Looking back...

Looking back, it was sorta fucked up that Kim took so much pleasure in what by all means seemed to be the cold blooded murder of Shego

Shego killed people user

To be fair, Shego's a bitch

She was OUR bitch user.

Fucked up thing is, Shego WAS originally supposed to Die there but they cut it because it didn't fit in with the rest of the series.

she was finally embracing the mercenary she actually is. I don't care what heroic ethics or only working for favors, you are a for hire muscle and that's essentially how you advertise yourself

I want to see an adult Kim that is fed up with the world and embraces that mentality.

THE WORLD CALLS FOR WETWORK AND WE ANSWER

CALL ME

BEEP ME

IF YOU WANNA REACH ME

Are you retarded?

Season 4 would have been RUINED without her.

>Ron actually got Draken to say his name

This hit me way harder than Kim killing Shego

Eh, she knew she survived worse.

Truly they are the hounds of duty

What about an adult Kim that loves her family but is otherwise an amoral sociopath willing to take any job that pays?

Sometimes you hit a point to where you have had enough.

... Okay, I feel like I'm missing some context here.

What the shit? Did Kim get super strength at some point?
Man, I really should have kept watching after season 2.

It's her SUPER SUIT

>the show teased KiGo for the entire run
>have Kim take pleasure in almost murdering her because bosses at Disney caught on

I think she went a little too far in a few places...

I never thought about like that. She never even calls herself a spy or anything, she's a straight up mercenary.

So you want to see a show about Miss Archer?

Remember when Ron killed those two aliens?

We do not murder.

We do not execute. We do not massacre. We never, you may be very certain, we never torture. We have no truck with crimes of passion or hatred or pointless gain. We do not do it for a delight in inhumation, or to feed some secret inner need, or for petty advantage, or for some cause or belief; I tell you, gentlemen, that all these reasons are in the highest degree suspect. Look into the face of a man who will kill you for a belief and your nostrils will snuff up the scent of abomination. Hear a speech declaring a holy war and, I assure you, should catch the clink of evil's scales and the dragging of its monstrous tail over the purity of the language.

No, we do it for the money.
And, because we above all must know the value of a human life, we do it for a GREAT DEAL of money.

Nile mortifi, sine lucre. Remember. No killing without payment.
And always give a receipt.

Ron as this super dragon ball badass is extremely cringe and embarrassing.

It was embarrassing in Season 1. At this point, it was just total bullshit Deus Ex Machina.

She got better.

At what point did you think the show with the kung fu monkey man and the exploding golf-ball scotsman was meant to have any legitimacy to it

Also you have no idea what a deus ex machina is.

I'm thinking about rewatching the series, did it age well? I haven't watched it since the finale.

>did it age well?
Yes.

>not taking great pleasure in defeating your enemies

But they didn't die. Kim was happy because Drakken fucked with her mind, and pretty much hurt her in not only in school, home, but also Kim herself. And she got Drakken back in the most interesting and best way possible.

What I wanna see is a grown Kim Possible, juggling family life, the secret missions and doing fucking merc work.

>Aqua
>wetwork

Shut up.

I liked this show up until I found out Kim's and Ron's full names are corny jokes and I just sighed and kind of dropped it. I don't know why that took me out of it, I just hate shit like that.

How did you feel about Kim and Ron ending up together anyway?

Are you dense? It's literally in the title

She seems pretty wet here.

I just imagined you just casually watching the show, having a good time, realizing the pun, and thought "oh..my...god. I can't watch this shit anymore.

The Guild of Assassins Academy really went downhill after they they dropped killing people as a required course.

Baby's first hipster moment?

Shit. Now I want a Metal Gear style Kim Possible game. With fultoning recruits and everything.

You know what they call a private collector working for a dubiously legal quasi government organisation (gj)?
>Teen Kim has already embraced mercenary life

Oh hello Erection, haven't seen you in a while

Here user. Have a slightly more suggestive image.

Well, duh. Shego and Draken crossed a line. The line.

You DO NOT FUCK with a heroes personal life. You do not attack Aunt May unless you want quiet Spider Man, you do not hurt Lois unless you want Injustice Supes, you don't hurt Walls kids if you don't want a supersonic fist to the back of the head, you do create a perfect romantic partner than make it betray the hero if you don't wanna get kicked into a high voltage tower.

>Pratchett
Mah Boy!

>THE SIIIIIIIINS NEVER DIE

START TALKING BITCH

Kim Possible: The Blackwater years

In Outer Heaven, girls become demons.

I didn't see it at first. Someone else pointed it out a long time ago and I just went "ew".

kek

Pun names can fuck right off.

>Extreme rendition
>Extra-judicial actions
>Deniable operations in foreign soil
>Occasionally gets to mission by literal black helicopter
If the shoe fits

Also:
>all this metal gear love, but no love for the mercenaries franchise

No that last season was godawful.

>The Blackwater years
Oh lord

>FoeYa
>Ship teasing
Get out with those shipping goggles

That's what i'm TALKING ABOUT!

user, it's not our fault if your life is miserable and you have no sense of humor because of it.

Kim should expand her business, hire some people, establish a nice base of operations, use her ridiculous number of connections to secure some assets, use her already well known reputation to launch a marketing campaign... Y'know, the more I think about, the more I realize this will never happen because Disney would never allow for a heroic mercenary character. Damn shame, cause you'd think, being the corporate empire with a loose moral code themselves, that they'd LOVE honorable mercs. But alas, mercs aren't ~family friendly~.

Watched but never followed...she always seemed to try to talk Draken out of schemes that WOULD kill people. Everybody she attacked physically was just scared. When did she kill?

Not really kill, so much as enslave all of humanity. But never kill, she's a good person.

Isnt Tom Clancy the creator of Kim Possible?

Ron is an ultimate badass

Speakiń of Kim possible, when was your childhood mostly?

Thankfully not, cause then Ubisoft would have their filthy mitts on her. That is, if they can manage to accomplish the herculean task of making a female character model.

THE JOB

KILLER IS DEAD

I still can't believe this is how the show ended

Better than Samurai Jack.

You like hurting people, don’t ya Kim?

... If I hadn't just seen this with my own eyes, I wouldn't be able to believe it actually happened. Even so... What the actual fuck?

They were rivals, you fucking retard.

Jesus Christ, shipping has ruined the board even more than the horrible Furfag Invasion and Sup Forums.

That whole ending was stupid.
>Show is a colorful spy show
>End it with evil alien conquerors and Dragonball R

That's different than the male support/sidekick totally upstaging the female lead without even really trying.

Barely. Besides, KP didn't hinge on the finale being satisfying like SJ had to.

Holy shit that whole game man. Fuck if we ever get a cartoon with that kind of artstyle.