What’s his future now that his book is getting canceled? Is DC going to forget about Jaime...

What’s his future now that his book is getting canceled? Is DC going to forget about Jaime? Is he getting stuck on Teen Titans?

that fucker giffen should've realized his run wasn't going anywhere earlier on so they could get some new people on it

When isn't he getting canceled.

I’m pretty bummed Giffen ran it into the ground. I knew after the year was up it would be one of the books to go.

Most likely Teen Titans but hopefully the JSA so he can have some new interactions

Blue Beetle issue 18 is his last issue for sure. It’s too bad. He is the best legacy character from any company.

So the scarab is magic again? How does that fit with everything else that was established when they decided it was alien?

I would rather see Blue Beetle than Cyborg

Forever in mundane limbo. 2006 was the last good Blue Beetle run.

I really hope that it gets retconned almost immediately and we can slide the 06 run back into canon

Since Giffen's run sold like shit I assume it will. Whose fucking idea was that? I know it first popped up in the Rebirth one shot but so did Gotham and Gotham Girl, who were King's creations not Johns.

His popularity in outside media clearly isn't translating into comics sales

It's odd though because I do see lots of people interested in this character both online and IRL, the kind of people who when they're interested in a character go buy the New 52 or Rebirth trade related to that character, but nobody seems to even ask if his Rebirth run is good

Maybe the word-of-mouth has really just been that bad for this book

>when they're interested in a character go buy the New 52 or Rebirth

Most unfortunate mistake.

He'll jut get reimagined in the next crisis in a few years.

>John Rogers omni never

It's a perfect, self-contained book that would appeal to people that is talking about

I never said they had good taste, just those books are a really easy and obvious starting place for people and they've been insanely popular because of it.

>Blue Beetle and Cyborg cancelled
>Supergirl still written by Orlando
How fucking bad were they?

That's why I said it was an unfortunate mistake. It's a terrible starting place for folks and I wish it didn't had to be.

Blue Beetle was pretty bad, it was Just Giffen being a bitter old fuck.

Supergirl has Artgerm variants carrying its sales. They did give Orlando a cowriter though.

The Titans are trash and the JLI isn't being used for some reason

I say take the YJ route and team him up with Super Friends Analogues

>Sales were so bad we got based variants to pick Supergirl back up
>Sales improve so Orlando looks competent if you just look at sales numbers and he stays on
>Co-writer is still meh
There's no winnning

I want him to be a Teen Titan again.

Yeah, there was no real drive behind the book. And it had a good base to work with (Ted and Jaime as a dynamic), but squandered like everything it could have had.

Still, not as bad as the Nu52 version, but they will forever be in the shadow of the Rogers run.

And he's too busy making Hollywood money to come back.

I kind of like the no pupil look in JLA

It doesn't look bad, but I don't like how it makes him look more like he's wearing a mask, instead of like he's an alien.

BatB Blue Beetle is best Blue Beetle

Johns wont let him die. Royalties are important, he almost got a series when johns just became cco.

Johns made him?

They really need to just slide him in with the JSA kids. He fits with them better than TT, and TT is shit anyway.

No, it was Giffen. That guy is just shitposting.

Yes and no.
Giffen created the character and johns was the bill finger

My library system has the normal floppies of it. Not that normies actually use the library.

Sorry, trades not floppies. My brain is being dumb today.

How about a Young Justice International?

you just want Kenan on another team

I also want to keep Jaime far away from the Teen Titans and their garbage

Libraries are actually quite popular, even among millennials! Comics collections tend to be major drivers of circulation.

t. librarian