Would Spider Man be as hated by the public in real life as he was in the comics?

Would Spider Man be as hated by the public in real life as he was in the comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If there were a targeted smear campaign by the New York Times, sure

Only by edgelords and old people

I can already imagine the segment on fox and friends
>"It just goes to show how low liberal cities like new york have fallen when you have crazies like this "spider" man lassoing around like he owns the place"
>"The governor of new york is clearly a limpwristed effeminate creep criminal coddler for not bringing the crazies in line with decent society"
>"ainsley I visited new york in the 1980's and I can tell you it has always been a corrupt den of immorality, drug usage and "youths" running around doing whatever they please. nothing good has ever come out of that liberal hellhole"
>"but steve president trump is from new york"
>"...."

I'm sure a lot of people would not want to look at a guy in a skin tight suit climbing on their windows

Yes his fights cost thousands in property damage

The better question is, how would the major papers report on his actions?
Would he have devotees on polarizing sides of the country's socio-political spectrum?

Would there be a @RogueSpiderWeb Twitter account?

>implying this isn't like Norman Osborn being president

Fox and Friends occurs in New York. Red Eye was a okay show for background noise, Trevor Moore was on it once.

CNN would probably do more of a hit on him because super powers are in Marvel kinda random. Basically a gun.

But Trump wouldn't read the Bugle, it's too full of actual news.

I thought we came to the conclusion that he was /ourguy/?

you do know the daily bugle is also in New York right?

I'd love a Fox and Friends or Frank Miller style Newsreport covering the Defenders or Moon Knight

>Trump
>read

Good point. Trump wouldn't have people look through the Bugle for any goods news about him, it reports actual news.

Go back to

>Bugle
>actual news
that hack JJJ keeps trash talking Spider-Man even though he literally saved the city. Why would anyone listen to him

>disliking Trump makes me tumblr
Come on, man. I'm not even American. The man's a laughingstock all over the world.

Bitching about Trump makes you tumblr yes, now fuck off back there. I don't really care what shithole you came from and there's zero reason for someone to care what foreigners think.

your god emperor/surrogate daddy reads at a fourth grade level, it's just something you're going to have to come to terms with.

Sheesh, and I thought lefties were supposed to be the delicate snowflakes offended by everything. Maybe you should take your balls out of your purse and accept that there are people who believe differently from you.

Shoo shoo

I wonder how repulicans would react to female superheroes. If a woman running for president triggers them so much they'd rather elect a walking garbage compost how hard would a woman who can literally reshape reality make them rip out their anal cavities?

Which spiderman we talking about here?

I feel like black spiderman would be less popular.

They were both garbage.

The user was implying that the people on the talk show aren't in the room. Fox like all the big channels is like 80% yellow journalism, but in the fictional realm they really wouldn't attack Spidey. X-Men get attacked in comics by Fox news types because people keep pushing the narrative that they are an analogy for fags and niggers despite being immune to AIDS in universe. X-Men don't really work as a civil rights metaphor all that well, if it was a right of gun ownership and then how all gun control was used to make sure Italian, Blacks, and Irish couldn't get guns it would be okay. Fox would probably attack New Warriors, Champions, and Falcon.

Spidey is more like the guy who liberals would say isn't needed because cops exist and then organize a protest against cops and calling them unreliable pigs. He'd probably be hated because he deals with street crime and would beat up minorities a ton in New York.

lel,triggered drumpfters, why don't you back to cripplech with your failed ilk

Keep telling yourself that you delusional schizo.

>w-why don't they like muh shitty president?!
>t-tumblr!

I'd like to remind everyone that Spiderman supported the super human registration act

also
>lol insert drumpf in this
jesus christ this is as bad as the star wars and harry potter jokes, the only real joke here is that the marvel comics themselves already made these jokes themselves

>LOL what if Trump hated Spider-Man XD

>LOL LEFT CAN'T MEME
when left memes
>ugh these annoying leftists and their unfunny jokes, how dare they make fun of trump and us trump supporters

see, the left could always meme, it's just that you cuckservatives always get triggered and play the victim.

>People don't like who I voted for
>Obviously they are trash

Is that tweet real?

Probably say they weren't as effective as male superheroes, then make up excuses when they turned out to be as good as male superheroes.

oh shit someone linked this thread to pol
here we gooooooo

>or edgy millennial who gets involved in crime to make a true difference
I enjoyed the movie, but he represents everything I hate in real life
Also the Villain did nothing wrong, recreational alien blasters are constantutional, and no one would have ened up even noticing much less hurt outside the odd inventory error of Spider-Man didn’t get involved

>Only republicans disliked hillary!
>Only tumblr dislikes trump!

