Why isn't the Wall more popular with the diversity crowd?

>black female
>an actual strong character
>her antagonist is batman/the justice league

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruwIBT-noAs
digitalspy.com/movies/suicide-squad/news/a804401/suicide-squad-hit-with-minority-fans-because-diversity/
cracked.com/article_24393_8-insane-donald-trump-moments-world-totally-forgot.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because they don't want well developed diverse characters they want to shoehorn it in to destroy the genre

I said this about Suicide Squad you'd think more people would be all over the diversity in that film. I mean, it was bad in other regards, but it still did a better job not feeling forced in diversity with who they had involved.

>B-but they're all criminals so it doesn't count

Because she comes off as a shady bitch so people don't like her.

Because she is an actual character and isn't replacing a white man.

She's an antagonist.
The "diversity crowd" seeks validation, meaning they want a fictional representation of themselves to be completely flawless to appease their gigantic narcissism.
For that to happen they have to be protagonists, it's why the Bat-Family is stupidly bloated nowadays.

>her antagonist is batman/the justice league
u wot

People (especially hispanic people) generally were pretty happy with the representation in Suicide Squad.

She is. There loads of tumblr posts about her. They collectively lost their shits when she was slimmed down for the New52. She just doesn;t get as much coverage and posts because she's already a well established character who is generally written well.

They only flip their shit when things are going wrong.

Same reason Margaret Thatcher is not regarded as a proper representation of feminism and/or women in power.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruwIBT-noAs

OP the Wall is extremely popular with the diversity crowd. She's just also extremely popular with everyone else, so you don't notice.

You see someone talking about how much they like Amanda Waller, you don't think "fucking SJW soyboy shill". You see someone talking about how much they like Harper Row, you do. It's YOUR perspective.

does anyone like harper row

>People (especially hispanic people) generally were pretty happy with the representation in Suicide Squad.
First I've heard of it, but if true, then I'd say good. Like I said, I think it had a fine representation cast.

That is one issue of what, a 50+ issue run?

digitalspy.com/movies/suicide-squad/news/a804401/suicide-squad-hit-with-minority-fans-because-diversity/

The movie and the justice league unlimited story too.

That question is how you tell who the liars are, user.

Fair enough. I don't really pay much attention to anything post-Ostrander/Yale Suicide Squad. Usually I try it, it turns out to be complete shit, I give up. Repeat.

np, it is pretty bad after Ostrander

This

Honestly, I think it's because she's liked by your mainstream media viewer. and I think for sjws/diversity nuts, something isn't progressive unless it pisses off "the right targets".

Being respectful of Islam is fine, but pissing off Christians makes it worth it.

There's no one who would say they don't like MLK, but black people moved to Malcom X solely because your average White American respects MLK so much.

Liking Steven Universe is fine, but if nobody is spazzing out about interpretations of queer identity, why bother?

She's an evil milk stealing man in drag?

They don't read comics
Amanda Waller only got on their radar when they made her skinny which was attributed to sexism and male gaze

Her character in general is disliked by them because she is usually antagonistic or opposed to the vigilantism of Batman and Superman unsanctioned by the govt

Everybody loves Fan Favorite™ Harper Row!

Because she fucks up Qurac and literally ISIS, both things the SJWs love unironically

SS made her look like an incompetent cunt instead of a magnificent bitch.

>Diablo was a banger
>Accidentally killed his own family with his foolishness
>Decide to be good and do his time in peace
>Gets roped into some government shit against his will
>Dies sacrificing his life for friends and greater good
All my spic friends liked him

I'm latino and i like El Diablo, my cousin looks like him too

I can't wait for more Harper Row appearances. Gee golly!

I see what you did there.

Hahahahahaaaaa! OMG what a deluded faggot, and I'm not even american.

Didn't Sup Forums lose their shit at skinny waller as well.

You forgot

>btfo that monkey in chief barrack hussein obama

>Hahaha poster
>Calls someone a deluded faggot for posting the truth
>Isn't American
Is that three strikes? Can we ban this cocksucker?

Of course, shes a fan favorite.

She accepted money from foreign governments while secretary of state from the revenue collected from her husband's speeches while abroad.

Why'd you even acknowledge his existence?

Nonwhites typically don’t care about diversity. Outside of a handful of Black Twitter Feminists it’s mostly pushed by white people with a savior complex

Yeah, it was like an incredibly stereotypical but also very fondly regarded sort of character.

Yeah i don't get it. it's fucking weird dude

Anything done in the name of "diversity" I automatically hate as well as the people who advocate for it. it's shit, it's done for political reasons and it's cancer and needs to die

Everyone ought to have man. That shit was unforgivable. She's THE WALL not fucking THE BRICK.

>finally a native american character who isnt le tribal headdress wearing shaman bow hunter stereotype
>tricked by a white man into getting killed within a few minutes of his non-introduction

JUST

Stop talking about Hilary Clinton and start talking about Amanda Waller.

Similarly, some of my black friends like Deadshot. The "black man wants to be a good dad to his daughter" thing struck a cord and people laughed at the "white people that shit" education joke.
It's the execution. Diablo was stereotypical, yes, but he was understandable and for the lack of a better word, relatable. Alternatively, slugs want to be like Harley, and thus we see all those Harley cosplays all over the place.
Say what you will about the movie and how shit it was, it had something for everyone

Existing black characters don't get escalate to important status a new one is made to replace an establish white male character.
>her antagonist (are) batman/the justice league
You want to make a black woman the antagonist to the good guys?
Bad move.

