How are they going to pull off Elsa's obvious homosexuality in Frozen 2? Are they just going to ignore it...

How are they going to pull off Elsa's obvious homosexuality in Frozen 2? Are they just going to ignore it? More subtle hints? Obviously they can't full blown give her a girlfriend because that would make foreign countries butthurt.

But like, it's certainly a thing. The directors for Frozen said when asked if she was gay "Disney doesn't make the message of the movies. The people who see it make the message" which is weak confirmation that she's gay, but in Olaf's Frozen Adventure she has a pretty fucking gay moment. So obviously Disney hears that people want her to be gay, but how will they continue with the agenda from here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vNRf824qw4M
oglaf.com/snowqueen/
oglaf.com/snowbound/
oglaf.com/meltwater/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Obviously they can't full blown give her a girlfriend because that would make foreign countries butthurt.
We're talking about Russia and China specifically, aren't we?

And how gay are we talking in OFA?
Because that "think what you will" doesn't exactly make for a strong statement when you have tons of people wanting her to be gay so hard.

>she has a pretty fucking gay moment
Elaborate? I've yet to see it.

>a pretty fucking gay moment
Pics or it didn't happen

They aren’t going to do Homosexuality in a main movie.

Fuck this is the same company that hasn’t been able to really do an interracial couple, Pocahontas ended with Smith getting shot and sailing away.

If they haven’t been on board with interracial yet, what makes you think for a second that they’d do Homosexuality?

If Helsa doesn't become canon I'll REEEEE-

>If they haven’t been on board with interracial yet
Wasn't the prince in Princess and the Frog Hispanic?

He was ambiguously brown and from a made up country.

Naveen was the Prince of Maldonia. He spoke some Italian, so it might be based in the Mediterranean or Africa.

>Elsa will never have a canon wife

Good ya shithead.
Elsa is for Hans redemption

>Disney doesn't make the message of the movies. The people who see it make the message
Translation: people areseeing shit we are not putting in the movies

>female
>homosexuality
No such thing.

I got four words for you fags: Days-long, Brutal, Corrective Fucking Rape. Let’s see this snowy bitch in chains, naked and pregnant by the stove, ass prolapsed and hanging out, toothless mouth fallen in, begging to be fucked by dogs with a near inaudible rasp from years of hard throatfucking.

Nah, she's going to marry a black prince with electric powers who looks a lot like Frozone.

They won't. Frozen is a money printing machine and Disney won't risk that by making the lead character gay. But Disney also got heaps of praise for having a "princess character" who's story didn't involve romance at all and it's unlikely that they would immediately undo that in the sequel.

So the choice is either:
>DISNEY PUTTING GAY PEOPLE IN MY KIDS MOVIES
>THEY MADE HER GAY FOR THE SEQUEL
>FUCKING VIRTUE SIGNALING JEWS
or
>OF COURSE SHE HAD TO GET A MAN, CANT HAVE WOMEN BE SINGLE
>OH SO ELSA IS SINGLE AND YOU IMMEDIATELY HAD TO CORRECT THAT PROBLEM DIDN'T YOU DISNEY
>FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC JEWS

Disney isn't touching that shit with a fifty foot pole. If Frozen 2 has any romance it will be with Anna and Kristoff having a wedding or something.

Elsa is gonna be canonically single.

>she has a pretty fucking gay moment
She does not, in fact.

shes so perfect

Elsa is for HANS!!!!!!! Stop pushing this shit! Hans needs redemption and icy love to chill the hatred in his heart. FUCK YOU!

Mozel TOV!!!!!!

Why can't Anna remain a single pringle?

Elsa is for a loving relationship with someone who understands her.

Hans understands her more than Ralph. For one, he's not an immortal creation of programming. Two, Hans is an outcast, but now one that everybody considers a dangerous monster. Three, he is the only person to break through to Elsa & get her to stop her from murdering that rogue guard.

>FUCKING HOMOPHOBIC JEWS
>JEWS
You mean white straight cis males right?

Great idea, confirm what we already know.

Same senpai.

They're going to employ constable-frozen to make it a platonic lesbian fetish instead of a full relationship

>Pocahontas ended with Smith getting shot and sailing away.
but don't they marry in the shit sequel?
Still better than real Pocahontas, who after getting the dumb 13 year old shit raped out of her died from smallpox.

I saw this shit twice and I need clarification on this gay moment.

Pocahontas choses John Rolfe over John Smith in the sequel. In real life she marries Rolfe & has a son.

There wasn't one

>mfw Elsa's exposed shoulders during the short.

I still believe

They have zero reason to make her gay OR straight.
Making her gay alienates a massive demographic of homophobes.
Making her straight loses out on them pink dollars.
In the end she'll just not have a love interest and everyone can pretend what they want to pretend.

