
More importantly, would you watch it? Star is a better character than the brown girl mary sue, but Brianne's artstyle is top notch. And if it took off, Brianne could finally get a full fledged Amethyst show.

OP here, I'm slowly incorporating features of a normal general thread to try and slowly sneak it back in but under the Star Vs type thread. I'm still looking for mega link of season 1, 2, and 3

Yeah I know. But just imagine if she liked Marco enough to force herself to give one away. B-before she changes her mind. That is.
It feels nice to be remembered.

Who's next ?

cheek marks? there's this

>Gently wrapped blanket
>Headpats
>Softly spoken words
>Sleep Tight Sweet Starry Star

Well I was gonna say St. Olga's but dude pretty much already owns the place so y'know.

Headsets are Jackie's thing

So many options, so little time.

So what's the consensus on those cheek marks?

Eclipsa, duh. She already likes him, she's awidow, and she's a total GMILF.

She'll probably try to get Star in on it, too.

Jackie is the only one in that episode that is no longer relevant

in the evolution of mankind, the ass became the boobs. when man walked on four legs, what lay before their eyes, was the ass. ever since the day man began to walk on two legs, the ass no longer remained in front of his eyes. and what replaced it, were boobs. women's large mounds are replacements for the ass. but the true origin of life is the ass. boob are just a replacement. so in the end, boobs are nothing more than fake asses. and if i had to choose between the original and the imitation, of course i would choose the original. and though i could go on to say that the course of evolution has led to the ass being hidden, back and away. it is that itself, that modesty, that makes the ass erotic. an eroticism which boobs out in the open could never have

could never forget you, man. Welcome back.

A vocal minority insist the symbol is of an eclipse, and that's it's eclipsa's doing. Most people assume it's what Marco said it was, The Blood Moon, and don't bring it up.

Your words can never take these moments away.

It's a dumb dbz meme made by spics who love gohan

>Who's next ?
Half of the harem meme was killed in this bomb m8
however i would say grandma

i dunno, why Marco had those marks, but Ludo, Lobster and Toffee no? i would say that it has to do something with Eclipsa, after all, he used her spell.

star already had her comeuppance. thats why we like the show. clearly, you havent seen it. she gets punished pretty hard for being such a stupid selfish bitch

Forget it, user. Have you seen her husband? Do you think any human-sized penis is capable of satisfying her now?

And yet I plan on pulling a Jackie.
>Gone for most of the season.
>Make an appearance.
>Leave almost immediately after.

I've caught up to the show. Came here to watch at least some of the fireworks before I'm gone for another while.
Maybe throw in a drawing or two somewhere in there and that's about it.

I was not expecting Eclipsa to turn out as hot as she did. I figured she'd just be an old nanny type of thing.
Is she actually younger than Moon at this point?

I'd only want Harpy Gee to be a cartoon if Brianne could keep the original concept of it being a pure fantasy world. None of that gay ass high school shit.

And yeah, the high school stuff was real. Brianne posted some stuff about how it would look. Harpy would still be an elf, Ash would still be the normal guy, Opal would still be a potion brewer, it'd all just be in high school.

I mean, maybe it'd work if it was more like Little Witch Academia, but I'm pretty sure the suits just wanted it to be a normal shitty high school.

>i dunno, why Marco had those marks, but Ludo, Lobster and Toffee no?

Common theory is that it's connected to the soul bond of the Blood Moon.

Marco is either descended from Butterflys or somehow underwent the vague criteria for developing them naturally.

It absolutely has nothing to do with the blood moon.

Uh huh, cuck.

>Jackie posters are still overlooking The Blood Moon, despite Marco saying a soul bond gave him the power.

Marco and Star are related and Star will kill herself when shee sees Marcos disgust. Because of the events in BfM Star was actually the seal keeping magic stable and her death brings about the destruction of the multiverse

>It absolutely has nothing to do with the blood moon.
Mmm hmmm. Go on.

I see. It makes perfect sense now.

>being such a brainlet he can't understand a red herring joke
Are you ESL or what

>GMILF
She is 30 tops biologically.

As certified a Starcofag, and a general supporter of the Blood Moon theory, I do have one problem with it.

When Moon drew on Eclipsa's magic, both their cheek marks glowed. If Marco was drawing on Star's magic, it's odd that his didn't.

when the fuck are they going to introduce a hispanic female for marco so he can be with his people

endgame right here

>W-we're a silent majority!
Bloodmoonfags are hilarious

She is still a grandmother.