ITT Shows that even younger you knew was shit

ITT Shows that even younger you knew was shit

As a really young kid even I hated this show.

Mega Babies
Angela Anaconda
Gadget Boy
3 Friends & Jerry
Monster By Mistake
Cramp Twins

I liked rocket power, the extreme sports was kind of dated, but the characters were really well written, specially that fat Hawaiian dude.

>specially that fat Hawaiian dude.
This, anyone who has a problem with Rocket Power has a problem with Tito and that's no good

What's wrong with 3 Friends & Jerry?

As the ancient Hawaiians used to say...
It's time for a dicking!

not trolling but i am going there....

Fairly OddParents (to some extent. Although the movie with the cupcake is pretty gud)
Rocket Power
Monster by Mistake
The Brother's Grunt
Squirrel Boy
Loonatics Unleashed

My guess for that guy was some of the grossout, that one pedophile junkie guy, and very bad character designs who look like Beavis & Butt-Head rejects.

Any Klasky Csupo Nick show except pre-revival Rugrats.
Kids Next Door.
Ed Edd n Eddy.
The Brothers Flubb.

Is this a meme to outright hate this show? It is definitely dated, but I liked it as a kid and Tito was/is funny.

Why was >DUDE XTREME such a recurring trend in the 2000s?

>Any Klasky Csupo Nick show except pre-revival Rugrats
never understood people who claimed to like aah real monsters

>t. Never watched Duckman

I only got into that a few years ago and that's a fantastic show

Any Klasky Csupo NICK show.

I thought 3F&J was pretty funny, like a kid-friendlier (but still edgy as hell) South Park. Jerry was like a proto-Butters.

Same, thought it was boring as a kid so skipped it every time it came one. Decided to watch the entire first season this past weekend because of the new movie, and thought it was good.

>Kids Next Door
>Ed, Edd, n Eddy
Shit taste you got there, user

Anything Hanna Barbarra shit out from 1960 - 1985 was dull, forumulaic garbage. Everything but Scooby Doo was hard to watch.

Boco get the fuck out of here with your shit taste.

I know, I know. I can't help it.

I didn't like this show because it got stupid with Otto's bullshit. He would always do stupid shit and I'm like fucking hell I'm getting sick of your sit man. Reggie was interesting to see how she learns things over time and doesn't fuck up as bad but she has to be a fucking older sibling when she sees Otto doing something stupid.

And the extreme sports were getting old, we get it. These kids wanna be pro X-Games fucking Monster Sponser bros.

The show was pretty embarrassing, and this coming from someone that grew up on THPS games and pop punk. Even Extremely Goof movie was more tolerable.

Not only do you have shit taste in waifus you have shit taste in cartoons. What else do you have shit taste in?

>younger you
I'll try to only count shows that premiered before I turned 18.

>Kids WB!
Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain
Road Rovers
Jackie Chan Adventures
Men in Black: The Series

>Disney Afternoon/Saturday morning
Quack Pack
Jungle Cubs

>Nickelodeon
Rocket Power
The Wild Thornberries
Jimmy Neutron (yeah, you heard me)
CatDog

>Cartoon Network
I Am Weasel
Time Squad
Codename: Kids Next Door

It was from Sweden.

>Time Squad
>Jackie Chan Advenrures
>shit

Flintstones, Top Cat, Jetsons and Wacky Races had more going for them than Scooby Doo IMO.

rocket power made me cringe when I was 11-12 even though I was their core demographic.

Totally Spies

>Smurfs
>Dull
Fuck off

Smurfs was great though

You have shit taste hating on The Flintstones and The Smurfs

Smurfs is gold and The Jetsons is also great. Also, Flintstones is a classic, Wacky Races is fun, and Speed Buggy is awesome

I wanted to fuck Reggie.

Brandy and Mr Whiskers (but I still watched it)
Squirrel Boy
Robotboy
Wayside

Why did their theme song have them singing "BKM"?

I don't know, Rocket Power wasn't all that bad.

Remember the time Squid totally beefed it?

Alright I can kinda see that

>Look guys I'm TOTALLY not like those other 90s kids! Those guys are losers but not me, r-right?

Other 90s kids were idiots, though. I cringe any time I hear or see someone say their childhood is ruined because they finally got some adult joke from an Animaniacs episode that aired 23 years ago. I literally got almost every dirty joke and every pop culture reference because I actually read shit and wasn't a total retard.

>I literally got almost every dirty joke and every pop culture reference because I actually read shit and wasn't a total retard.
So did I but I don't have my head up my ass.

But they are shit.

Angela anaconda was fucking terrible!

Era mierda puto.

t. butthurt digimonfag

Mierda es lo que tienes en la cabeza, pendejo.

but I couldn't.
stop.
watching it.

Please stop forcing yourself as a meme.

The voice acting was top tier