Degenerate Waifu Thread

Post your Sup Forums waifus

Posting an obvious one.

>no bantsmaster gf

because she's a cartoon woman who's not afraid of mice.

>show plays at around 7 am during summer holidays
>show still plays at that time when I have to get to school at exactly that time
Still slightly mad

What is a degenerate waifu compared to a normal one

It’s just a general waifu thread, I’m just acknowledging these threads are degenerate but we still do them.

But my waifu is Sup Forums

and for the record I also like Strongarm

Waifu threads are degenerate because they devolve into kink threads or just image dumps. That's why they get purged too.

You don’t have to only have one waifu

screw you people with your alien and human waifus

Damn, i got lucky.
Around here it was a saturday morning cartoon.

Mai waifu is not Sup Forums.

They don't get purged sadly, only if there's a surplus of furry females posted that is when the thread risks deletion.

But if it stays human these retarded threads keep going and going. The worst ones being character specific waifu retarded threads like for Pacifica from Gravity Falls or Raven from Teen Titans.

Here's my degenerate harem.

Is this Fujiko from Lupin

This is where you fuvked up

>fuvked
so close

Wrong

How's Malon a degenerate?

Well about 80% of this chart people would consider degenerate.

Can't think of anything degenerate about Jasmine or Honey.

Mine isn't Sup Forums related too

I don't have a waifu since I don't watch Anime, not even dragon ball, but I like this cartoon girl and it is completely degenerate and ugly, so I guess she counts.

Where does she rate on the degeneracy scale?

I love this slut

who this?

Literally dressed as a thot.

Who you callin' degenerate?

moon horse

objectively false

>Has her own animated music video.
>Is in an official LoL comic.

She's more Sup Forums than most of the other characters in the game.

>TFW no Jinx ongoing.

We will be happy forever for all eternity.

>having one

Gaze upon my obscure monstergirl waifu

Great taste outside if Megan.

Punk's not dead, guys!

what is the user that came up with Shadow Spawn doing lately btw? Is He still hanging around here in Sup Forums? Shadow Spawn just ticks off so many stuff that gets me off so bad

>more than one

The Queen of the /ss/

>check thread
>no Lena

you disappoint me, shitheads

Bitchy and powerful is the way to go

I can't help myself for some reason. I hope she gets a better costume if she ever comes back

Last I checked she was not 18, so no.

16 is legal in many states.

Besides. She fought the Hentai Brothers. If that isn't degenerate, I don't know what is.

WTF

Also, rimjobs are super tasty.

Best girl

Excuse me? What does PBG and Rimjobs gotta do with eachother?

Not Sup Forums, but extremely degenerate, even if she is a proper young lady.

What? You don't want to eat her ass out? Just imagine it! Sweet, bubblegum butthole, soft and elastic around your probing tongue!

How can you not desire that?

I threw up in my mouth a lil. God, can't you guys be more vanilla?

>Anthony Burch has her now

I certainly can't, but I don't get how you don't want this sweet thing grinding on your face while you explore her innards. I mean, she's literally made out of delicious bubblegum! Everything that makes anilingus off-putting, instantly solved and made DELICIOUS.

Die scum

So? The man's an ultra cuck. Getting her is just lightly slapping him and tongue-kissing her.

The anus is the most repugnant part of the human body. Just stop friend.

did you read?

Aye, of the HUMAN body, but she is a candy construct. A perfect, stretchy little orifice to slip inside of.

M Y N I G G A
Y
N
I
G
G
A

I didn't think anybody else remembered this gem of a show? Rocket Titties was a close second

Olgafags BTFO

I can't disassociate asses with shit. Even fictional ones. Even ones made of candy. That's where PBG shits from, friend. You're gonna get dried up gum nuggets all over your tongue. Find God.

Then give her an enema. Christ, it's like you've never violated a butthole before.

>Chilling and chatting on rooftops. Even though you do most of the talking, she still appreciates that you treat her like a regular person.
>You can barely keep up with her, even if she's going easy on you, but she always offers a helping hand if you fall down.
>Complimenting her or saying she's pretty will fluster her the first few times, but she'll eventually start wrapping you into a bear hug.
>Reading books together and helping her out when she gets stuck on a word.
>Giving her a massage, feeling the way she relaxes and hearing her soft contented sighs.
>The way her posture and look in her eyes change subtly when she notices you.
>Pinning you down on the couch, looming over your head before smiling and kissing your nose.
>Watching movies with her. Part of the way through she suddenly scoots closer and rests her head on your shoulder.
>Eating early morning breakfast at a tiny cafe after a night of patrols.
>Sometimes when you sleep together she sprawls out spread eagle on top of you, falling asleep to the sound of your heartbeat.
>You stroke her short hair and hum if she starts squirming from a nightmare.
>If you get hurt on patrol she'll dote on you and blame herself.
>Does a little hip check sometimes when you're walking side-by-side.
>Even other capes mention she seems less gloomy and serious when she's near you.

>the user that came up with Shadow Spawn
If you're talking about the person who created the original image, that'd be me. I don't know how a more artifacted version of the image was the one that got circulated. Sometimes I do short greentexts for her still, because she fills a space that other characters can't. Everyone seems to have their own reasons for falling in love with her.

Easy pick

Dominator is for abusing for decades to punish her for all the war crimes.

Primarily through rape, sexual degradation, and public use.

She is the golden light in my life.

I think a lot of men wouldn't mind if a girl shat gumdrops and other candies, it'd at least be sweet and not smell like crap.

Exactly! It's like tongue-fucking a candy dispenser.

I would befriend Korra's father, go hunting with him, and while he isn't looking shoot him in the back of the head, bury him beneath the ice, and comfort my new wife and make her forget about him.

Sir, that is utterly deplorable.

Still better than the second season's plot.

>Korra's mom looks young enough to be her sister.
Really makes you think.

Stay away from my daughter Psu!

My main waifu is more Sup Forums really

Satsuki was... an interesting experience. I hated her guts the first few episodes, like... torture to death in my basement levels of hate. Once the trap was sprung, HOLY HATEFUL GODS OF BLOODSHED waifu all over the place. Just cuddles and Earl Grey for days.

if you wont dedicate yourself to one waifu what stops your waifus from boning other dudes

>what stops your waifus from boning other dudes
The show, comic, movie, or series ends.

>more than one
don't do that