Rules of RWBY/RT General:
>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 7 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/7a88714a-9765-4ad3-bc95-e1569fe53040RWBY5Ch0720171121v03WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jLrsEA3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

gud edition

>people still haven’t switched over to kaWeiss yet

Weiss is for lewd.

>SSSN and Coco have more in-universe fans than any many character, including Pyrrha

replace neptun with her

>Pyrrha is a 3 times tourney champion with her face on cereal boxes
>Weiss was an heiress and is a songstress who puts on concerts that thousands of people attend
>Somehow no one remembers this

Rooting for Pyrrha would be like rooting for the Yankees at their peak. Like no shit they were going to win.

So no one rooted for them?

Daily Reminder that
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME

Just more plot holes. Wouldn't it be cool if there was more BUDGET to do things that aren't really relevant to the plot but enhance the setting despite that they cost TIME and EFFORT which costs M O N E Y? But hey, you can blow ufotable out of the water if only you apply your resolve

Half of New York and band wagoners. They weren’t a team that created genuine fans.

imagine how much worse rwby would be if he was head writter

Pyrrha lost all her fans after she moved to Vale to fight for Beacon like the TRAITOR WHORE SHE IS! All True Mistrali were rooting for the real heroes like Mercury Black and Nadir Shiko

>Pyrrha refuses to mention all the times she was burned in effigy
Hnnng

no thanks, I don't even want to imagine that.

Maids are cute. CUTE!

what if pyrrha returned as a dick-thirsty succubus

I can't even imagine being this pathetic of a human being

She already was, she was just bad it.

it'd probably make jaune pretty happy

yes tyey are

She'd die of thirst

I want to make her pay for that butterfly.

Are varying tastes in animated women subject to ones own preference? Perhaps. Or maybe, just maybe, they are all shit.

thighs

Make Ruby cry.

Did s/he ever make a maid Ruby? I know s/he made one of her and Weiss, but I don't remember if there was one of just Rubes.

Stop bullying her

this

Anthony Burch is a really good writer, though, and he really understands a female perspective without resorting to girl fetishism and the male gaze.

RWBY could use a voice like his.

Your sister is suffering and you left her! How could you do that?!

Geoff seems like he can't stand what RT is become and if it were up to him they'd just be making memes and letsplays and cheap machinima forever.

He looks miserable in almost everything now and he's probably just there because...well he's got a family and went all in with this so he's pretty much stuck there if he wants money.

By walking out the door teehee :p

He's said it a lot across the content he's been in.

let's sperg out on next rtx

They've had that shit happen to them at every con since and they've gotten plenty of death threats. It's nothing new and it's childish as fuck.

wasn't griffon divorcing him for some sweedish cuck named fiut?

I've been completely out of the loop, where did that even come from?

griffon's facebook post

Email death threats or RTX is pointless when they have their guardians to protect them and a thousand other fansheep to bolster their egos.

See if Miles is as flippant about breaking the hearts of Pyrrha fans if some masked crazy man jumps him outside his home.

I miss happy Geoff :(
I'm sure the divorce isn't helping either

>shadman

it's not even shad though.

No, I know she was divorcing him but where was the swede coming from?

Sweden probably

He still has the kids Millie and Gavin. He's got his goddaugther(?) iris. He's got his friends in AH and the rest of the company. He's sober, gotten into reading, getting into better shape. Lately he's been going around eating new things at new places.

Har har. I'm just trying to get the motivation of this being about an actual person instead of their busy work lives meaning they're apart too much.

She didn't even want the kids?

Jesus what a bitch.

Here's more.

What is this and where can I get more?

>Sober
Holy shit good for him. I love alcoholic Geoff but it's good to hear he's working on it. One of my favorite wallpapers was of him swigging out of a huge bottle of Jack or something like that.

Onatart on tumblr

They're staying together for millie. The divorce hasn't changed anything. They'll still always be gone for work, they'll still be handing off millie to whoever's around it just means if they want to get a quickie while on the road they can now

>tfw there's only 16 of us here

>get a divorce
>live together but not really
>kid has to live in a home that's basically a revolving door
Fucking white people

Don't worry, more will come. Here's a ruby to cheer you up

This is a really niche fetish

Nothing's changed you subhuman shitstain secondary. Geoff was constantly having to travel for work shit and griffon was always traveling for her chainsaw carving shit. They're just no longer pretending that they're married.

