So, wow, this is really cool of them

So, wow, this is really cool of them.
How come no one's talking about this?

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=61&v=vkfptcZQKeE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vWy_Qf8gfko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not clicking and watching any videos. You state what they did here.

that's awesome. they're probably lots of fun to hang out with, damn

This is by far the nicest thing they've ever done in all the time I've been aware of them.

I ain't clicking that shit either OP and the two posts that sound way too much like OP are fishy.

>4 posters
Found the samefag

ok

If you had 4chanx you'd have seen which post was samefag. You got it wrong.

>They start making fun of you
>They put you in the show and bully you there

Never meet your heroes kid. Also never try to befriend people who are already married.

It's just a charity sweepstakes for autism awareness and whatnot. Basically, you spend a day at South Park Studios and get your likeness in an episode.

I'm surprised they didn't open with something like "We love to make fun of autism on South Park, but today we're going to do something a little bit different."

>campaign to help improve the lives of those with autism
Should just cut out the middleman and pander to anons in SP threads

I think they've done special needs work and charity before. In fact I think the special ed villain student is based off a guy from when they did.

>Bully Phil Collins cause he's a douche
>it's ok
>Bully Donald Trump cause he's a douche
>it's not ok

it's either all ok, or it's never ok

>Imagine this guy as a background character

Didn't they do this before, with that Alex kid.

phil fucking collins was one episode you stupid fucking moron
I dont want 3 seasons dedicated to trump

It's not that they're saying it's not okay, they're saying "everyone else is already doing it so the market is over saturated, so we're keeping it to a minimum."

Collins was ok because it was incredibly petty butthurt from them losing the oscars.

It's always okay. Go fuck yourself, Jesus Christ, Phil Collins of all people.

Yeah but this time is making you a background character that'll be used in many episodes to come

>implying that makes it better
South Park should've taken the L with some dignity, which Phil Collins had no say in that Oscars win

>implying i say it isn't
i'm saying the logic is inconsistent

And now he'll be known as the one good joke in one of the worse episodes.

The lack of dignity is the funniest part. You strangely protective of Phil Collins fan.

And I'm saying you're a faggot.
You're literally saying in this very post they shouldn't have made fun of Phil Collins, and saying it's okay.
Get some fresh air Phil.

>shit on guy for no reason
>not the committee that did it

hmm really makes you think, Futurama did this exact same joke when it got axed by Fox

by that logic, Teen Titans Go shouldn't be shitting on the 2003 fanbase, you clown

>>shit on guy for no reason
Yeah pretty funny.

and by that retard logic, season 20 would be a fucking laugh riot

fyi, it wasn't

It has zero to do with offending anyone, genius. No one wants the same parody and punchline for 3 seasons. Besides, Trump jokes have been run into the ground. The same joke again isn't funny now.

>insults must follow logic and have moral justification
You autistic or just mad?

only if you get triggered by
>pic related

doesn't matter if it's the same punchline, the point is it's all ok, or none of it is ok

>he uses your flawed logic
>"nah, you just mad"
oh, you're the littlest of bitches

I'm too scared to fly, might as well not even bother.

What logic? You are mad though. Real mad.

>barely making 200 per week
Sure, I can go for 25 bucks

>Live Forever!
And now I'm thinking of the Super Adventure Club!
Always fun!
youtube.com/watch?v=vWy_Qf8gfko

>by that logic, Teen Titans Go shouldn't be shitting on the 2003 fanbase, you clown
No, actually by that logic they should. Either way what does that have to do with anything? Are you legitimately autistic?

And no, anyone should shit on anything they want is my stance, stop being such a nancy boy in a South Park thread and post about boys love.

>shit on the guy for no reason
which you've described as "yeah pretty funny" in this post:
>INB4

don't bother ya chink, you're proving how mad you are already by replying to this

Fuck man. How do you survive so poor?

rent free with parents

>>They put you in the show and bully you there

I'd be disappointed if my character wasn't shit on

>defending South Park
Seasons 20 and 21 prove how much of a beta bitch boy you really are my friend

It's all okay, but it's not all funny. Just because you can joke about anything doesn't mean people are going to find your jokes entertaining or humorous - hence the non-stop jabs at Family Guy cutaway gags in Cartoon Wars.

The early Trump jokes were funny, but they got fucking old after the first half a dozen episodes.

I haven't watched either of the last 2 seasons, and you're getting offended by a season 4 joke.

>the point is it's all ok,

Of course it's all okay you blistering retard, they can make fun of whoever they want. But it's also okay to consider it tedious.

it wasn't just Trump bashing, it was Trump bashing with a heavy handed shoe-horning of Hillary Clinton as well

then you'd have no problem watching Season 20; you mong

then the Fractured But Whole is tedious

>then the Fractured But Whole is tedious

Nah, it was pretty good.

t. Denuvo cocksock

I still haven't learned how to do that yet.

That's why they're shipping so many characters.

These guys have definitely grown up especially since Trey had a kid.

>never try to befriend people who are already married

Why would you try to befriend them?You're going there to see the studio and how shit is made.Not to get into their asshole wtf is wrong with you????

What the fuck is wrong with you spergs?