Hey Sup Forums I've been thinking of immigrating to New Zealand but are there any red pills I should know about?

Hey Sup Forums I've been thinking of immigrating to New Zealand but are there any red pills I should know about?

Other urls found in this thread:

americathegrimtruth.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Asking this now of all times

Nigga wait til tomorrow

There are no jobs, and the cost of housing is through the roof anywhere where there are more than 10 people.

There is a ban on gardening and we're also full.

yes, fuck off we're full

Come to Christchurch breh. We got jebs, cheap accommodation and nature hikes.

Don't forget Christchurch has a large amount of skinheads and meth labs!

It's also nice and white

Wellington best city

It's actually not as bad as everyone thinks it is here

But a typical polack would probably enjoy the South Island more. In saying that don't you have bigger things to worry about today?

7 kiwiflags in a row

nice

This poor kiwi thinks he's an aussie.

What about Accounting? And housing is always expensive in places worth living in. From what I've heard the worst you got is a bunch of hard working Asians. My fear is being surrounded by Africans, South Americans, and Arabs who will be violent and want to 'give whitey what they are due' like in South Africa.. I just don't want to be blacked.

cause two countries can't share the same issues right.
nah fuck off, we've got enough people already, housing prices dont need to rise more

We're full.

Maoris are pretty violent too. Also shit gun laws. Move to the Philippines instead

No because of the way you phrased your post.

Auckland is incredibly expenisve. Also not worth living here unless you're an exec

sorry sir, didn't know that shit was trademarked

What are your current fuel prices? Its was like $2 something a litre when I was there.

>Accounting?
lmao

AUT, UoA, and Massey all collectively produce more graduates for all majors than the NZ economy can take in.

Every company complains about a shortage in talent but wont train people for shit.

It's why every graduate goes an a 5+ year OE to gain overseas experience before even thinking of applying for a job here.

Also, you whine about violence. But frankly I don't want some conceal-carry militia nutjob who carries an AR-15 to pick up groceries anywhere near me.

Fuck off, we're full.

I'm moving back to Canada after Drumpf wins, just go there, already got the citizenship

Roughly $1.79NZD/litre in Auckland now.

You're going to get bashed.
They'll call it Rugby, but its literally smashing your face in.

At the BP near me it's $2.20/litre

I'm an Aussie and I agree, Fuck off they're full.

Jesus tapdancing Christ. Do you live in Parnell or something?

north shore

>no jobs

Typical people these days, most of my mates are employed in IT or a trade/engineering in the Wellington region

The rest are on the dole/smoke weed every day and don't look for jobs

There are jobs get off your ass and make good life choices. Otherwise your just another where are the jobs green cuck.

they won´t want your faggot ass back. just an hero

Can you tell me what's great about the Philippines? I thought Asians in SEA were niggers and there was a meme about "Philippine the strong race in the world" back in 2010.

I am not a 'freedumb' guy nor am I a neo-nazi or white supremacist. I just want to live in a country that will still be pleasant in a few decades from now.

TGA reporting, 1.7x at most 1.79/litre at all times.

plus if youre cute ill kiss u

NZ has some of the most draconic internet privacy laws in the world, probably on par with the UK

Don't expect to have any online privacy

Yes. That we're full.

Can you confirm if this is true or not?

americathegrimtruth.wordpress.com/

REMINDER TO ANY FUCKING SEPPO CUNTS

ILL FUCKING KNOCK OUT YOU CUNTS WHEN YOU STEP OFF THE PLANE

exactly, there's enough jobs (mostly). The problem will be, especially in Auckland, that people won't want them cause of housing prices

Wanganui is a shit hole, John Key is a kike.

considering that they're from the US, I don't think it'll be a problem

No fuck off you fucking faggot. You made your own bed you fucking sleep in it or MAGA

Posting in the best Sup Forums thread today

No we don't like Americans

ANY SCORES IN CHRISTCHURCH BOYS?

Most prosperous country on earth

Beautiful, literal paradise