ITT "oh yeah that happened"

>ITT "oh yeah that happened"

Other urls found in this thread:

exclaim.ca/comedy/article/watch_the_trailer_for_the_zoolander_cartoon_movie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fox is pretty bizarre. They sold of American Dad but produce a bunch of shitty one season wonders.

They really think people out here are watching fucking Ghosted? Really? Sit Down Shut Up, Axe Cop, Allen Gregory, this shit, Bordertown, Making History, all the other dozens of shit, what the fuck?

I actually really liked this cartoon, OP. Thought it was well done and everyone felt in character even though the movie took place so long ago.

>Allen Gregory
Thanks fucker I had forgotten that existed.

how much of this show is dependent on the movie?

watched it when it got aired over here but haven't watched the movie so any reference flew over my head.

Wasn't that entire movie them being asshurt over South Park being 100x more popularand better

No the show was about to get cancelled so they made a movie as a big finale with as much edgy humor as possible as a way to give the middle finger to the censors

Enter did not get this and was then asshurt

>autist
>hates shock humor and just wants good wholesome family friendly christian entertainment
Is he /ourguy/?

That's funny as hell, and even funnier today since Jeb is more relevant than ever. Plus fucking lil Cheney is just god sent.

>hates 12 Ounce Mouse
>calling him ourguy

>blue-pilled South Park
>that season 20 and 21
all you had to say that you're wrong and be done with it

>hates 12 oz mouse for its animation
>loves EEnE for it's animation
Enter is a autistic soyboy, he's definitely not ourguy

Da soich for more money!

as someone who watched the original, I was very confused

La Chilindrina was never in the animated series

He wants it for the wrong reason. We want family-friendly entertainment because we don't like edgy shows, shows that rely on dick jokes a lot, or shows that focus too much on sex or relationships instead of actual stories and characters. Mr Enter only wants family-friendly shows because he wants shows where everyone gets along.

It's an old promo from before all the shit happened. There's actually a pilot with her included.

>dvd release is expensive as fuck and only has 4 episodes
>australian dvd is pal and looks like shit

Should have called it this desu.

Same. I was really bummed when I learned it wasn't getting a second season.

Ghosted is doing better than most of Fox’s shows right now though.

The cast is also being pursued by a murderous robot code named ISRAEL and they use the robot to make constant jokes about how Israel is a terrorist state that's constantly starting shit with other nations, then has the audacity to claim it's a victim.

How the fuck would that even work

>still no Spaceballs 2 to capitalize on the success of the new Star Wars movies

>La Chilindrina was never in the animated series
wat? i never watched but she didn't apper?

the flashback just hit me hard.

i watch ghosted

I liked Sit Down Shut Up and Axe Cop

Holy fuck kek

Well, now I have to watch It.

Honestly those are the best jokes. It has a few funny ones but a lot if the time it feels dragged out and they had trouble trying to balance all the 8 characters in one plot. Also the animation is poo

Fuck 12 Oz Mouse. It's a boring show for schizophrenics

Ya, I don't know why Rick Moranis isn't acting anymore, I mean all his kids have long grown up

He "escaped" Hollywood. Maybe he is happy and settled, maybe he is a recluse without his wife pushing him to be great.

>It's what the network wants.
>why bother to complain?

It was hyped on Nick for a while then Vanished.

What?

Apparently it was a UK only Netflix series and a movie. The only clip I can find of it is the movie trailer here:
exclaim.ca/comedy/article/watch_the_trailer_for_the_zoolander_cartoon_movie

Maybe I'm alone here but did anyone else thing Alyssa was a cute and underrated childhood crush?

I remember the episode where the kids and the parents switched places and that the villain was cool looking

Whats wrong with those?

The first episode was basically a spoof of The Phantom Menace, with bits and pieces from other Star Wars movies.

I assume the rest of it was similar, just with other franchises probably.

>Someone makes a "Neighbours from Hell" animated show
>It isn't just a straight up adaptation of the fictional reality show from the two Neighbours from Hell games
Well, colour me disappointed

No one here understands how big a factor this can be.

I REEEE'd pretty hard when this came out

And it's voiced by Seth McFarlane, who is never afraid to fuck with jews

Copyright Stuff. Maria Antonia didn't let the team use her image in the show

Her character was copyrighted so they used the other girl in most scenes.

It was all worth it.

>made in 2007
>Bush leaves in 2008
Oops.

His wife got ill and he did not want his kids to turn into a bunch of Hollywood freaks

>axe cop
>shit
i'd chop your head off, but i don't want to get your blood on me and turn into someone with bad taste

too on the nose

Mike Judge should've waited 5 years before making that show.

All the reviews are about how out of touch it was with it's 90s liberalism references and now here we are.

They feel one of them is bound to stick. After all it happened with Bob's Burgers

This would work way better today. Trump is more of a manchild than Dubya ever was.

Why tho? The movie is barely watchable

Because when an Adult Animated show does stick it makes billions. Look at The Simpsons or Family Guy.

John Kricfalusi is shit. The original Ren and Stimpy on Nickelodeon is the only good thing he ever did, and the only reason that was any good was because the network reigned him in. When he can do whatever he wants it's invariably dogshit.

THAT SAID, I thought Ripping Friends was slightly better than his normal fare, but only slightly.

Trump is impossible to satirise because no matter how petty or crass or mean they make him he'll act more ridiculous in real life. He's a living cartoon character,

I mean, I enjoy those types of show as well, but not exclusively. Where's the fun in everything being the same?

This series is neat but I don't think anyone but Cinemax expected it to go gangbusters.
They must've thought anything with Mike Judge's name attached turns to gold (except the goode family) so he used them to make a pet project.
It's a shame that it's clearly animated on the cheap and the colouring makes the art look uglier than it really is.

This was always in Adult Swim. I don’t know why.

someone post the claymation dentist show that was on nick

Point. I hadn't really thought about it, but last year's season of South Park just couldn't keep up with all the sheer fucking insanity surrounding the election. Every cartoonish thing they had Garrison!Trump doing, real!Trump managed to top it.

Damn right. Clownface's design was fucking great. Him looking like a human Tesla machine and actually having electric powers made it 10 times cooler.

The brazilian dub made it much more enjoyable

Basically it depicts what would happen if it turned out Lone Star wasn't a prince like he was at the end of the movie

Oh shit, didn’t realize this came out. Was it any good?

Comedy Central literally has a show on now called "The President Show" which has some dude playing Donald

By 2007 Bush was nearly gone and every joke about him had been done. Trump is here for another 3 or possibly 7 years and Trump jokes have been run into the ground since 2015

Looking back, these designs are Big Mouth teir

Please don't

It was kinda lame that most of the villains were OCs, but other than that it was ok.