N-NANI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDVK2Id2uAc
youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DATEBAYO

lazy

Supes had a lot of poses during this entire beat down

You know what? Fuck it. I loved Justice League. I had no real problems with it.

This was my favorite scene.

KURWAAA!

I went in expecting to hate it but I was hyped the whole way though

Why do I listen to Sup Forums is beyond me

H-Hayai

>Ka ka ka ka kachi daze
youtube.com/watch?v=JDVK2Id2uAc

I hated it on a technical aspect. The editing and cgi was too ugly.
The only actors I didn't like was Ben because he sounds really out of it and some of the jokes didn't stick and Ezra because I'm a book fag.
But damn there were so many hype moments, especially with Superman

Steppenwolf's CG when he first showed up was horrendous.

This and the Steppanwolf beatdowns are the only scenes I liked

I won't claim it's a great movie or anything, and the League deserved better, but considering everything that's been happening behind the scenes I was okay with that I got. I even liked it.

When Batman faces the parademon reminded me so much of Leather Wings that I couldn't help but smile. Affleck is a great Batman. I could do without the killing but I can deal with it since it was just a phase.

>Justice League part 2
>Superman solos Darkseid

fund it

>Superman solos Darkseid
Steppenwolf is acceptable since he is one of the weakest,but Darkseid is as OP as Superman and everyone knows this is his advantage over Superman and the League.

>JL part 2
>Superman and Darkseid destroy everything around them with the shockwaves and force of the impact of their punches
>The rest of the League and the Legion fights against the others New Gods from Apokolipse

More like B-BAZINGA?

>That "I've made a terrible mistake" face on Barry.

This is really the only reason to come to this board when it comes to comics movies, you create an expectation that you are going to hate it and it turns out to be not that bad.

Went to it with a few friends expecting to watch garbage and literally everyone went "hey it wasn't amazing but it was worth the few bucks" Thanks Sup Forums

I liked Justice League, but this movie definitely could have used a longer running time.
Steppenwolf fighting the Amazons was cool, but his fight against the Atlanteans were kinda lame. Arthur keeping up with him was kinda cool though, and Mera was hot as balls

youtube.com/watch?v=nP64lzalDag&feature=youtu.be