This guy arrives in Gotham. How long does it take for him to overtake Gotham's underworld?

This guy arrives in Gotham. How long does it take for him to overtake Gotham's underworld?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5KzuP_KNPLs
youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally who

This guy arrives in Gotham. How long does it take for him to put all of Gotham's underworld in jail but still not get Lupin?

Is this fucker going to keep spamming his shitty attacks? All these I'm still triggered by how cheap he was.

predictabu

This guy arrives in Gotham. How long does it take for him to put all of Gotham's underworld in jail but still not get Crystal Bowie?

That looks like a cool comic

It's a manga

Wait, is this the official localization that came out a few years ago? I was thinking of buying it for kindle but that looks fucking horrible

it is, cool MC and godlike girls.

>This guy arrives in Gotham. How long does it take for him to overtake Gotham's underworld?

His enemies cannot escape long death because they're all weak and predictabo, I give him a week, tops.

I also just found out a few years ago that he said "from death", I always heard it was "long death" or "wrong death" because of that horrid engrish.

The lettering is like this, if you can stomach 90's 3D in some parts/designs, its really fine.

>Gotham finally knows peace as a real law man was finally able to convict all the major crime bosses for real crimes
>He finally tracks down Lupin at Wayne's Manor.
>With the help of Bruce Wayne, they finally capture Lupin
>As he drives off from Wayne's Manor with Lupin in the back he notice something strange about his face
>It was a mask and the person who he was taking away was Bruce Wayne
>Lupin drives away in one of Bruce's cars with bags fulls of money in the back
>*Play Lupin the 3rd theme song*

does he have billy with him?
is terry in the same town?

What if Akko became Sorcerer Supreme?

>gets thrown off his building by some random street brawler still stuck in the 90's that's been training for a few years vs his decades of martial arts training
>expecting to be able to face off or deal with the sabotage done by the Bat Family, let alone compete with the Gotham rogues gallery, nevermind the heroes / villains from the nearby cities that sometimes pay a visit to the city

never.

Brilliant

youtu.be/5KzuP_KNPLs

>Terry Bogard
>Random street brawler
ARE YOU OK?
TAKE IT EASY!

He survived though. He willingly let go of Terry trying to save him and embraced it, knowing he'll survive.

Geese is technically an immortal due to sabotaging the Phoenix Scrolls as well which, as of KOFXIV is a canon occurrence now

It's fucking Geese, you norm. Then again, I can't blame you for not playing KOF or SNK honestly.

I don't play them computer games

Depends on which continuity you are thinking, in the fatal fury canon Geese survived the first fall of the tower but the second one in real bout fatal fury actually killed him. In KOF canon is implied only the first game happened thus why he is still alive in that continuity.

DOUBLE

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

"LUPIIIIIIIN THE THIIIIIIIRD LUPIIIIIIIN THE THIIIIIIIRD!"

The anime is godly.

maybe someday we will have SNKvsDC

I think it could actually work
Athena and WonderWoman, Geese and Lex, Joe Higashi and Guy Gardner...
I'm desperate

This nigga shows up in your galaxy and starts eyeing up your planet. What do?

YOU WILL NOHT STAY MY HANDH

Geese is a bit like Bronze Tiger's kung fu combined with Bane's mind and Ras al Ghuls immortality. He would actually make a very good Batman villain as it would force bruce to use his mind to beat him

youtube.com/watch?v=q81ptFSA4mk

RAI SING SUTOAHM

but shes retarded

Most good sorcerers are.