DC Universe post doomsday clock

John's said it will different. Possible de-merge of the 5 Earth's?

>Superman #52

fucking phoneposters

Earth-2 timeskips ten years from the ending status quo, no one ever mentions anything that happened before the last issue of Society again, and it gets relaunched as Justice Infinity

Superboy's adventures with the LOSH brought back into continuity (again)

Official 15 year timeline

JSA existed, Manhattan wanted people to forget that superheroes used to be free of corruption, removed them from the timeline, but now restores them explaining why they aren't 90 years old

Annual JLA/JSA team up

JLA history with the satellite era and moonbase era is restored, but now Cyborg is a founding member and MM joined later

Wishful thinking: Wonder Woman's history is partially restored like Superman's was, New 52 run still happened but slightly differently so Azz fags can finally shut up

Vertigo and WildStorm lines expand, still have Earth-0 equivalents but the imprints have their own Earths

Ugly doubt they're gonna use Earth 2 from Nu52 again.

They went to the trouble of fixing it, I doubt they'd bother if they didn't plan on ever using it again.

Happens before. It's more likely to be debooted.

>Cyborg is a founding member
Gross.

So, could someone here tell me how old Supes and his family entered the same timeline as NuSupes? I know they fused eventually, but how did he get there in the first place?

It's in a movie now, it's never going away. Plus Johns did it.

Probably Earth Zero is a similicrum created by Dr.M. Explaing why it was always changing. Superman mentioned as if his life was always changing like a cosmic toybox.

While Wally said Dr.M probably infected DC since 1985.

Convergence brought Superdad and Lois into Nu52
The question is where did Superbro came from. Doc Dong just made him from scratch?

Convergence. But the merge meant he was always there.

Oh okay, thanks.

Pre-Flashpoint Superman and Lois were removed from timeline by Brainiac
Banged and had kid while in the dome
Convergence happened, Lois and Clark survive and end up in New 52
That's really all there is to it

According to JSA pre-Flashpoint, when Earth-2 was created after Infinite Crisis, it also created its own version of Power Girl so that post-Crisis Power Girl still existed on main Earth but a second one was on Earth-2. I imagine something similar happened.

Just realized that engraving quote is what drove Thawne to hating Barry.

I'm gonna put this in both active DClock threads since I don't wanna clog the catalogue, but someone online pointed out that Ozy has a prosthetic hand in Doomsday Clock, that can be clearly seen despite the heavy feathering of the detail.

Other people pointed out that the hand is even in Watchmen, though it's harder to see because of the colouring.

Fucking hell, I just realized that too

The hand in Watchmen

Are you sure that's a fake hand? I don't know any handless blacks in the DC universe?

Separation would be neat. But retaining pre flashpoint supes and Jon and nu52 batman on that earth.

>Moore made Ozy one armed and beat Johns to a Johnsing

bearded genius

but I've never noticed that and um wtf

Ozy's hand

I never realized Adrian had a mechanical hand.

>Wonder Woman's history is partially restored like Superman's was

Actually in Trinity it is stated that she was made from clay, even if in her book this is not the case

Neither did I. It helps clean up the minor plothole of "why didn't the bullet pass clean through both hands during the catch" though.

Yeah a hypertime line has rebirth aquaman and wonderwoman and the green lantern hall book as not really canon.

>Wonder Woman's history is partially restored like Superman's was
I prefer only pre-leaving island WW, I like the idea that the Island she's gone to all these years is a complete lie.

>Convergence. But the merge meant he was always there.
Convergence means everything ever has always been there including the infinite earths.

No it doesn't. You obv didn't read.

>John's said it will different.

Source?

>The question is where did Superbro came from. Doc Dong just made him from scratch?

He was split from Pre-New 52 Superman. They were one and the same all along.

>It's in a movie now
A movie that DC would gladly like to sweep under the rug

When did they split? I know when they merged but when was the split?

That’s up in the air, but if it’s shaping up the way we think since probably Crisis.

>Superboy's adventures with the LOSH brought back into continuity (again)

What? This was never lost. Even in new 52 this was the case

Which Crisis?

>This was never lost.
It was lost from COIE until after IC.