CA Prop 64 Legalize Weed

CA Prop 64 Legalize Weed

If it passes you can literally walk into a pot store starting in January and buy weed. Also you can legally possess up to 28.5 grams of marijuana and 8 grams of concentrated marijuana (oil, hash)

Good idea yes no?
I'll be getting lit for sure either way

how long until the results are in

There is nothing wrong with recreational marijuana, the weed being bad meme is something suburban moms ate up when fake studies came out finding a "link" between it and iq loss and shit during the reagan era.

DUDE WEED LMAO

buying weed legally in a store will feel so bizzare

without the shady criminal element

great idea. wish texas would hurry up
faggot gop fucks in here take too much money from elsewhere though. prolly be th elast state to do it

Is this supposed to be a haiku?

Vote no.

It's not about legalizing weed. It's about giving one guy a monopoly on weed.

I'm all for legalizing weed, but that's not what Prop 64 does. Prop 64 enshrines a corporate empire--nothing more.

I will be growing premo weed and giving it away in San Diego

if it passes invest in CANADIAN MARIJUANA STOCKS asap, we have a booming industry around marijuana because weedman promised to legalize weed (should happen next spring). We have a leg up on you guys and will be early distributors. If it legalizes they will BOOM like crazy, get in while you can

I recommend CANOPY GROWTH CORPORATION (CGC) OR ORGANIGRAM (OGI).

Buy tomorrow if Prop 64 passes, you will NOT regret it

p.s. weed is degenerate to not smoke it

do not smoke it* it fucks your life up unless you're a rarity that can blaze occasionally and stay motivated (1% of stoners)

No it's not you dumbass. If they legalize it anyone can grow their own. I guarantee you people growing their own weed is going to kill any shitty corporations.

Just vote yes so Calicucks can get out of Oregon already

Don't be a moron. There is provision for you to cultivate your own plants in your own home.

Fucking imbecile.

this
you can legally have up to six marijuana plants if it passes

Honestly makes me want to start a shop. I don't even smoke, but fuck it. I'll cash in on degeneracy of californians

Im a californian btw

You can grow your own. Fuck monsanto. My wife was coming at me with this argumwnt this morning trying to cuck me. I told her ill be growing3 plants. Non gmo bitch. Im from so cali

please vote for this shit so the fuckin libs can stay and move back to their shithole. save WA.

>concentrated marijuana
What happens if you inject that into your blood? Will you die?

COLORADANS FOR PROPOSITION 64

DO IT FAGGOTS

who's gonna provide the seeds

You're way off

yes pls

I have 1000 dollars invested in stocks that have a dependency on this prop being passed.

Illegal drugs are funneled and sold in America to fund CIA black ops programs that create terror and other tyrannical shit. While I don't care for smoking it myself I'm for keeping the corrupt agency's pockets empty and their plans immobilized. Praise kek 420 get it lit

this is seriously a prime time to invest in weed. the only hurdle at this point is if hillary does actually win, she said shes against weed right now

instantly fatal, plus you become a zombie and try to kill people with an axe.

It's bad., It allows like 4 people to grow weed in the entire state.

Great fucking cuckifornians fucking up the economy for dude lmao weed.

t.weedCapitalist.

you guys should do more research.

Only like 3 people will be allowed to SELL weed.

They're tanking an industry with this one.

Monsanto

I voted no. fuck you degenerates.

can u pretty please tell me what stocks they are??

>have a triopoly
>have no product at all

choose 1

hmm really wazzles my wagon senpai

they're gonna tax it and it will lower weed related violence. works for me.

Where there's a will there's a way. People have been selling illegally for years. Monopolies and high taxes are only gonna push people back to the black market. Except this time it'll be people growing in their garages and closets selling to their friends instead of giving money to cartels. It's a win-win.

I voted no on 64 and yes on 60 :^)

say no to degeneracy.

You're a retard see: