HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEW JERSEY JUST FUCKING FLIPPED RED

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NEW JERSEY JUST FUCKING FLIPPED RED

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Witnessed

I WANT TO BELIEVE

JerseyFag Here
Finally...

>

>implying

There are some Trump signs in my neighborhood but New Jersey is always blue.

BASED OCEAN COUNTY CHECKING IN

MAGA

I VOTED FOR TRUMP

I don't get New Jersey. They gate raped in property tax by liberals and still vote blue. Do the nignogs in Newark and Jersey City outnumber the rest of them that much?

It says she won it already, but then I zoom in and none of the districts are filled?

Currently, Trump is leading NJ by 60% but NJ is already confirmed to be blue :^)

Doesn't matter anyway, electorates confirmed their votes

Here too. I knew ocean would be red, but figured nj would be blue

>Florida red
>Ohio blue

oh god someone kill me i cant handle not knowing

must be. idk

im fucking as confused as you are on this.
they call newark little afirca and let me tell ya it aint so little any more. A WHOLE LOT OF NIGGERS IN JEW JEWSEY

LMAO NYT SAYS ITS BLUE WHEN ITS 60% TRUMPS

AHAHAHAHAHAHA KIKES GETTINGS BTFO

is this shit real?

what the fuck is up with your """"democracy"""?

As a delawarefag I just wish our commie state would vote red for once in the past 30 years

Can someone explain to me why she still gets the state even though he has majority vote?

t. European

Rigging.

NJ here
Voted trump
It says on the guardian that NJ already got called, what's happening?

Newark, Trenton, AC, Camden, Elizabeth

All nig infested shitholes that make this State go Blue. It's a joke.

I thought this was American, grab your gun and do to yourself.

FPTP just like you, Dad. Also

Probably improper reporting. I don't understand it either. I came to ask the same thing, I guess.

>nignogs in Newark and Jersey City

You've never been here before, have you?

Capital here, Mercer County, my city is fucked and the county is beyond fucked. Keep us in mind

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa

PLS!!! LET MY KEKED STATE UNKEK ITSELF!!!!!!!

DEUS VULT!!!!

Newark isn't even in yet. it's going to dip it blue hard

Probably from exit polls. She was in such a lead that she pretty much won.

which county user?

Salem here and I can tell ya its gonna be red

What site has those stats?

NJ here. No way this state goes red, voted anyway for Trump though.

MARCO RUBIO IS SPEAKING IN TONGUES!

nj.com

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

because none of what you see on your computer matters.

less than 1% of the votes in jersey have been counted
the reason it is in hillary's column is based on exit polls, not votes, which they allow in some states

if for some reason the polls were wrong and the votes go to trump he will get the electorates

fuck do you actually let new jersey have a vote?

Hillary Clinton
Democratic Party
38%

Donald Trump
Republican Party
59%

state is checked blue. RIGGED confirmed

Usa red

what even is going on?

>these idiots are going to say NEW YORK IS RED at 9.

If trump wins jersey I will take back everything bad I've ever said about that shithole of a state. But fuck asbury park and camden, totally ruined by black people.

I usually avoid Jersey because of the smell. Sometimes I visit family in Rutherford, though. It's nice.

Fox News just said duper cunt won it.

Electoral college knows what you want to vote better than you do, goy. Even if Trump wins they will still vote Hillary, because that's who was supposed to win that state!

The Shore is historically red

Rest of the state is a bunch of filthy libs

I wouldn't put too much stock into that

Can someone explain to me why Hillary has the checkmark for winning, despite Republican having like twice the vote in NJ?

politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

burger """""""democracy"""""""""""

sup fellow salemfag, pennsville here for trump it's nothin but trump signs and blue lives matter in our yards

Newark will make everything blue again, calm your tits, fatties.

She hasn't "gotten" the state, the election tracking just paints in blue because it's predicted that she'll get it.

Only 2% of NJ have actually been submitted, and Trump currently leads. However, it's very likely she'll end up winning based on polls/past elections.

That said, it would be huge if Trump lost NJ only by single digits. NJ has been landslide blue for a long time, but it's likely Trump could come close, which would be very bad news for HRC.

See above

because the blue parts haven't voted yet

WHAT

Exit polls.

Thanks

Pittsgrove and alot of MAGA hats when I went this morning

SAME BROTHER, I HOPE WE CAN DO IT, I SAW MORE TRUMP STICKERS THAN BLACKS FOR LAST FEW WEEKS

Hudson country reporting, got my best-friend to vote Trump along with 4 others. Sorry I couldn't do more, guys.

what site is this?

On the New York Times they have it called for Hillary but trumps ahead? And it's only 7%?

Burlington county will go red, Camden county unfortunately....

GIVE YOUR ENERGY TO CRISCO

My map has called NJ for Clinton even though it shows Trump with 53%

INCOMING FRAUD FROM BROWARD

Ohio's close as hell
What's the next swing state that's due in?