Is anyone here wanting to talk about anything but this election?

Is anyone here wanting to talk about anything but this election?

me

We're alone

niggers

what anime OP

Gunsmith Cats, watch it immediately.

Any thread that's not on page 1 90% of the time is going to be bumped off within a few minutes. Not much point in trying to talk about anything else.

It's time, user

Kill 'em

Gunsmith Cats

New shoah when?

Does anybody else really really like rap music???

Do any of you play Zandronum Doom?

I find it really disgusting.

i hope you voted for trump you fucking nigger faggot

We can talk about rap music. I've always hoped I'd grow out of it eventually but there's nothing else I enjoy as much. I have a two year old son wtf. Shouldn't I be too old for this

Who should I vote to get you degenerate loli/anime creeps banned?

Its not free speech, its abuse.

SOON

>Brazilians calling anyone else nigger faggot

takes one to know one

you do realize this is /pol, right?

tried to restart this thread a few times, but slides so fast it gets archived even before i can finish a dumb of information. furthest i came was

No

MAGA

Go on

I dunno. I've been meaning to make a thread so I could see Sup Forums's opinion on public and regional transit, but every time I think about starting it something big happens and I feel bad about maybe bumping something important off the board. So I was just going to wait until after the election.

Dude gorillaz is beast as fuck (if you count it as rap)

Vai subir?

like try again to start one or simply hijack this thread?

Gunsmith Cats, the most /k/ anime ever made.
Go watch it.

Biggest happening of the year, fucj off animefag

Maybe this thread will be the closest thing to anyone seeing what you want to talk about tonight.

Hitler was Australian, not African

No, I need Trump to win so I can go troll some people that voted Hillary.

>has a chance to make a thread about anything other than the election
>talks about the election

How many levels of shitposting are you on, my man?

still we dont need 8 (i counted 15 mins ago or so, really fucking eight) of the "channel your energy" threads, a dozen "florida is red/blue/changes all the time" threads 6 threads about "drumpftards BTFO", same for "Shilldawgs BTFO" and all the other repeatitive threads. Some are still investigating the pedo ring for example which is basically impossible to do in coorperation with others because people are too stupid to look into the catalog

The confederacy was a good idea. It helped people remember that they have their own unique culture that is shaped by the states they grew up in.

If you listen to "songs" like rack city you are unironically subhuman.

could be, if noone makes a nother proposal soon im just going to start

based João das Coxinhas

You can wait until tomorrow to roleplay detective, fuckboi

Rolling.

eminem was always my favorite, but since he endorsed hillary it just doesnt feel right anymore. guess im stuck with rock now

DESU

and you can fuck of right now. dont even have to wait

Gorillaz is good stuff, I love em. But when I was talking about rap music I was thinking more ignorant
No I fucking hate that song but most of the shit I listen to would make you think the same thing.
Gucci Mane, Chief Keef, Maxo Kream, Chopped & Screwed mixtapes (SLIM K, OG RON C, DJ SCREW)

I like shitty music but not GARBAGE. Rack city is way below my bar.
(btw I did vote Trump ;) )

SKYKING SKYKING

Yeah. I want to talk about this ERECTION

Ehhh at least is a class.

yeah alright

rollarino

I got really hit on by a female inmate today. She was pretty fucking cute, for an inmate

FUCK that shit literally the most boring thing on the entire damn

fuck i mean really

re fucking shitrollbitch

Joao pegou AIDS e virou motorista de onibus?

Acho que realmente fomos parar em um plano de universo paralelo.

Riding Bean

Just Hopsin.

Jesus.

you are just envious because you are a lame as soldier, and not a cool assassin like i rolled two times

Get the fuck off my board, Mohammad. You want different threads? Go fucking make them.

Nice dubles.
System thinks my post is spam.

Rolling.

i restartet the occult thread, if someone is interested

YES
FOREGEN WILL REGENERATE YOUR FORESKIN IF THEY GET DONATIONS

FORESKIN REGENERATION

DEBATE ME

fuck off Texas, i don't even know what i wrote wrong, how can you speak portuguese better than me

My shitposting keeps getting slid off the board.

rolling
lmao

This shit is once in a lifetime. Go fuck yourself.

yes, please talk about it, ive been curious.

for trump

FORESKIN REGENERATION
O
R
E
S
K
I
N

Rollan.

Pois lhe afirmo que sou capaz de escrever o vernáculo materno corretamente, inclusive utilizando pontuação e acentuação.

i would IF THEY WOULDNT GET ARCHIVED FUCKING INSTANTLY BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING SPAM

like i could make 3 posts even though i only copy pasted in and already slid out into the archive so just shut up

it snowed tonight for the first time this year, it was majestic, white is might.

Get out chuck