What do you suppose a republican on tumblr would look like?

Gun nuts shrieking about trigger discipline. And completely justified in doing so, trigger discipline is no goddamn joke.

First time I've cracked a smile all day.

Yes, because he isn't a transsexual black strong woman who doesn't need a man.

took me a second
that was subtle, m8, nice work

*autistic screeching intensifies*

Female superheroes aren't as effective as male superheroes.

The meme isn't funny.

Spider-man would be fucked.
1. Masked vigilante
2.Occasionly resorts to violence
3.If he enforces then he'll be disproportionately be attacking blacks and Hispanics (he would be disproportionately saving these groups too, which I'm sure will totally be covered or evaluated) www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

Gee, I wonder how this will play out in public reception.

then why are you the only one not laughing?

>"ainsley I visited new york in the 1980's and I can tell you it has always been a corrupt den of immorality, drug usage and "youths" running around doing whatever they please. nothing good has ever come out of that liberal hellhole"
This one is completely true, though. Nothing good ever came out of that shithole.

Jesus Christ kid, isn't it past your bedtime?
I'm from the UK, nobody is sure whether he's an incompetent buffoon or an evil motherfucker. And we don't use tumblr.

Top kek

Superheroes would be seen in far left theory as celebrity dogs of the patriarchy/white supremists/ bourgeoisie and basically nothing would convince them otherwise. Obviously market tested feminism would be okay with them because there’s be plenty of hot sexy young men who say things like “feminism is cool kinda” a la modern celebrities so it’d be no real problem.

Conservatives would paint them all as freaks and weirdos and Jewish dogs who should be regulated/locked up except for the “good ones” who help them out and fit their idealized image. Of course most conservative heroes will paint themselves as moderates, a la celebrities in irl culture.

So not unlike our world today.

>And we don't use tumblr.
Your entire country is tumblr. "Muh mexicans poor babies drumpf is so ebil ;_;" Get bombed by a paki you faggot

Conservatives worship Israel what are you talking about?

I don't even like Trump. I just find it childish and annoying when people insert their politics into capeshit.
>Dude, like what if, Spider-Man Homecoming was in real life and Trump hated him
>Lol what if Dumbledore's army fought Trump!!

For some reason he did, and I still don't understand why he did that. All he did was betray Tony and got everyone wanting to murder him.

>LEFT

>LEFT

Fuck off burger you don't know what the left is.
Dumb mongrels

As soon as he webs up his first black guy it would be assumed he's a corrupt and violent white vigilante out to keep the black man down so yes he would.

Trump does read stuff and actually has news articles from a bunch of different places printed out and put into his daily briefings. There's actually a thing a few months ago about how John Kelly specifically bans stuff from any sources he (Kelly) deems as not harboring the correct opinions (i.e. Breitbart, Daily Caller, basically anything to the right of milquetoast center-right stuff like Fox News) and makes sure to take it out of the briefing folder before it's passed to Trump.

Because what Spidey does, joking aside, is illegal and vigilante. If you read the Lee run JJ publishes legitimate stuff all the time, specially related to drug issues.

>This thread

Sup Forumsmblr please go

That's pathetic.

wouldn't Trump be the spider-man in this example?

Yeah this pretty much, especially if Doc Oc does what he did as Superior Spider-man. I don't see Otto subjecting to extreme Left ideology, I do see him proving most Statistics wrong like Police violence being targeted directly at African Americans.

And when it turns out they aren't people will make up all sorts of fun nonsense as to why they just can't seem to hack it. Probably has to do with toxic masculine superhero culture.

In what way? I believe it is too but not in a "fuck drumpf" way but in the way of showing that Trump wields so little actual power. Guy's presidency got hijacked by the GOPe, Pentagon and Wall St. hard and it's shit watching him have to shill for things like the Afghanistan troop surge or the current generic GOP tax plan; when he explored running in 2000 he proposed ending the estate tax but replacing it with a one time 14.25% tax on all wealth (not just income) on people and trusts making $10 million or more.

He came in with no political capital, immediately got showed where he stood with the ousting of Flynn and Deep State loading their own guy in place (McMaster) and has been effectively reduced to having to play figurehead for ideas and proposals he's never believed in previously.

But user, look around, we are already there