Are are hero/villian ships so hot?

>post your hero/villian ships Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MbuYGhJs09I?t=122
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Hans
>a villain
I don't think so OP.

Male villain and female hero doesn't really work out that well because a Male villain are usually crazy

I mean yeah female villains are crazy to but in this case a crazy girl friend is gonna throw your things out for talking waitress girl. A crazy boy friend is just gonna to kill you for shits and giggles.

Most women are into that sort of thing user.

Well, depending on your definition of 'villain.' Also the best Daredevil joke.

I ship Katana and Captain Boomerang.
>dat size difference

i dont mind hero villian ships

they're just meh to me

>This will not be the plot of Frozen 2

It's hot either way, you fool.
People want the danger, it's hot as fuck, often kinky, the hero can usually handle the danger the villain puts them in when in the relationship

You can't fool me you spicy rat.

>aren't you tired of posting this over and ov-
NOPE. it's beautiful and I want to force it into existence.

>Tmw Hans is pulled out of his cell and ordered to "pleasure" the Queen because she overhead Anna and Kristoff fucking and it made her horny/jealous

>"Again?!?"
>"The princess and her idiot lover have been more enthusiastic than usual"
>"For the love of God man, the queen needs to get over herself!"
>"Shut it prisoner! Consider this service towards the kingdom of Arendelle"
>"I've gotten frostbite for all my troubles"
>"Well that means you must be doing a great job then, eh Mr Prince?"

>The plot of frozen 2 is that all of Hans' older brothers die of hilarious and random deaths leaving Hans as the rightful ruler of the Southern Isles. Suddenly Elsa having him imprisoned is immediate act of War, and the Southern Isles have the stronger military.

Now Elsa, Anna, and Kristoff have to figure out to get on Hans' good side so be doesn't burn their kingdom to the ground with his army.

>everyone facing them except for Daredevil
ha

>a crazy girl friend is gonna throw your things out for talking waitress girl
Oh dear...
user, for your own safety: cartoons != real life

I think they have a counter for burning.

>hero/villain ships

Degeneracy fueled by the naive idea that you can either fuck someone good, or entrance someone forever by being corrupted by them. The sad thing is, once one of the other characters turns, all interest by 90 percent of it's supporters is lost. It's why I'm so sceptical of those who criticise 'will they, won't they' relationships finally resolving, as the comfiness is better than the buildup if done well.

That being said, Azulaang, r63 zuko x aang and r63 bakugou x deku are top tier

I think I have a wind and fire theme going on

REEEEEEEEE ICE POWERS SHOULDN'T HAVE AN EFFECT ON FIRE REEEEEEEEE

I don't know... Korra & Tarrlok are sexy powerhouses together...

> still nothing between them in the comics.

Why? Why can't this happen?

>It actually looks like the movies might be going in this direction
I honestly can't wait to see the meltdowns

I personally think villain/henchman ships are the best, but hero/villains are pretty top tier.

Didn't realize it was Reylo until I saw the scar

>why can't this happen
That would require people caring about Katana and Captain boomerang in the comics.

You've been watching too much anime/cartoons dude. Crazy girlfriends do insane shit on a daily basis.

Disney is all about not stepping on anyone's toes, and they're masters of that. Elsa will NEVER be heterosexual. She may never be homosexual either, but Disney might take the dive with it if it's far enough into the green on their 'Safe-O-Meter'.

> to this day, there are people who think Nekron didn't want to fuck Larn
I just want that goddamn remake to come out so that people can see that I'm right.

Which is better- not piss off a bunch of horny SJWs who are going to be pissed off regardless, or have Elsa get married so they have an excuse to sell shitloads of Queen Bride Elsa merchandise?

You don't understand just how insane of a backlash there would be to them making Elsa fall in love with a man. Cities would burn.

To stockholders, money always supercedes national disaster. We are talking about billions in Elsa wedding dresses & bridal dolls.

sauce?

>Are--are hero/villain ships so hot?
Aw, user-chan's a dandere.

Excellent taste

>people actually ship Reylo
>people actually think it's going to happen

Makes sense. Nobody cares for Katana anymore.

I still do, it's just not a lot of writers can write for large casts anymore.

Hey, I thought it was crack too until the recent marketing for the movie. So far, the people who ship Reylo have been right about all their predictions for VIII

>Implying I wasn't spouting autistic memes while drawing Karen not less than half an hour ago
I'll never forget....until a cuter Japanese girl comes along. Say is Rinko in the new Pacific Rim?

Are there any hero/villain ships between a female hero and a male villain who is devoted to the theatrical, professional ideal of evil and isn't just a selfish bastard or a shady, charming rogue type? It's a specific itch but I really want to scratch it.

>ywn see Digger trying to flirt with Katana but all his pickup lines are crude and vaguely racist.
I feel tricked.

Villains and Villainesses are much better. Honestly cartoons and shit need to have a good stable villain couple.
Thats why I liked DestroBaroness. With exceptions.

Hans did nothing wrong.

>I'm a real big fan of sushi. Love the taste of Raw Fish *wink
>.....
>......You speak english, RIGHT?

Except leaving Anna to die.

You gotta make sure she's dead before you go after the grand prize.