Disney wouldn't lose money by making Elsa straight. The Elsabian crowd is not a significant market. Besides, even SJWs will still love Elsa regardless. Nothing can stop them from interpreting Elsa as bisexual.

helsa

theres only one way to solve this.

crossover episode

This is the truth, but I'm still rooting for

>How are they going to pull off Elsa's obvious homosexuality
>obvious
How is it obvious?

It's more Likely that they will give her a non-white boy friend to inject some MUCH NEEDED cultural enrichment to the iconic, and popular franchise.

Adding characters isn't going to make the franchise that much more lucrative. Elsa's the star, she brings in the money.

Not just any type of characters, user. New much needed non-white main characters.

Broadway's FROZEN is already giving us the much needed diversity we asked for.

Umm, it's 2017. Nobody cares if some third world bigots hate lesbians.

#LoveWins

But shareholders care about profits. This is one cash cow they aren't going to try an experimental procedure on.

So one black guy who looks like he'd freeze his ass off & a girl with mosiac Down's syndrome

>& a girl with mosiac Down's syndrome

> now one that everybody considers a dangerous monster
Bad he is a monster, and Elsa has never been a monster.

>Trying to insert your soft tissue member filled with fluid inside the woman who can start the next glacial age by accident
Let's see how that turns out.

The only way I'll accept Hans redemption is if it turns out he was a mind manipulated pawn of the real big bads of the story: The Trolls.

Disney should stay with pure sisterly love. No filthy men are needed.

Ok, Kristoff is bad enough but Hans also looks nothing like the original. WTF?

I think Disney wants to remove the Trolls from Frozen. They were easily the worst part of the movie and even got the final song of the movie.

They're just actors. At least Hans has a bit of a bulge & Elsa is hanging off of him every other photograph. The red hair is not important to Hans as a character. Neither should Anna's fugly strawberry hair, but I guess JLee has to have Anna be the center attraction.

Who knows. JLee had the opportunity to make Frozen the Musical focused on Elsa & sideline Anna, but instead they literally hoist Anna into the air & Kristoff sings several songs about how she's so great.

hunchback

I think we are limiting our choices to princess movies.

Frankly, everyone wanted to fuck the gypsy.

they, like you, can go back to
>>>/tumblr/

Helsa will never be canon. I mean you've got to be a real shitty writer to even possibly think there's any way of getting it done.

This is the only reasonable option

Maybe you're the one with shitty tastes here. And maybe half a brain.

They were removed from the Broadway show.

Thank God.

Er, they were retolled into wood spirit folk or some mythological shit, they just weren't as nigger-like

Anything is better than what they were.

I love 'em.

they won't because the only girl for her is her sister and they can't do sister incest

Olaf's Frozen Adventure was pretty much "two same sex Mothers raise an adopted special needs child."

youtube.com/watch?v=vNRf824qw4M

I don't even ship Elsanna, but every duet they do sounds like someone singing to their lover.

Disney is full of degenerates, but even they know not to ruin their business by doing something which could affect their global earnings.

>They're just actors
Oh really? I didn't notice
>At least Hans has a bit of a bulge
And that's good because?
>Elsa is hanging off of him every other photograph.
Doesn't even make sense, Elsa's interaction with Hans was minimal, he just "dated" Anna
>The red hair is not important to Hans as a character.
It's not just the fucking color mate, the hair is completely wrong, they didn't even gave him the big sideburns. Also the design of a character IS an important point of it, he should atleast be recognizable as Hans

>who after getting the dumb 13 year old shit raped out of her died from smallpox.
Pocahontas died in her 20s.

>Marisol
Literally who

>And that's good because?
Well who doesn't like a big dick?

>#lovewins

I know there's the Disney sameface meme, but that girl just looks like Elsa wearing a wig.

It's not all that visual. She's thinking really hard about having sex with another woman. She doesn't talk about it and we don't "see" her thoughts or anything, but if you look at the scene with just the right confirmation bias you can totally make it out.

I want to believe with all the love that's left in my heart that you are posting this ironically, but I just can't tell anymore theses days.

That said I to would enjoy it if Disney gave us our first lesbo sister love story. They have been queer baiting the LGBT community which supports them and supports them with no love in return for years now, but you know what's even worse than being ignored? Queer baiting. Anna and Elsa should be free to express their romantic love to each other without people judging them for doing so.

Stage plays operate by different rules. The actor makes the character, not the other way around. The only reason Elsa and Anna look like movie Elsa and Anna is to please normies like you.

Bulge =/= Big Dick
I have a bulge that shows even through jeans, and I'm like 6".

