>all bark no bite
>will make america weaker than it ever was

Hillary
>will wring sandniggers dry
>will establish american hegemony of europoors once again
>will cuck putin fucking hard
>will cuck the middle east hard
>will cuck china hard

From an objective standpoint, Hillary is for the greater interests of the american hegemonic cause. People who vote for drumpf are muslim supporters basically.

MMMMMM

YUMMY YUMMY KOOL AID

she's for open borders gtfo

>muh experience in politics

worthless meme

if I saw a politician's resume while trying to hire for a min wage data entry job, I'd laugh

>b-buh muh charity events!
kek

Trump will win. He will flush the swamp and usher in an messianistic era

You seem to have switched the titles of your columns, you dumb leaf.

Trump
>wants to deport mudpeople

Hillary
>wants millions more mudpeople

saged reported and hidden

/thread

I think you mixed trump and hillary

she only says that to win votes, look at her past interviews she's always been an advocate for strict immigration and closing of borders

trump on the other hand is playing the opposite side of the coin and is for open borders like he's said multiple times before he ran for pres

another delusional trumpussy picture to add to the collection

you
>are a faggot
>also a cuck
>probably a nigger

us
>high energy
>proud
>MAGA

whose the babe? I want to nut in her mouth

>seen as weak by Putin/Iran/China

Trump vs. Hillary:
>wants to negotiate strategically with Putin but would've shot down the fighter that buzzed us
>Hillary: Will get played like a fiddle for Uranium one money

Iran:
>Trump: renegotiate Iran Deal, open fire on Iranian vessels if they get too aggressive, stop Iranian influence in Iraq once ISIS gets physically removed
>hillary: Supports Iran Deal and expansion of Iranian power

China:
>Trump: Tariffs, more cooperation with East Asian security partners to defend our trade routes in the South China Sea from Chinese aggression
>Hillary: See: Russia

>you
>>are a faggot
I'm straight and have had several gf's that I've fucked
>>also a cuck
not into it
>>probably a nigger
fuck niggers, notice how hillary doesn't give a shit about niggers but that trump supporters are literally niggers or niggers in white skin

>us
>>high energy
yeah high energy only when masturbating to anime
>>proud
of what? your internet Sup Forums crusade over the last year which is going to be climaxed by drumpf getting btfo
>>MAGA
trump will ruin america, hillary will kill mudslimes and make it great

Its a girl from OP's job who refuses to go on a date with him because he suggested a happy meal at McDonalds.
Oh and because he's a nigger.

the fact that putin and iran want trump in power says a lot about trump, they see him as a weak entity that they can use and abuse

they fear hillary

I'm a 3rd year med student lmao

when I graduate I'll be making more in one year than what half of pol could dream of in their lifetime

If Hillary gets elected, I just want you to know you won't be able to stop WW3 by saying "sorry eh"

You sound hurt, sorry eh.

Stop this fucking cuck meme you fucking cunt

go prep the bull for ahmed

A

WHO IS THAT I NEED TO KNOW

a fucking leaf

OP IS A FAGGOT NIGGER AND ALSO CHECK THIS 7

>he did not deny being a nigger

NIGGER

typical fucking leaf
I would've nutted in her mouth and believe me she'd be beggin for it

Danielle Sharp. Bong model.

I'm as WASP as it gets.

Anglos will reign supreme once again.

OP FAGGOT CONFIRMED

Danielle Sharp.
Some lefty whore from bongland.

>Blah blah blah, etc.

And with all you're skill you decide to shit post on Sup Forums rather than saving kids with cancer or some shit?

Cunt you are a very very very poor doctor and will send the mortality rate in hospitals skyrocketing.

The biggest crime a man can ever commit is professional incompetence, unless you're a woman named hillary then you get let off and third world faggot med students will suck your old lady dick

Thanks! I´m off for a bit to... do some research for the election.

its okay we have agents everywhere

get flooded cunt

3rd year med student nig
>implying I'll be a cuck working in a hospital and not in a comfy dermatology office
already know someone who's basically raising me into inheriting his office once he retires

Paint it red, little Donald!

I can't wait until you're back on here crying because Canada's bulkbilling collapses.

I'll post pics on here of the dermatitis on my ballsack just so you can quote to fix it

Her VP has claiming to end white majority with latinos.

lol as if Trump won't do a backflip on all his nicewithrussia talk. you can't take a madman at their word

unless you are extremely wealthy already, you only stand to lose from globalist policies and hegemony

paint it red little donald