Was he the good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8SdWEQg6cE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>eats 5 dozen eggs
>covered in hair
>as a specimen, yes, he's intimidating
confirmed good guy

Unironically yes Gaston is the good guy.

He just wanted some tacos.

Yes, he tried to save the village from a threat. If anything it's Belle's fault for not a) changing the beast sooner and b) not telling Gaston that she was working on it. Why do men always have to finish a women's job anyways? Can't females do anything right?

I know Sup Forums likes to meme this, but no, he was just a Chad who couldn't take no for an answer. He was not a good guy.

For you.

Was Gaston the first Chad?

Yes he was the good guy you stupid faggot.

When I was a lad...

My father

He wanted to institutionalize Belles father to manipulate her into marrying him. Obviously to a normal person Maurice getting put away wasn't a bad thing, he was raving about a monster after all. But Gaston only wanted to use it as blackmail against Belle.

Blackmailing a girl into marrying you isn't normal good guy behaviour.

Who's a super success? Don't you know, can't you guess?
Ask his friends and his five hangers-on.

Definitively a good guy.

Yea paying the corrupt and sadistic head of the asylum to lock up Belle's dad in order to blackmail her into marrying him was super heroic.

Always thought this was a dumb meme.

So he did the right thing for the wrong reason.

>Chad who wants to protect his village and settle down with a woman who isn’t shallow
obviously

He did the right thing for incredibly wrong reasons, yes. Here's an extreme example. I could shoot a random person on the street, only for it turn out he was a serial killer and child molester. I technically did a good thing, but that good thing never even crossed my mind or was ever intended.

I ate 4 dozen eggs

was he the guy who's personality was so bad he got cursed into a monster so his outside matches is inside?

Nope?
So yes he was the good guy

He was the good guy and there's no way to prove that he ever wasn't. That's especially true if you view it him from a villager's viewpoint

Gaston is a tragic character when you take his feabland life before the movie into consideration. He may have been a jerk to Belle, but other than that he was the hero of the town, a strong hunter with values of family and the home.
Nobody ever seems to remember the man who runs the asylum agreed to imprison an innocent man for money. If he had refused Gaston would have used other methods, probably more sensible than crime.

>feabland
*Feats and.

HOL UP
What I'm getting from this is that you're saying that the street is full of unshot killers and molesters.
Lester, get me muh gun.

Belle never even gave him a chance.

If Gaston could fully tap into the power of the egg force, he would have destroyed beast.

Gaston just wanted to be loved :(

"sorry gaston. im a hardcore kink freak. im only into fucking animals and s&m:

Gaston was too pure for that cunt. He was blinded by his love......

Give em shell, Gaston!

I wonder how many young boys realized they were a little gay when that scene came up....

Based on OP's picture, it's makin me gay.

It's not gay to appreciate this Cadillac of man. He may have been an ancestor of Duke Nukem and other paragons of beef.

No, he wasn't. There were good things about Gaston, but his motivations and the depths to which he would sink place him firmly in the 'bad guy' category. It was clear enough that he wanted to kill Beast out of petty jealousy rather than out of protectiveness towards the town (which would be justifiable), and blackmailing someone into marrying you is just straight up villainous no matter what era you're in.

Charisma and benevolence go well with each-other, but they shouldn't be confused with one another.

He just acted like that because Belle was the first girl to reject him

>unable to get a goddamn fried egg because that motherfucker ate two thirds of the town's supply by himself
Yeah, no.

He's at least 20 years old, and I'm being real fucking generous. The farmers would have more chickens due to supply and demand.

Every morning

NO ONE...

youtube.com/watch?v=S8SdWEQg6cE