Pics

For some strange reason, people (and especially liberals, obviously) envision Disney as some ultra progressive, pro-Left organization that just so happens to be a massive media conglomerate, even when time and time again they openly act as stereotypical corporate hogs. I honestly don't get it, but I'm quite sure it's got to be their marketing team; how else explain everybody forgot already about The Mouse trying to purchase the rights to a Mexican holiday just to promote their movie? But even then, it doesn't make sense how Disney can be worshipped for all the wrong reasons. It's like using a fridge to cook.

I'd be fine with it, but I also know it's not on the nose enough for the Diversity crowd.

I don't think it's obvious actually. I think you fetishize homosexuality and see it in places normal reasonable people would not. You should really take a step back and ask yourself why you're so obsessed with having every single character confirmed gay by the creators when it doesn't have anything to do with the story itself. If you're actually honest with yourself I think you may find that your reasoning isn't quite as altruistic as you may believe yourself to be.

Like this, hopefully.
>oglaf.com/snowqueen/
>oglaf.com/snowbound/
>oglaf.com/meltwater/1/

More than any other conglomerate, image is everything for Disney. They have spent billions to make sure that they appear wholesome and classic for conservative parents, but also progressive for younger audiences. Despite the fact that they’ll stay pretty centrist so they can keep the majority of their audiences appeased. Gay marriage in America was made legal like last year; we won’t have a gay or lesbian main romance from Disney until like 2030. That’s far away enough that they would consider the potential conservative viewer loss acceptable, since it would be pretty small. This is assuming that something won’t happen in the next decade or so that firmly shifts the American view from being mostly okay with gay marriage to outright hating it.

Yeah, it's like when Kenneth Branagh uses black guys in his Shakespeare plays. It's not forced diversity, it just isn't thought about unless it's directly relevant to the show.

Also the global audience now.

Even if the whole US went gayer than a San Francisco Pride parade, Russia, China, India and South America still don't like gays.

You might pick up some progressive customers in Europe but that's about it.

And if Africa ever gets it's shit together enough to be a noticeable market in the movie business they don't like gays either.

>The actor makes the character, not the other way around.
Someone (Probably you) always makes this lame excuse every time a character is race-swapped for a live show.

>normies like you.
>normies
Oh the irony. I don't think you understand what that word means, user. Being a non-nomie is someone who goes against what the masses believe to be true/acceptable.

>we won’t have a gay or lesbian main romance from Disney until like 2030
Which is funny because, if it were any other company, it would get lambasted to hell and back with the usual "It's current yeeeeeeaaaaarr"-type of screeching. Meanwhile, that woman working for the Ducktales reboot is out there flipping the bird at girly Lego boxes while being in the pocket of the company with the Princesses toy franchise.

Duke of Weselton you aren't fooling anyone. We know this is you.

>the Ducktales reboot

The Ducktales reboot reboot is 100% pure modern day cancer. The boys sound like adult edgy men, Scrooge sounds nothing like what he should sound like, and what worse they took cute little Webby, and turned her character inside out, and replaced her with some annoying Girl Power fueled Tom Boy Webby.

The real Webby WOULD NEVER take her Webby plush toy which happens to be her best friend and stab her against the wall like a crazy feminist would.

They were copyrighting their movie title at the time, not the holiday itself. It was just tone deaf, because they should have known people would raise a ruckus.

even counting the hyphen as one that's too many words

They knew there would be push back; they weren’t sure how much. If they could have gotten away with it with little fanfare, they would have, but there were enough complaints to make it not worth the trouble.

They're related.

>For some strange reason, people (and especially liberals, obviously) envision Disney as some ultra progressive, pro-Left organization that just so happens to be a massive media conglomerate,
>For some strange reason

Maybe because it's flipping true. Remember that state that wasn't 100% cool with same sex marriage? Remember how DISNEY threatens to stop filming two movies in their state if they passed a law that would allow some places to refuse marriage to gays?

You must have forgotten.
>Disney Threatens to Pull All Film Projects from Georgia if Governor Signs This Religious Liberty Bill

>if Georgia Gov. Nathan Deal signs the bill, Disney says it will no longer film any projects in the state

>The legislation, if signed by Deal on or before May 3, will protect faith-based groups and their right to turn away potential customers citing religious objections.

>“Although we have had great experiences filming in Georgia, we will plan to take our business elsewhere should any legislation allowing discriminatory practices be signed into state law.”

So fags getting married in a church is basically their saying: "Haha, suck it Christtards!" God, I hate fags.

Made up country. But Dr. Facilier is allegedly of Creole descent (hence him being noticeably less dark-skinned than Tiana and her family), which would make him mixed race. Although considering he's a villian, some people might take issue...

>main movie
>straight to dvd sequel

Keep up