Nobody ever talks about her. Why is that Sup Forums?

Nobody ever talks about her. Why is that Sup Forums?

She reminds me sort of what a female Yoshi would look like

I just started the series but she's very basic. She really just rounds out Wander, draws attention to his craziness, and provides physical support and transportation. She's got personality, but it's just not as interesting as the other main and secondary characters.

Shit you're right. Wonder if it was on purpose.

I wander the same thing

You tell me

Sup Forums has shit taste

>it's just not as interesting as the other main
Wander isn't interesting at all.

I want to shove my penis inside her.

>her

This whole show feels fucking basic, that's why I can't stand it (eventhough I try too)

Please elaborate on how the show is basic. I could understand that complaint with the first few episodes, but after those it picked up, for me at least.

I'm really glad you liked it. I loved the animation but even that can't save it from being severely un-memorable. Even the great episodes like the one where we learn wanders origin; It's great but just can't get into these boring ass characters. The payoff for the origin ep would be so amazing if I cared about the cast but it's just so... Meh. Kind of reminds me of my life as a teenage robot. Again, I'm glad you like it but I there's a reason why it's not mainstream (apart from Disney's shit broadcasting) The (old) powerpuff girls on the other hand are great! I'm hoping Craig's new show is something to watch.

I felt the same way through season one, but it really improves after that

She is my waifu

I'm about halfway through the first season and have to agree really, it's pretty unmemorable. I guess why I'm sticking to it is because I love the animation and the extent to which they use the 'cartoon magic' and just, y'know, it's fun and goofy.

What do you know that I don't, user?

I enjoy seeing random gifs of the character bouncing around but thats it.

Not really many chances TO talk about her. Besides, I'm no furry.

I SAID I'm no furry, damn you!

It's not furry if it's an alien probly

I hope Craig doesn't check this thraig :^(

I hope April does