Wrong. Now he's going to lose half of everything he's worked so hard to earn.

But it is a good one.

>t. what faunus/white fang are

>Amicable divorce

What a disgrace to the sanctity of marriage

Still gets 50%.

Nah most faunus are ok. It's just that a few think they have the right to murder people because of something in history.

The logic behind divorces resulting in monetary exchanges is that women cannot hold down employment and that the husband must still support his ex-wife, no matter the circumstances of the divorse.

Judges have literally forbidden people from not participating in this.

>divorce
>amicable
I'm sure

>divorce

Since when was just beating and raping your wife when she stopped liking it "sanctity"?

That depends entirely on what they agree on

>That depends entirely on what they agree on

Wrong. What they agree on is irrelevant. The Judge decides.

When was beating and raping ever mentioned? You have to be a nu-male

An amicable divorce may involve agreement on matters including, but not limited to, child custody, child support, visitation, spousal support, and property division. After agreement is reached on core divorce terms, the couple must file legal forms in family court to actually obtain the divorce. Often, there is a requisite separation or waiting period. The final divorce is subject to the court's approval. The divorce incorporates terms the couple agreed to in their final decree.

Amicable divorces are popular because spouses agree on terms and file papers in court without the cost and time of hiring attorneys. An amicable divorce saves time, money, and heartache. Not surprisingly, every state but New York has passed no contest divorce laws to foster expedited divorces.

When you brought up the sanctity of marriage. That's all the "sanctity" entailed. You shut the fuck up, put out, and get beaten if you don't put out until you die instead of just breaking up the mistake you two dipshits made

re: weiss and ironwood fucking for money, commission #3

As much as I think this is cute as shit, I am cursed with being a straight female who and asked her to redraw it to change the perspective to show Ironwood off more. The other two are Weiss focused, so I want to see Ironwood's orgasm face and him fingering her with his gloves on.

Bit of a shame.

Haha you are a nu-male that doesn't understand how the real world works

Look, you're talking to an actual divorce attorney. Everything you're spouting is utter bullshit.

>Look, you're talking to an actualgod emperor of mankind. Everything you're spouting is utter bullshit.
Do you know how stupid you sound?

Did your liberal arts professor tell you all of that?

>Millennia of failed marriages maintained for the sake of saving face can't be wrong!

That should probably go on the /aco/ thread, user.

'tis nice, though.

New peter port fic for rwbyg.

pastebin.com/jLrsEA3U

Only daiper shit goes in /aco/.

>we will never see fort port

Must explain why women are more miserable now than ever. Fuck off back to your progressive campus or start thinking for yourself instead of regurgitating what your profs have been telling g you

Keep projecting that my opinion must be from a libtart prof so you can stay in your safe space. That'll save you for sure.

>implying every marriage prior to women's lib was miserable

shiggy

Consider velvet for example. Either way, the whole faunus situation is a hot mess. They actually accomplished making a race that were supposed to be victims into villains that justified any of the nonexistent "racism" so that's admirable I guess.

Still which I knew moon

>which
Wish
I'm tired, that raven dream was wierd

You don't even which English.

>people are disagreeing with me, that must mean they're trying to stay in a safe space
I hope you never get a job where you need to make strong arguments, you suck at them

Weiss is for breeding

Baka, idiot
Aho, idiot

It's really not hard to learn katakana and hiragana so you can read basic shit like that. Grab their alphabet sets, start with hiragana and do 5 a week doing practice sets daily. Add 5 more the next week and add in cumulative exercises. start adding in hiragana vocab and basic phrases. Later on you'll start adding in katakana. There's anko or your homemade flash cards in addition to online quizzes to help you in addition to /jp/'s mega dumps. It's hilariously easy to learn if you just block out a time to keep plugging away at it. Focus on weekly gains and practical shit that you can apply to your daily life instead of abloo bloo bloo I'm at 47/5000 kanji to stay engaged and you wont burn out or get discouraged.

>People are disagreeing with me, that must mean they're progressive! Libtard! nu-male!
I hope you never realize the irony of your actions

>make weak ass libtard arguments
>get called a libtard
Woah