What IN the FLYING FUCK is going on here

what IN the FLYING FUCK is going on here

i'm pumped about florida and virginia, but NC was basically 100% necessary for any of his paths to victory

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential
edition.cnn.com/election/results/president
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah I'm shitting my pants out here, North Carolinian checking in

HB2

care to elaborate?

What the fuck is going on in your state? Who is responsible for this? Spics? Niggers?

WHAT'S HAPPENING DAMNIT

Well it's called "Carolina Blue" for a reason

Yeah without NC, we don't have a chance.

RIGGED.

Why is your state blue when just about everything none Florida related that far south is safe red?

Looks lou fucking idiots and your black pals finally took down our country for good

Congratulations on your 30 year minimal boost of cotton production

Fuck you

It's only a 2% difference at 18% reporting, just give it some time. We brought Florida back from worse.

Yep, NC is gonna lose it. Oh well.

It's very close right now. 1 point difference.

Because of charlotte, and a place called the "research triangle" which is heavy in college aged liberals. UNC, NC State, Duke, wake forest, etc

Alex Jones is talking about nc being rigged right now.

He's only losing NC by 1% and most of the Redneck counties havent even voted. Hold out hope.

Florida 2.0

Bunch of northerners moving into Cary/Apex/Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill

It's time we clean house

What about Ohio? We need Ohio badly!

NC you better not fuck this up.

republican governor approved a law that all people must use the bathroom for whatever their sex is on their birth certificate. it doesnt matter tha basically everyone in the state house voted for it because everyone thinks its his fault (it was rushed through and literally no one read it) this caused all the massively butt hurt libral milinials to freak the fuck out and vote exclusively dems even though most people here cant even name a single position most democrats running have

0,1% senpai, hold on.

A lot of northerners come down here because the economy is strong. Lots of research and technological development as well as a huge financial city. Great universities too.

And they love to say "well up north we do it differently". Go the fuck back there you piece of shit.

t. North Carolina born, raised and educated (go Blue Devils!)

I can't believe you've done this!

Ohio is a .1% difference RN

HYPE

Ohio is gonna be a close one, but it's gonna be golden in the end

PLEASE GO TO GOOGLE.

GOOGLE (state) +current election results

Stop shitting put Sup Forums

YANKEES

If we loose Ohio then Florida was for nothing.

also this, they have been funneling into the state at an alarming rate for nearly 2 decades. its a real problem outside of the election, the area literally cannot support the amount of people here

>NC was basically 100% necessary for any of his paths to victory

All of those paths assumed VA would go blue.

VA is filling the gap that NC left. Hold your course.

I did, dingus. 40k gap ATM.

It's rigged man, okay? NC has been skeptical of Republicans except with Goldwater and Reagan, but they went red in 2010 because Obama was hated afterward

So tell me why is NC going blue in the general, when Clinton is a third term of Obama? It's rigged, that's what. I'm not even mad if you laugh about it because it's true. I'm in Orange County and literally heard the Dems there asking when the buses were coming today, but couldn't get it stopped. I'm PISSED about this.

1.go to google
2. (state) +current election results
3. see what's actually going on and where things are at.

it's live!!

Also copy and paste then in other threads. Looks like Trump is going to have a very defined win atm.

Notice how all the counties with schools and actual important industry vote for Hillary.

It's just the butthurt rednecks voting Trump. Pathetic. NC here from Watauga County and proud to support Based Hillary.

OHIO RED BUT BARELY

Charlotte isn't all in yet.

You're forgetting why they did it. Charlotte was going to force private property owners to allow faggots to use whichever bathroom they wanted.

It just flipped red my friend. Hold the line.

Trump is winning NC at the moment.

wral.com

>And they love to say "well up north we do it differently". Go the fuck back there you piece of shit.
Fucking this and I hate it.

>put "North" in your state name
>Northerners get confused and think it's an invitation

WE GOT OHIO BOIS.

OHIO NOW RED

ITS BACK UP YOU FAGGOTS

Look at Michigan, he may take jt

NC is looking red now on guardian

>all that red that just rolled in

PRAISE KEK

Bussing isn't illegal you stupid fuck. Trump just ran a shitty campaign and didn't do it.

NC NOW RED

North Carolina red again

UNCC here

This is fucking unacceptable, it was the niggers.

its red now

HOLY SHIT WE GOT NC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gigantic Faggot

NC just went red

HE PULLED AHEAD I BELIEVE TRUMP I BELIEVE! MEMES AND DREAMS BABY! MEMES AND DREAMS!

North Carolina has always been considered the democratic south. Nothing new here

You guys realize that Charlotte isn't all in yet?

he's fucking getting the job done

>we got NC
>we got FL
>we got OH
>only a few thousand behind in NH

Are we gonna make it?

whats the url?

Looks good to me.

NC IS RED NOW

WHO /336/ HERE

i mean i didnt say it was a bad thing, i dont want mentally ill men in my bathroom

ITS RED AGAIN BOYS!!!!

WERE WINNING!!!

>inb4 broward fucks us all

Don't let your Memes, be Memes.
We got this just keep holding on to that hope.

WE HAVE IT NOW SO WHO CARES

fuck duke go UNC

Red counties didn't report. More left to report + some 2012 blues went red.

You're just rustled because it's true. The actual economic centers of the state aren't voting Trump.

>NC
>NH
>MO

he is fucked guys or if he wins Virginia does he have a chance? he already needed FL and Ohio so it doesnt really change anything

google.com
google: ((as in the verb) (what ever state you want) + "current election results"

3% up in OH (31% reported), 0.5% (30% reported) in NC though.

he's got it in the bag

President Donald J Trump, the instrument of Kek, will paint this state red

f5

NBC is saying that Fairfax is the deciding county and it's overwhelmingly blue (gov't fags) and only 20% votes counted.

what site brother

Trump got this.

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2016/nov/08/us-election-2016-results-live-clinton-trump?view=map&type=presidential

I just wanted to CTR. People act like it was out of the blue.
Cooper governor:
Higher taxes
Debt
Men pooing in the ladies loo
May issue CCW
No open carry

Michigan is going RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carpetbaggers, college liberals, niggers and spics.

This. Goddamn New England

edition.cnn.com/election/results/president

CNN

>Michigan red
IT'S HAPPENING

TRUMP PULLS AHEAD!!!!

It flipped LMAO

NEW MEXICO GOING RED
OHIO GOING RED
NORTH CAROLINA GOING RED
MICHIGAN GOING RED
FUCKING MAGA
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
W-WE CAN ACTUALLY DO IT GUYS!
PRAISE BE TO YOU O LORD KEK, GRANT TRUMP STRENGTH AND LEAD HIM TO VICTORY! MAGA SHADILAY DEUS KEK VULT!

Dead people voting

GROSS LIPS

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!

Idk what site he's using but go to jewgle and search "2016 election results" and it'll display a breakdown by state

PACO IS ON OUR SIDE
NEW MEXICO WINNING
AND MICHIGAN
SIEG HEIL
MAGA
DEUS KEK VULT

College liberals.
My college town makes me wanna blow my brain out with how much I hear "Das rasis" on a daily basis

Trump's going to take Virginia. We'll make up for North Carolina's failure. We often do.

Virginia's southern status confirmed.

NC is basically just yankeeland now. Shameful and embarrassing. Look how they let the niggers run all over them just a couple months ago.

North Carolina, worst Carolina.

TRUMP WILL GET FL AND OHIO

HILLARY WILL GET VA AND NC

>burr took it over from ross

fuck