Which is the better future for Bruce?

Which is the better future for Bruce?

TDKR is a bad end all around

DK3 ends with him de-aged and with a great waifu

I'll go with BB. He has a fine student in Terry taking up the mantle, who kind of redeems Bruce by not being as obsessive as him but still driven to do right, while still having a functioning personal life. Best he could ask for in a son, I'd think.

Beyond and it isn't even close. DK universe is a bad end. Beyond is a new beginning.

Wait what

Yes.
It also retcon the asswhuppings Bats gave Supes to only happening because Clark was holding back 90% of his power

I might go read this. Is it any good?

>Clark was holding back 90% of his power
This was abundantly clear in TDKR

Best future

It's not a retcon if that's what literally happened though, It just the author having to explain shit because a majority of their audience is retarded

I love Frank.

>severely weakened by nuke
>STILL had to hold back
Batman on suicide watch.

Except Frank Miller didn't write it, so...

Seriously, Clark didn't even want to fight. He was essentially just humoring Bats.

Then he got hit with the arrow.

Isnt he dead in the 666 U?

I would say Batman Beyond, Terry picks shit up and basically does what everything that he can to restore the mantle to it's glory like a good guy. Probably might pass it down further and further because Gotham needs a Batman.

Bruce got LAZARU'D, Kelly becomes a legit Batwoman with an actually good design, Clark fucks up the Kryptonians pretty badly when he actually starts fighting seriously, Wonder Woman and the Amazons do the same.

And best of all, it ends on a high and optimistic note.

Now if only they'd retcon that All-Star Batman shit and the issue with Dick.

Yet Batman acted like it was a total legit victory.

It was a legit victory.
How hard is to understand that?
Superman was weakened, still hold back, bruce was counting on that and then the kryptonite happened. You powerlevel faggots can't even understand the shit you read. The whole reason bruce starts talking about the chemicals on the kryptonite it's to be clear that he didnt want to kill superman either, that it was all a show so superman can leave him alone, clark gets it in the funeral.

No.

He died
>I stop reading at the funeral scene