Descendants or Ever After High?

Descendants or Ever After High?

Who is worst? Ben or Dexter?

Other urls found in this thread:

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26815/C-Draculauras-Thirst
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26461/C-A-Halloween-to-Remember
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/metalzephyr/20300/Howleen-in-Heat-Howleen-Wolf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Descendants actually came out? I remember hearing about it ages ago and then nothing

2 movies and 3 books

I could never get into Descendants because the character names are just so godawful.

>Who is worst? Ben or Dexter?
That's so easy

Ever After High. Raven could kick Mal's ass

Dexter would even fuck up a school shooting.

Hell, even if he succeeded he'd still get cucked as Faybelle would take all the credit.

Honestly, Despite the fact that they are the children of some of the most dangerous villains in existence, as well as Cruella, the kids themselves aren't really that strong.

Hell, Mal still is limited to a book. You would think that Maleficent of all people would drill every knowledge about the spells into her daughter's head.

Lol that's so true

She did not want her daughter to be better then her

Ever After High is good for fapping material. The Descendents are shit show for its life action shit

What about the cartoon of Descendents???

You mean like this?

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26815/C-Draculauras-Thirst

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/ChaosTranquility/26461/C-A-Halloween-to-Remember

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/22717/You-Taught-Me-Everything-About-A-Poisoned-Apple
hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/NidoranDuran/21860/Clawdeens-Heat-Fix

hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/metalzephyr/20300/Howleen-in-Heat-Howleen-Wolf

Still shit. No one wants to watch plots about how children of evil characters will reform and be good. Literally worst trope ever. Also Disney literally milks the fairy tale shit with its shit continuity. Really the worst than ripping off characters based of fairy tales which the Ever After is guilty from.
In conclusion
Ever After High>Descendents.
Also Ever After High has some decent plots even if the themes are about girl empowerment but yea I would watch Ever After High than Descendents shit all day. They are fappable shit, colorful and have better plotlines that Descendents

I still could fap to Ever After High without the hentai shit. The characters are literally loli tween shit. Also the Queen of Hearts is thicc goddamn.

Descendants is pointless they don't have a blond haired blue eyed chad

It's a waste of time

This. At least Ever After High has qt blonde and dumb blonde chad

Obviously Raven.

Agreed.

Ever After High, always

Does Sup Forums actually like Rapple or just thinks both are shit?

I just think Dexter is boring as fuck, I’m indifferent over ships

DappLES is where it's is.