Official Homestuck Aspect Test

Apparently Andrew Hussie has put together an official test that determines someone's Aspect, whether they're a prospit dreamer or derse Dreamer. It then combines that with your zodiac sign to give you your official troll symbol.
hs.hiveswap.com/ezodiac/index.php
After all this time, it's nice to have some official word on what all the aspects mean.
(BTW I got Derse + Doom + Aries = Armini)

All we got was that Blood does in fact probably have something to do with leadership.

The rest is just generic personality test horseshit and some aspect descriptions that don't match up with their characters and fly in the face of established canon that Classpects are based on a player's destined role.

>Armini
Sounds like a knockoff of Giorgio.

And I ain't havin' that shit.

Third for dicks.

Nice

How is this chart supposed to be used? Do I ind the total of my class+aspect? What would that number mean?

Beta Kids troll symbols

Why's there a tiny wizard in the middle

Alpha Kids troll symbols, featuring Roxy Zahhak and Dirk the Ego

And last but not least, Hiveswap Trolls aspects and dream moons.

Something of note is that Barzum and Baizli aren't opposing aspects despite their twin gimmick, but I guess that makes enough sense cause they're so in tune with each other, not opposing.

PLEASE ABORT THE THREAD OR PUT IT ON HOLD

GO HERE

Mods haven't deleted either thread after they've been up for so long, I think we're safe, probably.

Yeah, man, stop being such a drama queen.

Canpio
Cancer, prospit, light

True Libra
Libra, Prospit, Mind

God damn it I'm fucking Terezi.

Feels good, but where the hell is the class info?

Give us a play by play when you're done

>Your True Sign is PIZA
>PIZA
>PIZZA
Is Hussie calling me fat?

>that sign
dude it looks like a smoking pipe lmao

>this sign too
ugh.
bad times abound.

Nah, it's a sperm having a vape.

Or italian

So what does it mean though?

>Virpia the Perfectionist
Even if I was frivolous with my money I'd never buy a shirt that looks like an ass, worst Jadesign aesthetically.

Looks like Ananzi, sounds like Aids.

grandma celebrates mardigras

I'm sorry user, your parents never told you this but... You're a bacteriophage.

Why are there so many butts?

a sexy earth worm

Tell me something I don't know.

Yes I got Light! Didn't expect to get Derse though but reading the description I suppose it is more fitting.

Piscer master race reporting in

Why do I always get the dumb signs?

>called Pisser
>sign's a fucking rocket ship
bad ass, dude.

>Canlo
>Romance is extremely important to Lime Signs, and when they fall, they fall hard. They don't take rejection well, and a breakup can send them into a tailspin requiring an extended period of recovery.
i wanted to get mad but then it hits me hard

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kek, hadn't thought of that