Ozymandias' prosthetic hand

whoa

Ozyhandias

FUCK OFF CARLOS GOD DAMMIT

Must had lost the hand years ago.

I just checked my copies of Watchmen and Doomsday Clock and Adrian's hand looks normal.

Does anyone know what page/issue this panel is from so we can verify?

Adrian's hand looks normal in every other panel, even ones next to this. It's not a prosthetic hand. This is just because Gibbons and Frank both use Crosshatching on their art for shadows
But if it was it would be a neat way to explain the bullet blocking, but what hand does he catch that in?

It's an edit

Gotcha.

>But if it was it would be a neat way to explain the bullet blocking

Its a fucking comic and he is a peak human. Why do you need that information? Do you ask why crabs can sing in the little mermaid?

Never mind, I actually had a close look and that's panel lines and gaps between the wrist and hand. This is a prosthetic hand

But only Manhattan has powers, that was the point, he's the "peak" human but it doesn't explain why he can block a bullet in his palms, if it were a heavily resistant prosthetic hand it could work

Do you have an actual source as opposed to Wikipedia? All the pics in this thread points to that being bogus

>he's the "peak" human but it doesn't explain why he can block a bullet in his palms

You don't know what peak humans are right?
They are funtional super-humans, Conan, Batman, Tarzan, Doc savage. They are all Superhumans.

He can catch bullets because he is THAT good, that fast. He is stated to be the closer to a superhuman in the fucking comic,

Is this some Mandala effect shit?

Maybe

Better ask Dave Gibbons

No, it's the Photoshop effect.

No, it's just some retard trying to troll.
Someone that was trolled
Or some DC intern trying to create buzz in reddit and this faggot believed it. (it's not a dc intern in this board, Sup Forums is irrelevant.

Someone at least ask Dave about the wikipedia text here

Simple: the same guy who made the fake photoshop also edited the wikipedia article

Yeah I can't find it any other place. Nice try OP.

I just checked wikipedia and the whole prosthetic arm paragraph was added on the 24th of this month, which means OP has been planning his shitpost for a while.
Good show.

OP is also a gigantic faggot.