I know a girl who is downright goofy for it

We need more couples that get to be evil together while being obviously in love.

Is it just me or are they newlywed versions of Jessie & James?

I don't know if it is the good vs. evil personified into sex, but I feel that most hero/villain romances are built by two deep, compelling characters. They are often designed for comparison.

I'd say 10,000 years is pretty stable

Now that you mention, yeah, I can see it.

I seriously think they had something like that in the film but they foolishly cut it.
>pic related

No. The chinks would never allow that, and Disney will not risk their largest franchise on socjus bullshit. Expect one of their TBA animated movies to be about queers though.

>are they newlywed versions of Jessie & James?
That... I didn't think they could get any more adorable.

These two are top tier.

I dig it!

forbidden love is the best kind

Nah. Brace yourself for legit Star Wars spoilers. Don't share it in the Star Wars thread, those fags don't deserve it.

They do a ESB style duel but Rey is the Vader and absolutely rapes Kylo. Before she can kill him he reveals he's her brother. She still tries to kill him because Snoke has already forceably (hah puns) turned her and is replacing Kylo with her much to his surprise. The end of the film has Leia sacrificing the Resistance solely to get her son back in a terrible attack when he calls to her with the Force. They rescue him with heavy losses and Rey stays with Snoke. Kylo gets what he wanted for so long as he's horribly fucked up by their fight (He falls through some sort of electrical energy reactor or something at some point it's nuts, he basically gets Palpatine'd but lives) and the final scenes of the film are partly him being Vaderized so he can stay alive.

>tmw
>>>/reddit/
I say this unironically, that is one of the few phrases that is actually categorically reddit.

It can't happen though. At least with with Amon it's possible he could bend her mind and make her develop "genuine" feelings for him over time. Quite the lovely capture scenario. Tweaking her mind with sessions each day...making her want the tweaking and even yearn for it.

It's gonna happen, as seen by Luke's face of composed disgust in these Korean promo banners.

>It's gonna happen
They.
Are.
Related.

I want this with fem Loki

>They officially said the story is about the Skywalker family
>Somehow thinks the main character won't be a Skywalker

Finally, incest in a major blockbuster movie!
About damn time if you ask me.

is elsagate G*d's punishment for the profane blasphemy that was /frz/?

#ItsHerTurn
#CurrentYear

Well fuck me, Amorra still have followers around here?

I have a hard time seen them together, didnt Him really hate Korra? like not even the I will hate-fuck you kind but instead the I will murder you in your sleep kind?

Bloodbending doesnt let your bend mind fampai, Also is better to tenderly convince the Avatar of her naive viewpoint in the world and have her join you willing you into fix the world together with you while She is lowkey slowly changing your mindset of aggresive takeover power and such

Shit I dunno, you tell me

>Bloodbending doesnt let your bend mind fampai
Who says?

Brainwashing is already a thing there. Who's to say you can't combine them? Who's to say they can't manipulate minds? Pyschic bloodbending was already a huge asspull as it was.

Incest? In Star Wars?

>Cheshire helping keep Artemis captive
>Walks around naked if you want her to
>Fingers Artemis
Thank you Sunset

>Male villain and female hero doesn't really work out that well because a Male villain are usually crazy
Dunno if that is the case with capeshit but Sup Forums stuff I littered with both of them, it goes from dude/girl is a actually misunderstood person to what the fuck are you doing nigga going for that level of crazy

>to what the fuck are you doing nigga going for that level of crazy
Picture related, a massive amount of girls I have see have shipped this 2, if you know who they are you know this is off the charts crazy/ full blast unbrittle masochism

Even if that were true, you realize Both Amon and Tarrlok are bloodbenders right?

Tarrlok was utter shit at it compared to Amon, if one of them was going to develop it then it would be Amon.

I'm going to bed, see ya

>You are reminded of your old edgy days with this
... I blame it on the Japs! They are the ones that come up mostly with the idea of "fix" and/or love this broken soldier

all thier fan art looks soo good tho

I personally know about this weird ship since an old female friend of mine was into , while I saw the shorts I never knew Flaky was actually a girl, I mean is not like they really speak at all in the short, only grunts, screams and sounds of drowing in their own blood and such was what I usually saw, cant deny they sure came up with lots of cute fanart out of it, uh?

They cut tons on shit... They confirmed they filmed a kiss scene, but it was cut like the other three miles of movie Ayer shot.
youtu.be/MbuYGhJs09I?t=122
2:10

Didn't stop Luke and Leia...

What's up with the sudden surge of Hans/Elsa spammers in recent weeks? Those shitposters are trying to start shit with their awful bait.

You greatly overestimate the power and Drive of Yurifags and SJWs.

....I want more of this

Do you complain when Elsanna fags make their presence known every goddamned day?

>Jinx
>not BORG'D
terrible

Do these people realize theres about an 80% chance they're related?

Look, I prefer organic tentaclefucking opposed to robotic. I also prefer BGC instead of BBC.

A lot of us want things that are unhealthy.

I love villains who love each other.

We've always been around, user.

This is the best example of hero/villian that I can think of. Too bad it'll never fucking happen.

We got some great teases though.

I didn't know I needed this.