Mandy

Did she actually secretly like Billy?

Yes

We can only dream.

of course, only manchildrens are in denial about it.

You know it to be true. Even Grim of all people could see it.
Billy once proposed Mandy and she didn't say no, she just accurately said that Billy didn't really understand what matrimony means.

Would it be rape if Mandy had sex with Billy, an obviously retarded person?

Eugenics is bad, m-kay.

When was the last time you got laid?

She probably did, that's why she tolerated him for so long.

>Eugenics is bad, m-kay.

It really is. Experimenters in the South have been trying to create the ultimate ubermensch for decades, and all they've managed to get between them is a family tree like a cat's cradle, and the revered mastery of mopeds.

That being said, it'd literally be the story of Forrest Gump

Yes. Hence the whole existential dread, and hate of life.

Pretty sure she wanted to bone Grim from a certain creepy fucked up fan comic.

I’m going to say yes and you can’t stop me!

>bone

>Mandy
>nose
Pick one.

Stop mixing racist eugenics theories from Europe with Dixie Land faggotry, it literally has nothing to do, only retards associate KKK with nazism or other form of totalitarism.

my comrade of exceptional taste

Shut up Nazi-Joe-Bob

Probably not. While Billy has the obedience of a well trained dog, it's not particularly interesting for Mandy to pursue any kind of romantic relationship with him, since it wouldn't be any different than the way they act now.

Grim, on the other hand, poses much more of an interesting partnership for Mandy. While she definitely has Grim under her thumb, he is still the one who holds the supernatural powers that Mandy enjoys abusing, and even she recognizes that her leash on Grim only extends as far as his self-imposed servitude will take her and won't push him if she thinks he'll actually snap. Because of this, coupled with her love of power, she has some level of respect for Grim, so that becoming romantic infatuation isn't out of the question.

absolutely disgusting

could have sworn she told irwin she would be interested in him if he wasn't such a loser

>I have never watched the show and only know about the characters from Deviantart: the post

Did we ever see Mandy's parents? I literally can'take remember.

t-thanks Bleedman

Yes

Yeah we did, they were weird shit hippies

/thread

I thought they were brother and sister..

...WHAT!? They lived in different house! I mean seriously!

>Billy and Grim are shown naked multiple times
>Mandy gets her swimsuit ripped off by a dog but they never actually...

Truly this is the worst timeline.

Grim is just a bunch of bones though.

No, he was just the only person who would willingly be around her.

Underated post.

Thinking of doing something with this. Not to sure who else I should add.

Please pass the egg salad.

RAGGLE FRAGGLE

Maybe the girls from kids next door.

Oh, that's right! Nice one, but which? Numbah 3 would be neat, but Numbah 5 fits better... oh and Numbah 86 too. The choices!

Some please post those cute Mandys in different outfits

Jade from Jackie Chan adventures?

I was thinking about it, but I've already got Mabel and Gwen... in terms of magic. I disregard that shit they pulled in Alien force with Gwen, however martial artist might be a good thing to add in!

Well yeah, they're best friends. Of course she liked him.

Helga

>He's never read Confederate Tank.

Hmm, I think I can work her in as a bruiser/fistfighter.

Post more fantart.

Stop posting and take care of your son, Halord.

Grim was sent to prison once for indecent exposure.

Definitely (as a friend)

This is gonna be interesting. Still gotta add jade though, anyone else?

o shit they're growing
or getting closer
add lor

They're just rough sketches of what I want, I'm not too concerned about their size at the moment.

sorry if i came off cunty

Oh no, I know when people are being cunts. You're fine. Though I did forget to ask, where's the girl from? Can't recall the cartoon.

weekenders
the B+iest of slice-of-life disney

Never saw it, is it any good?

it can be witty, it can be heartwarming, it can be beautifully nostalgiac
but not always

Lord Moldybutt

I'll give it a courtesy watch, but I don't think she'll fit the theme/setting. Well not as a main anyway.

>sexual assault
Western cartoons are the influence behinds today's epidemic

He's her buffoon

Not really sure how much it speaks that she fought with billies Mom over possession of him.

Pfft.

shame Velenor doesn't draw much around here anymore

Well, yeah. He's like her friend/pet. So, of course she does.

They made fun of this in one episode

Which one?

but I still love you bbe

Sam from Danny Phantom?

fucking ask maxwell on twitter.

Interesting idea

t. Bleedman

are they getting "the talk"?

Man, Harold seems like he'd be one of the legit coolest dad's to have, even if he's a dumbass.

I too want my dad to kidnap me while he's wearing a monkey suit.

there was an episode where Billy actually kissed Mandy can’t recall the name

Source user?

Numbah 362, without a doubt

It's from Ecto Cooler

>Billy once proposed Mandy and she didn't say no, she just accurately said that Billy didn't really understand what matrimony means.

Really? user can you tell me what episode was that? I feel really curious.

Other user but there were weird lines in that episode where she walled him in the...wall

No it isn't. You know it isn't. That's a shit idea, because she's a shit character. Unless she's being the meg(but acting like herself) of the group, its a shit idea.

Oh I remember that episode... I don't remember the dialogues althought. Do you know the name of the episode? But I highly doubt if she "feels something" for him when the episode ends with Billy being walled for Mandy. kek.

Not if you do it right, especially if you make her mute.

Episode?

I'm actually of the Same opinion as this guy. Danni Would be a much better choice.

Though this has some merit

he was in the navy seals though

bump

buenos

MUY buenos

And he tolerated her,it was probably mutual

The one with the super nanny, Billy's family is having dinner and Gladys said "i love my son billy and my daughter Mandy...wait i don't have a daughter, go to your own house young lady and tell your parents to feed you"

Shit, op, you scared me with that image. Brought back a memory from the old days...

>no chin
>neck
so close

Mandy doesn't really have a chin in the show either