Not him but it's probably because the JLA is 90% white guys

She's a DC character

>It's YOUR perspective.

No it's pretty much having a sense of objectivity.
He'd do that to someone liking Row because that's the only kind of people who could possibly like her.
And that's just "in theory", I'm pretty sure not even SJWs like Harper.

THIS RIGHT HERE HOLY SHIT

Ostrander's Suicide Squad was diverse as fuck:
>black woman in charge (Waller)
>black medic (Waller's sister)
>black techie (Waller's niece) and disabled techie (Oracle)
>late-in-life gay mechanic
>black second-in-command and subsequent field leader (Bronze Tiger)

It had a Catholic priest, conservative characters, a butch... whatever in Duchess, real feminists, a fake feminist, a Hindu fanatic and Grant Morrison as well.

slipknot?

>tfw no non-john redcorn indian characters

feels real bad man

I imagine the diversity crowd that actually knows of her probably likes her, but she's still fairly obscure (despite appearing in cartoons).

She's an old character, which means she's well known to Sup Forums (which regularly talks about comics from decades ago) but not to common readers except through New 52 and the Suicide Squad movie, neither of which are ringing endorsements.

Was there any salvageable in the New 52, New 52 New SS, and Rebirth? I'm desperate for any Squad.

Nobody liked Skinny Waller.

>whatever Duchess is
perfect

[citation needed]

Meanwhile...

cracked.com/article_24393_8-insane-donald-trump-moments-world-totally-forgot.html

>HURP DURP CRACKED
If they're good enough for Seanbaby, they're good enough for me

>Sup Forums says dumb shit like this, but throws a shitfit when anybody calls trump out on his bullshit
Remind me, which side are the over-sensitive crybabies again?

How did DC get away with this?

Hey, I agree, I'm just saying her sexual orientation pretty much seems to be to violence.

She definitely is. But demographics-wise I think she's - actually nevermind i dont know lol

>Accidentally killed his own family with his foolishness
Honestly I prefer the comic origin of killing some random little girl.

and read Ostrander's run if you haven't. There's a certain figure you'll recognize :^)

Putting the V in LGBTQV

You ever heard of the white savior narrative in film? White guy meets nonwhites, they don’t trust him because he’s white and he’s unsure of them too, they work together, white person learns about himself (basically learns to not be racist,) the other “evil rayciss” whites attack the nonwhites, the white protagonist saves them. You can see it in films like Glory, Dances With Wolves, 12 Years a Slave. To put it simply this basically captures the fantasy that white liberals have of “saving” nonwhite minorities

That just made my skin crawl

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

>He took your health insurance
literally nothing happened
>Trump has a private email server
That wasn't the issue with Clinton, the issue was that when the FBI requested access to her server she deleted fucking everything.

it was a literally a different time when Green Arrow and Black Canary had sex you would see nipple

>one of the most metal stories of DC comics until they released an actual miniseries called Metal is basically two post-menopausal women beating the shit out of each other

Its all about how its done, me and my friends fucking despised killer croc in that movie

>Bitch I'm beautiful
>give me BET

He was the worst type of corny

Kind of iffy on some of those statements but he's 100% correct on that last point. Anyone still in support of Trump's policies and behavior at this point is either ridiculously wealthy or disposably stupid.

>she's not a blonde
???? wtf

Not him but I have serious buyer's remorse voting for Trump. I just wanted Hilary gone instead I got Hilary + a regulatory buttfucking from every corporate weasel

>You can see it in films like Glory
>ends with him volunteering his unit for a forlorn hope
>everyone dies
>his motivation is implied to be pride

12 Years a Slave is an adaptation of an autobiography. That actually happened.

is black canary the only character whos super costume involves a wig?

>literally nothing happened
because Congress has some standards
>That wasn't the issue with Clinton
Ohyou'reserious.gif

whats taskforce XI or whatever she threw Maxwell on and as far as I know was never mentioned again?

Because she ain't got no superpowers.
Also she's hardly a positive role model, which matters to those people.

No, Batwoman wears one too.

Dickships are the best because you can throw the word Dick in it

And you have no one to blame but yourself, rube.

>deflects to Donald Trump
Everytime...

How did you NOT know they are one of the same?

With trump being a worse version

Because she works for "The Man"

>People (especially hispanic people) generally were pretty happy with the representation in Suicide Squad.

Taco here.

We laughed when the hispanic dude said a bad word in spanish.

that's about it.

Gonna need a source on that pic, famalam.

I need more sex-hair in my life.

not skinny or attractive diversity only counts when its good looking people

I like Amanda Waller. She comes off a strong character that doesn't take shit from nobody.

Still doesnt exempt shikary from her crooked banker invested ways, also shes a feminist bitch so fuck her

Trump is shit but im still glad that dabbing cunt didnt get elected

The fact that you have a file titled and stored just for such a purpose, but not enough basic inteligence to know NOT TO POST IT IN FUCKING Sup Forums makes me wonder about you user.

>Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Actually, there should be a series of Waller laying the verbal smackdown on every single president in the past 20 years.

no
EVERY SINGLE ONE
fuck you Rutherford B. Hayes